• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

i saw one person that had "I Heart Nanako Hentai" and I hope I don't see that person because they should be burning in hell

Speaking of Nanako, I found this cutesy pop-ish remix of the Junes Theme:

"There are many reasons why fictional characters should never see their own fanbases." -etnocturne

tumblr_n7pgreSmpM1sikddyo1_500.png

Aigis and Mitsuru with the bedroom eyes

shinji what are you doing down there
Watching his tough guy image evaporate.

Ha Ken looks sooooooooo pissed

Shinji is like "shoot me now" too soon?

ken is looking ready to get some revenge
how uncharacteristic of him

Aigis and Mitsuru like what they see...

Apparently, they do. Fake Shadow Labrys has Labrys's accent, whereas Real Shadow Labrys doesn't.

the shadow type characters seem more akin to the Shadows from Persona 2, if you ask me

rather than be all "ACKNOWLEDGE MEEEEEEEE" they seem to be more about shitting all over their likenesses and generally being assholes (or just being a general deranged maniac in Shadow Aigis's case)

Shadows like in Persona 2 you say?

Malevolent Entity is Nyarly confirmed?

They've given a ton of hints that suggest ME is Nyarly (down to the VAs and seiyuus), but we'll probably have to wait for the game to come out before that can be confirmed or refuted.

i think it was pretty obvious once Jin Yamanoi was confirmed as the Entity's seiyuu
there are rarely coincidences in casting like that

What the hell did I miss?

Chie and Shadow Labrys trailers, P4A stage play, and lulzy fanmade stuff.

More Persona 4 Karting? This is quickly becoming a throwback thread.

It should be Nyarly. Because Nyarly is gnarly.

I am not sorry.

I'm going to be silently chuckling at this all day at work

And by fanmade stuff, we mean stuff like this.

10481400_736964086326937_5042622144739570553_n.jpg

Dat Izanagi Death Stare

Reactions: BeatNinja
New P4G anime PV trailer

Marie is apparently voiced by the same actress who voices Ritsu in Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou. Just a random fact lol

Just wondering, how big of an impact to the plot is Marie and the other added plot sections in P4G?

She's kinda big.
She basically exists to give a better explanation of Ameno-Sagiri and Izanami coming out of nowhere. People are mixed on whether it was handled well or not.