• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Skulldate: The Unoffical Skullgirls Dating Sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to pop in here and say while I'm not a huge player of Visual novels (ok, I lie, Tsukihime is pretty cool), I am glad to see the community making some sort of extraneous content.

Do it big.

Going to pop in here and say while I'm not a huge player of Visual novels (ok, I lie, Tsukihime is pretty cool), I am glad to see the community making some sort of extraneous content.

Do it big.
Oh Don't worry....

We'll be the brightest star out there...

(SUPER FLASY FLASHY EFFECT)!!!!!!!!11
glitter_blue_tiled.gif

I have a pretty rad idea for dateable hurting..in the vein of dating galaga in namco highschool.

Well, since Mrs. Victoria is already married, I would assume dating her has to play off of Deep Violet in some way. It's real easy to fade to black for a sex scene, too.

While I'm here, how is the player going to meet Parasoul? I assume not just anyone can waltz into the Glass Canopy and have an audience with the Princess.

Well, since Mrs. Victoria is already married, I would assume dating her has to play off of Deep Violet in some way. It's real easy to fade to black for a sex scene, too.

While I'm here, how is the player going to meet Parasoul? I assume not just anyone can waltz into the Glass Canopy and have an audience with the Princess.
Well the player already knows Adam right off the bat...

Mike Z is dateable? Coolio. I know the way to his heart.

DINNER.

Is this game gonna go all School Days on me?

Yes it's over and much to your dismay....

Hurting lost....

Aeon won the vote
I demand a recount.

Yes it's over and much to your dismay....
Hurting lost....
You neeeeerds, if you want to date a cute girl then you can just go outside and date a cute girl, it's sooooo easy. Building a serious relationship with an inanimate object, now that's something you can only afford to do within the confines of an electronic simulation.

You all have two more chances, don't fail me again.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Vote Samson. Romantic situations with Samson and Fillia must be there to her dismay.

Reactions: SkullMan
LET THE VOTING COMMENCE.... again
You sonuvabitch, you made Zombie Patty an option.
The Boulder feels conflicted.

I would really love to see some Molly action. She would be a funny character.

Welp.
The Hurting has over half the vote.
I hope Denizen is happy now that he's bullied us into voting for a chair to be datable pointed out the hilarity of building a relationship with an inanimate object.

Oh...why did Juju disappear from the list up front? I was actually kind of looking forward to that.

I just really liked dating galalga in namco high school is that so wrong?

Played the "Demo" and it was beautiful! Love how Fortune's story is shown a little.

Just need to add the bg files to the game, Probably extra bg's for the alleyway

Issues: (of course still in Dev.but still good to say)
  • I am Taken for a ride...forever (Music repeats after leaving Taxi)
  • Adam, Double portraits is not aligned to bottom of the screen
  • No Annie

...For some reason when i was looking through the files and seen Vitale, i said to myself.... I want to kill this guy...

So kinda minor updates...

I fixed the little pic placement thing.
And Also the taxi music thing.
And I also added a pic to the Valentine intro...

I would like to see some art work for some backgrounds or events like the first Double date or the Alleyway scene. Or the scene in witch you kick Lawrence in the back

Reactions: loonieboy9697
Another small update...

Rabeye has given me the added on version of the Valentine script!

Speaking of scripts does anybody want to do the script for the Hurting????

Don't give me that sass I knew he was gonna win...

*raises hand*

I wrote this as a writing sample.

In a state of abject lust I run my fingers across the hurting's leather seat...she elicits a tiny "oh sempai" and blushes slightly more red than she actually is. The time has come I gently sit down slowly and then all at once.."uuuuu the chair moans" I hear a sudden rattling as someone turns to knob to the broom-closet. I attempt to stand up and put my pants on, but quickly fall on my face directly in front of the door just as it opens. A very confused Mike Z stares down making what might be a confused expression. He just continues to stare blankly as he slowly closes the door in front of him...leaving the two of us to whatever it is we were doing. I curl up in a ball still feeling Mike's eye in the core of my being. "what am I doing? this all happened so fast".

Reactions: Jimbob
*raises hand*

I wrote this as a writing sample.

In a state of abject lust I run my fingers across the hurting's leather seat...she elicits a tiny "oh sempai" and blushes slightly more red than she actually is. The time has come I gently sit down slowly and then all at once.."uuuuu the chair moans" I hear a sudden rattling as someone turns to knob to the broom-closet. I attempt to stand up and put my pants on, but quickly fall on my face directly in front of the door just as it opens. A very confused Mike Z stares down making what might be a confused expression. He just continues to stare blankly as he slowly closes the door in front of him...leaving the two of us to whatever it is we were doing. I curl up in a ball still feeling Mike's eye in the core of my being. "what am I doing? this all happened so fast".
This is amazing because I actully made Mike Z one of your apartment neighbors

Reactions: loonieboy9697
Just tell me what to do. I can formally apply if needed.

I do not believe its allowing votes just yet.

Vote Samson for free cookies.

#whenssamson

Ok everybody! Lets vote Molly !
tumblr_m63wveKUER1rvls2ho2_500.png
<---- Who dont love that cuteness

Reactions: Karlaaldana
No, Samson is 2nd best waifu.

Status
Not open for further replies.