• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

and it's a circle above the twin tail haters' circle.
Can't even have twintails when your head's been crushed like a sparrow egg between steely thighs

And we went way off track to Waifu Discussions.
Still getting Rise's Social Link to 10 though
it's doable. just make sure you have a persona in her arcana ALWAYS equipped if you plan to try and get her social link to 10.

How long until the next version of Persona 4, "Persona 4: Pink Golden", let's me choose the Adachi wearing glasses romance option?

so did any one record the atlas stream?

I can't believe they streamed a book of maps.

And we went way off track to Waifu Discussions.
Still getting Rise's Social Link to 10 though
Are you gonna go the romantic route?

there is no canon romance, if Arena is anything to go by

also Yukari is the Lovers too as well but pfffffffffft if she's the canon love interest

Lisa is also the Lovers
and she's certainly not the canon love interest

if anything it's the fate of the Lovers to NOT be the canon love interest

That's ridiculous. Have you been reading the manga?

Manga uses Souji Seta.

Not canon.

Canon is Yu takes off his shirt to the tune of Mass Destruction and everyone sleeps with him.

just whatever you do, don't pick Naoto

don't be that one asshole that has to be a cockblock

that is one thing we can agree on.

NatoxKanji. OTP 5ever.

there's also how Naoto's romance is just kinda of lame and you get that
super awkward scene of her in the seifuku
that was just uncomfortable

Kanji can suck a salty sausage. He can have, uh, Teddie or something.

Naoto is mine.

Yukiko is best. She enjoys horror stories so that is a huge plus. Everyone else is too chicken shit for my taste.

Teddie is all about the ladies though
and the ladies are all about teddie
bear pun goes here

Yukiko is psychotic in the best way. I think this was mentioned in this very thread at one point, but she was planned to betray the rest of the group at one point.

Dojima was also planned to be the killer
some things are best left not used

Wait, what? Where did you get this info? I know that Adachi was the red herring at one point, but nothing about a Yukiko betrayal.

Dojima was also planned to be the killer
some things are best left not used
there are so many video game production stories that can be summed up as one person on the team beinglike "this twist will totally make everyone surprised!" and everyone else just look and "how about no."

wearing glasses romance option?
isn't that the joke ending in every blazblue?

the killer was actually that guy taking pictures of Rise, also did any one upload the stream to youtube?

Um
So like was I just brushed aside like a damn twig
I said

DOES ANYONE GOING TO EVO WANNA PLAY SOME ULTIMAX DAMNIT

"Going to EVO" is probably the killer here. I won't be able to go.

I wish I was going to Evo then :(

Aw man

@Nap1400 I'll fight your scrub Day 1 Junpei with my Elizabeth that's pretty good but actually probably terrible with all the changes that I have no idea how to control. ROUND. 1. FIGHT!

Aw man

@Nap1400 I'll fight your scrub Day 1 Junpei with my Elizabeth that's pretty good but actually probably terrible with all the changes that I have no idea how to control. ROUND. 1. FIGHT!
I thought all of the liz changes were good, like Agidyne comes out Instantly and Maziodyne has like 2 blasts, a larger hitbox on EX garudyne

who are any of us but fallen brush in the great forest of existence

I thought all of the liz changes were good, like Agidyne comes out Instantly and Maziodyne has like 2 blasts, a larger hitbox on EX garudyne
You're thinking SB stuff during Awakening. A Maziodyne is now tiny and only hits once, B Maziodyne is slower than a brick to come out (though it is also Xbox big), A Mabufudyne doesn't shoot the ice anymore, and pretty much everything is worse when NOT Awakened. Also, practically everyone else got better buffs.

Agi and Zio changes sound great for helping Liz get in besides spamming falling j.B
I use Garu as a ghetto reversal sometimes besides combos so that change is welcome
How was Bufu changed again? Two blasts of ice?

You're thinking SB stuff during Awakening. A Maziodyne is now tiny and only hits once, B Maziodyne is slower than a brick to come out (though it is also Xbox big), A Mabufudyne doesn't shoot the ice anymore, and pretty much everything is worse when NOT Awakened. Also, practically everyone else got better buffs.

Time to brush up on those stuff > Mind Charge > more stuff > Diaharan > knockdown
combos

Who're you again.

I'm the woman who's come to sharpen her cards on your throat

Sholizabeth is coming for you

Don't forget 2D. Apparently, its poison effect is kinda necessary to get damage on the level of P4A.

But duuuuuuude

That normal is hard to use properly

Well, here's a video showing such combos. Also includes an interesting combo off of Randomizer/Debilitate.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
If your waifu ISNT ONE OF THESE GIRLS:
Maya
Lisa
Chie
S.Lab
Fuuka
Yukino

YOU ARE FUCKING UP and I would love to direct you to my Waifu school.

I'll help you make the right choices from now on.

I'm just gonna say that Rise is the worst girl ever and that Maya is the best and get the hell away from here. *running away*