• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

They may not be the same person. That confirms nothing that isn't already known.

at least you can have Theo's smooth milky voice narrating your fights

Hmm... Now that I think about it, they're kinda-sorta playable, because Rise and Fuuka can equip sub-Personas and use support skills to help out the party. No reason why the Velvet Roommates wouldn't be able to do the same.

hey there friends, I've kinda started Persona 4 (trynna get the dirt on Kanji right now) and it's hecka sexy.

Can any of you tell me what it means when a character's eyes pop up when they're summoning a persona?

Hmm... Now that I think about it, they're kinda-sorta playable, because Rise and Fuuka can equip sub-Personas and use support skills to help out the party. No reason why the Velvet Roommates wouldn't be able to do the same.
Maybe unlockable?

There are unlockable classes in every EO game.

hey there friends, I've kinda started Persona 4 (trynna get the dirt on Kanji right now) and it's hecka sexy.

Can any of you tell me what it means when a character's eyes pop up when they're summoning a persona?

Doesn't mean anything really, it's a random cool thing that happens whenever someone hits an enemy's weak spot or gets a critical hit.

Maybe unlockable?

There are unlockable classes in every EO game.
Oh wait. Recently learned it's just voice stuff. ARGH.

New Naoto sounds a LOT like old Naoto. Maybe they're recycling old lines or something.

Naoto sounds a tad more feminine now. Also think Margaret got a new voice in the character select.

whooooooooo knooooooooooows
also I'm like 95% sure that Marge is voiced by Laura Bailey now

considering that her first VA was a serpent masquerading as a human, this is an improvement

Wow okay :y
Thanks for telling me

No problem brah

Informed by email from Atlus that P4U2 will be available to play at EVO this year!

Anyone else going? Wanna meet up and duke it out?

BrAJ1eECQAAdRkI.png

It's done, Waifu Wars are over.

Chie is objectively the best because her romance paints the absolute best picture of Souji as a character

Chie: *beats up a gang of thugs*
Souji: "WE SHOULD START GOING OUT'

Considering it fails to list anything other than P4...

tumblr_mp4p7v7GZR1r01oj1o1_500.gif

Still the queen.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Chie is objectively the best because her romance paints the absolute best picture of Souji as a character

Chie: *beats up a gang of thugs*
Souji: "WE SHOULD START GOING OUT'
yeah, but Rise's entire character is that she's never had friends, and that you're among her REAL friends. I enjoy that more than the tomboy.

and you're all wrong
1345171048220.png

moe moe Labby-chan fo eternity.

rise's also a fakeass ho

chie is the realest girl in that cast

but, the entire crux of her social link is that the Risette identity is just another part of her!

she's being super real!

she gives no reason to be called a ho. I'm so sorry she has a successful career. maybe if Chie laid of the protein she could be an idol too.

I'm only starting Persona 4 again after years so I'm unsure who mine will be.
But Rise's got those twin tails.
She's already got an edge over everyone else.
yes.
emperor-palpatine.jpg

let the twin tails flow through you.

twintails are objectively the worst hairstyle
they're practically begging to just grabbed and used against her
no wonder Rise isn't playable

Do it like me and friendzone all of them.

:PUN:

twintails are objectively the worst hairstyle
they're practically begging to just grabbed and used against her
no wonder Rise isn't playable
chie's thighs take up to much room for her to join.

I don't always encounter waifu situations, but when I do, I laugh mercilessly at those who think they are important.

Sano, are you implying that thick thighs are a bad thing
because there's a special place in hell for people like you if you are

Reactions: iLoli
Naoto is my working wife and Rise is my puppy-love crush. Chie and Yukiko are just there. Being themselves.

And then there's Brosuke...

Reactions: SanoBaron
I don't always encounter waifu situations, but when I do, I laugh mercilessly at those who think they are important.
eh, I couldn't care less. but Rise does have the most benefits out of EVERYONE in terms of max social link skills.

and it's a circle above the twin tail haters' circle.

And there's a trash can for people who like thick thighs. It's where Filia's staying right now!

disclaimer: I am not in any way judging who is whose waifu. I'm just making a snarky comment. I have no waifu.

Reactions: SanoBaron