• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Skulldate: The Unoffical Skullgirls Dating Sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's your metal right here folks

Attachments

• Vargskelethor - The Revnarok - 01 Rev Is Shit.mp3
    1.7 MB · Views: 566
I've always thought that dating sims are super stupid, but if y'all actually make one then hell, I'll give it a shot.
I'm serious though, put the chair in the game. There should be at least one dateable inanimate object.

I've always thought that Dating Sims are super stupid, but if y'all actually make one then hell, I'll give it a shot.
I'm serious though, put the chair in the game. There should be at least one dateable inanimate object.
We will, along with the Corspes of the Last Hope since everybody wants them. Oh yeah and careless whisper is going to be in there as well

Kawaii Voice: c-can you add A-Aeon pweez?

Cant wait for Minette & Fortune :PUN::PUN::PUN:
So did you have any experence in converting files like mp4 to mpeg4 or things that renpy can run, because I would like to have this little beauty play on the TV

So did you have any experence in converting files like mp4 to mpeg4 or things that renpy can run, because I would like to have this little beauty play on the TV

I can only convert files to MP3,AVI,MP4,FLV,MOV,WMV,and WMA... I never tried using movie files on renpy so im not 100% sure what files it can run

UPDATE 8/1/2014 (I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR ANIME SCHOOL!!!!)
So yeah... Like I said earlier Maplecrest and Little Innsmouth are being worked on.

Speaking of Little Innsmouth... I decided that I'm going to make the intros for Ms.Fortune and Minette myself.
It'll be like the intro to Ms.Fortune's story but with the option to save Ms.Fortune or see what happens next.

Q&A:
Q: Why are you going to write their intro's???
A: Well, I think that doing this would kinda be better than letting someone write it and it was going to be like that anyway.

Q: Wait does that mean you'll be writing Ms.Fortune's and Minette's stories???
A: No, it just means I'm going to write thier intro's.

Q: So any thing about Maplecrest???
A: Sadly none at all, I'm actully waiting for someone to make a suggestion on who should be there and how you meet them.

AND THAT'S ALL

Furr now...

OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS!!!!

THIS IS THE PERFECT TAXI THEME!
i have it as an .MP3 file if u don't have it.

So... I'm officially taking a break from writing even more script. Yeah, so If anybody wants to join me or do anything else just ask me ok? I might just ask Chaoz Fantasy to proofread it/ see if he wants to do anything else. Other than that, I expect to see some aception forms in. We really need more writers.

I didn't see Robo-Fortune on straw poll, -3/10.

Here's a short Q&A for the poll and voting:

Q: Why isn't X on here?
A: You shoulda asked for X

Q: Is this the only vote?
A: No expect there to be 3 or 4 voted charicters

Q: How many days does this last?
A: 2

But The Hurting doesn't provide phone love.

I have never played dating sims, but this one sounds like a hoot.

But The Hurting doesn't provide phone love.
If you believe it can, it can.

Sorry, as much as I love Beowulf and The Hurting,I had to vote for Samson. think about it whatever you do with Samson, Fillia HAS to be there. Think of the possibilitys for comedy gold.

Reactions: MysteriousJ
How 'bout a deathbattle instead.

I see you waifu fawning nerds aren't voting for the chair.
None of you are thinking about how funny it would be to romance a chair.

Vote for The Hurting.
Somehow this seems familiar.

The chairs hotter then Annie.
Deal wit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.