• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

RWBY

no she just got 'em with a sneaky special attack at the start of the second round

My excitement can't be contained ;-;
I'm just as excited for Volume 3 of RWBY as I am for Season 2 of Noragami.

Man that opening just dropped like a million suggested spoilers. Also that one shot of the grimm outside the glass with Glenda and Ozpin standing there is so awesome.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Shoulda kept the opening style to how V1/V2 was. Not saying I've watched it already, just making a comment based off of Rizil's post

that's weird
and cool

It'll only help it get more popular especially for those people who might not like it because of the animation

Being streamed I think. It'll come out in a day or 2.

yeah just watched the Tifa video and it was streamed yesterday. Fuck XD Atleast I'm glad Yang wins =3 Now to see and hear How and Why ^_^ *watches Dk vs Knuckles for S&G*

I think it was one of their best. They nailed Yang.

They uploaded on YT
Don't read if you didn't watch or wasn't spoiled yet
Yang won. Pretty much like the Cloud vs Link where a lot of her material wouldn't work in DB! rules. Yang's clutch was her aura/semblance. Nice promotion for unitl

Also nice on the manga as if localization for Japan wasn't enough.

I clicked the like button before I even watched it...

edit:
This comment made me laugh too hard:
untitled.jpg

edit 2: "Did I just explode?"

FUCK MY SIDES!!

Last edited:
I have a feeling Tifa brought out the Limit Breaks way too early. If she had waited for a moment where Yang couldve been, say fatigued or knocked down I think Tifa may have gained the upper hand.

I'm sure, like most players would do, would use it as soon as it's charged, to hope for a swift finish of the fight. So that's prob why they chose to have her use it when she did.

Plus... you gotta admit... She nailed it.

well you gotta remember
you can't use normal attacks when your limit is full
it replaces the normal fight command, after all

Last edited:
well you gotta remember
you can't use normal attacks when your limit is full
it replaces the normal fight command, after all
True.
I haven't really played much FF7

Don't forget, Rwby fans:
12122655_184643201869171_1316463911842864681_n.jpg

edit:
So, being the forgetful nancy that I am, I forgot how exactly how Yang broke Tifa's neck... (look, if you didn't watch it by now, shoulda done so lol). With my super slow internet, it would be hard to rewatch the scene in a fast manor (specially in a resolution that wasn't 140)

So it came up when I was talking to a friend on Facebook:

Me: Huh.. Did Yang use her Gauntlet to help her twist Tifa's neck? Fuck now I needa rewatch that x,x

....Wow

Him: Yeah she did.

Me: That was... just dark of me to wonder that

lol

ah XD

Him: Well it is death battle. There would be death. Just not over the top. (My note: Talked about the fact the ending wasn't a Death Battle messy ending)

Me: well, I was more wondering if her semblence helped her twist the neck (due to adding to her strength) of if she fired to add more force to the twist. geezus this is getting dark D=

Him: Well either way, it did break her neck.

Me:yeah lol

Man... The internet ruined me D=

Edit 2:

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
May I roll on the floor and say EEEEEEEEEEEEE from the amount of hype I am currently carrying?

Reminder as per rules if your talking about recent episodes of this new season keep that in spoiler tags. That is the public thread warning.

Reactions: Kit Ballard
Official Trailer is up
(Watched to the end of the trailer)

... ... ... OH SHIT THAT'S TODAY!!!!

Reactions: Jutsei