• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei (including Persona, Devil Summoner, Devil Survivor, and all that good stuff)

Adachi appeared more than anyone else

It's gotta be Adachi's promo video for P4A2

Adachi is confirmed

#whowantstotalkaboutmurders
#thissushiisdelicious
#caseclosed
#youlittlebrats
#dumbass
#damnit

The video mainly showed locations. Are there any places in the Persona games that look similar to the areas on the Persona Channel video?

Sorry for the doublepost, but another Midnight P-Channel video has appeared.

Apparently, this shows TVs near the train stations from last video where the announcement will be broadcasted on.

Also, another P3 movie's coming next summer.

Persona 5 announced for the PS3 in Winter 2014.

Also other things but that's what everyone cares about.

Reactions: Jutsei
IS NO ONE EXCITED FOR PERSONA 4: DANCING ALL NIGHT :^D!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Lol

I'm just getting this info since I woke up. SO to be clear it's basically

Persona Q - 3DS (non-canon dungeon crawler with chibi versions of the P3 and P4 cast.)
Persona 4: Dancing all Night - PS Vita (rhythm game)
Persona 4: The Ultimax Suplex Hold - arcade 11/28/13; PS3 in 2014
Persona 5 - PS3 (winter 2014)

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
I'm just glad there wasn't a Persona 4 Vol. 2.

Also, it seems there might be 2 versions of Sho, a la Labrys. Apparently, the current known differences are how his name is written (one's in kanji, and the other's in katakana), super artwork and whether or not he has a Persona. No clue how Personaless!Sho will compensate for lack of Persona.

And nothing from the real SMT... Oh boy, I miss saving the whole world from all moral standards I don't believe that can be right

Reactions: DDB
And nothing from the real SMT... Oh boy, I miss saving the whole world from all moral standards I don't believe that can be right
they JUST made an SMT game recently. let Persona have a chance in the sun for a little while.

edit:

and gasp! a persona stream only about... PERSONA?!

Last edited:
Yeah, Persona is really the most popular one.
And it getting four thigns is pretty crazy awesome.
I bet Sega was prolly like "here, have a ton of money."

Atlus: :0c we dont need that much money....
Sega: well, use whatever is left to make another game if you can.
Atlus: oAo but... but... thats like 3 games.....
Sega: then..... make 3 games?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to rock out with Kanji on my Vita.

In America maybe.
TBH, I dont mind this. its been 5 years since the last persona game, and they've made quite the amount of other games in the SMT franchise since then. I dont see persona love as a bad thing.

Persona's pretty big in Japan too. I mean, the fact that they had a whole broadcast going on for these announcements probably says how big the series is.

They mostly like 3 more than 4 though, from what I've seen.

Persona's pretty big in Japan too. I mean, the fact that they had a whole broadcast going on for these announcements probably says how big the series is.

They mostly like 3 more than 4 though, from what I've seen.
4 is very savvy to say the least.

#superhipteenagers

Dancing All Night with Dojima and Adachi.

I don't think you all realize how big a deal this is.

TBH, I dont mind this. its been 5 years since the last persona game, and they've made quite the amount of other games in the SMT franchise since then. I dont see persona love as a bad thing.

Yeah of course. I love Persona too. And we just got SMTIV so the whole franchise has been doing well.

The moment when you realize they're basically covering a lot of fun genres all at once next year.
Rhythm, Strategy (I think, that's what Etrian Oddysey is, right?), Fighting, and the standard JRPG

I think people are upset that SMTIV was only on a portable and that Persona 5 is going to be on console. SMTIV was important to the SMT series while Persona 5 is important for the persona series.

Guess people are thinking Persona is getting more love than SMT, even though Persona was at one point apart of the SMT series.

I also think its good that Atlus is focusing on really good titles. game of thrones aside

though, the biggest question is,
When is Devil Survivor 2 Overclocked gonna get a US release? cuz I am loving Devil Survivor Overclocked 1.

I bet Sega was prolly like "here, have a ton of money."

Atlus: :0c we dont need that much money....
Sega: well, use whatever is left to make another game if you can.
Atlus: oAo but... but... thats like 3 games.....
Sega: then..... make 3 games?
I don't think Sega even has that kind of money right now.

There was a Devil Survivor 2 Overclocked?! Shit, I knew I was right to wait!
It's called Devil Survivor 2 Break Record. It's not even out in Japan yet, though.

There was a Devil Survivor 2 Overclocked?! Shit, I knew I was right to wait!
Well, technically its called Devil Survivor 2 Break Record. but yeah, 3DS version of Devil Survivor 2.

5rQFk.jpg

My god.... someone else with the power of Megidolaon..... God help us all.

Eh, I doubt it's Megidolizaon powerful.

Why shouldn't I? It's not like I'm going after Yotsuba or something similar.

Could be worse. Hello Megeidoladyne from Devil Survivor.