• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

RWBY

One of the concept arts for the arena looks awfully familiar ...

Slizerplanet+11-6-98.jpg

Dang, I heard of some of the annoying stuff Vic has done, but I never knew it was this bad.

I have a lot to say on that subject and it's not even about Vic, but chances are it will piss a lot of people off here and will easily derail the thread [won't even be about RWBY anymore] so yeah no thanks. I will say though Vic isn't exactly the most subtle of VA's during his personal time and it's his own fault for getting these accusations in the first place. Shame since I liked a lot of this previous roles including his current role in RWBY.

Sweet news indeed. And we Finally see Qrow? dude better be as big of a bad ass as they've made him out to be

edit: I.. er.. ment the post from the prev page.. I didn't look to see if there was more pages x.x

>Yang Xiao Long - Ami Koshimizu [Kill La Kill's Ryuko Matoi]

If I can watch the sub of RWBY with Yang sounding like Ryuko it'd be freakin' ace.

She also voiced Sailor Jupiter, so this girl is related to a lot of strong women.

She also voiced Sailor Jupiter, so this girl is related to a lot of strong women.
unfortunately, she voiced the Jupiter that can hardly be called such :V

just so you guys know

The role of Lie Ren will be taken over by Monty's brother, Neath Oum.

Gray Haddock has said that Neath is very serious about the role, in spite of his lack of professional training.
i hope he does well.

His brother will do fine. Helps that Ren wasn't much of a talker anyway the past two seasons although it would be interesting to see the character get more spotlight in the future since he is pretty much the 'I'm just here' role of the team.

pretty much the 'I'm just here' role of the team.

Really? I kinda felt that Pyrrha was the character who filled that role. She's just there to train the blonde guy and interact with him.

Pyrrha's actually a key char. Ren hasn't really stepped in a very large role outside them showing off his Aura skills and the Slapstic durring the scorpion fight. Personally I feel ren's pretty useless. Juan's still learning and he's already proven more interesting to me. We'll see in the next season

Pyrrha's actually a key char. Ren hasn't really stepped in a very large role outside them showing off his Aura skills and the Slapstic durring the scorpion fight. Personally I feel ren's pretty useless. Juan's still learning and he's already proven more interesting to me. We'll see in the next season
Eh, I just thought that if Pyrrha were to have as much screen time as Jean/John/Juan/Blondie, she'd have been a better character.

Pyrrha has plenty of screen time, specially in Volume 2 o.o Ren barely had any himself.
I get where you're coming from.

On another note though, where did the gun-boot guy and the sword-pistol lady come from? It feels like they kind of jump in outta nowhere.

I get where you're coming from.

On another note though, where did the gun-boot guy and the sword-pistol lady come from? It feels like they kind of jump in outta nowhere.
Mercury and Emerald had a cameo at the end of RWBY Vol.1 with Cinder, though then they only had a 2D standing pose.

Mercury and Emerald had a cameo at the end of RWBY Vol.1 with Cinder, though then they only had a 2D standing pose.
Weren't they in Vol. 2 with Cinder, where they rock up and Mercury fights Pyrrha?

More of the JPN cast is revealed

Ruby RosE:Saori Hayami
Weiss Schnee: Yōko Hikasa
Blake Belladonna: Yū Shimamura
Yang Xiao Long: Ami Koshimizu
Jaune Arc: Hiro Shimono [Corpse Party Satoshi]
Nora Valkyrie: Aya Suzaki [Kill La Kill Mako]
Pyrrha Nikos: Megumi Toyoguchi [Infinite Stratos Chifuya]
Lie Ren: Sōma Saitō [Akame Ga Kill Tatsumi]
Ozpin: Kazuhiko Inoue [Naruto Kakashi]
Glynda Goodwitch: Masumi Asano [Toukiden Ouka]
Cardin Winchester: Subaru Kimura [TWEWY Bito]
Penny: Megumi Han [Guilty Gear Xrd Ram]
Roman Torchiwick: Shin-ichiro Miki [Bleach Urahara]

Sun Wukong: Tomoaki Maeno [Log Horizon Naotsugu]

Mysterious Narrator: Kikuko Inoue [ Code Geass Cecile]

Cinder Fall: Yūko Kaida [Gintama Tsukuyo]

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/09/10/additional-rwby-japanese-cast-announced

why are we not talking about Shinichiro Miki being Roman.
there is no being more perfect than that

Not necessarily RWBY show related, but the next SA DB is gonna be Yang vs somebody. Forgot SA are big fans of the show/Monty. It's gonna be a 3D animated fight so it should be one of the better presentations.

No way, a Death Battle with Yang? She better fucking Win. Wonder if she's vs Tifa.

Also the website that hosts "Screw Attack" used to be Monty's home when he produced Haloid and Dead Fantasy.

No way, a Death Battle with Yang? She better fucking Win. Wonder if she's vs Tifa.

Also the website that hosts "Screw Attack" used to be Monty's home when he produced Haloid and Dead Fantasy.
Personally, I'd like to see Yang go up against Makoto Nanaya from BlazBlue, but if she fights Tifa that would be interesting as well.

Was reading the comments on the video she's shown on, and a comment caught my attention.. They talked about Red vs Blue.. Dude, what if Yang is going against Tex? That'd be one hell of a fight there!

Was reading the comments on the video she's shown on, and a comment caught my attention.. They talked about Red vs Blue.. Dude, what if Yang is going against Tex? That'd be one hell of a fight there!
Mother of God, I think the internet would break from that awesomeness!

i honestly hope they get Aura right, and her abilities..

Now I think about it, if Tex did fight her, Yang would loose, do to Tex actually not being able to die o.o

It's likely gonna be a RT collaboration DB hence why a lot of people are calling Tex from RvB. Apparently RT asked SA to do this after digging around. Not to mention Yang being in opens the doors to the possibility of other internet based shows to come up which naturally includes RvB.

It's also the scenario where no matter who wins it will have the least amount of butt-hurt since it's basically only the RT community really being invested for the fight while the majority doesn't even know who they are and instead wondering when the next Nintendo mascot or Comic book character is gonna be in DB. The reaction is pretty much gonna be like the Sol vs Ragna video where majority didn't know who the fuck they are hence don't care if they win/lose.

Whoever fights the result will likely be a

tie as a shoutout to Haloid one of their main inspirations/respect to deceased Monty where there was no clear winner. DB has done ties before too even if they made no sense

Only Draw I remember was when both chars blew up... Oh there was one where they never stopped fighting but became stars.. yeah.. weird endings indeed. Still enjoyable.

While I'm sure they might do this to honor Monty, I want to see it get grizly and someone get beaten! Yang Ftw!

The 2 fights you are referring to are Rebecca Black vs. Justin Beiber, to which both die in a fiery car wreck, and Chuck Norris vs. Segata Sanshiro, to which they literally ripped a hole through space and time.

The 2 fights you are referring to are Rebecca Black vs. Justin Beiber, to which both die in a fiery car wreck, and Chuck Norris vs. Segata Sanshiro, to which they literally ripped a hole through space and time.
Wasn't there also Eggamn vs Wily?

Back