• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

So... Who are the best with respect to their character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't "best" being determined with a tournament of some sort?

Reactions: Spencer
Squigly:
Yaya

and only Yaya because I have not seen any other Squigly do well in a tournament setting. Offline or online. Fuzzy_Snugs is nice, I haven't seen any Guitalex or Nuuance play.

Ms Fortune:
-KhaosMuffins is the best Fortune player.
-Taluda is very very close.
-Guitalex is strong and knowledgable.
-Inuchiyo but I don't know if he still plays.

Peacock:
Every good Peacock can't play the game/taking a break but...
-TJGamer is the best Peacock player.
-McPeanuts is a close second.
-CiscoKid is a monster but he needs to leave Africa and stop speaking german #Screencapontwitter

Painwheel:
In No Order
-NCV
-DomoIsSpecial (<3)
-Taluda
-Negus

Filia:
-Duckator/Winnie. Duckator is the best using Filia as an assistant character/mid char. While Winnie is the best point Filia

-SonicFox
-JMCrofts
-Severin

Cerebella:
-Dekillsage Best MDE Bella
-TJGamer
-JMCrofts
-Zidiane
-Severin

Valentine:
-Duckator is the BEST Valentine. Period.
-Omniscythe is a close 2nd.

Plenty of other ones, but none compare.

Parasoul:
-Severin is the best Parasoul.
-I'm catching up doe.

Everyone else is not comparing/haven't seen.

Double:
IN ORDER
-Mine (me and Duck could tie doe imo)
-Duckator
-Severin

-Domo
-Sage
-Negus
-Winnie

Kinda new here, but what about Broseidon Rex for Bella? Just asking...

I thought this thread wasn't supposed to be serious.
You gotta make sure to keep your circlejerks organized, that's rule #1.

Just my two cents, but this thread is sort of becoming less of a "best with respective character" and more so who is just considered good at using those characters =p
Well now I really feel like shit, thanks.

#keninblackspainwheel

TslgtO4.png

I SEE YOU LURKING SKYKING. NOMINATE KEN.

Haha, been away to long. I missed to much to be able to vouch or nominate.

#Butkeninblackspainwheeltho

I nominate KIB's painwheel

snip

gonna disagree on the Filia and Val. Shin ATProof is one of top Vals if not the best. Also WingZero in for Filia

I nominate myself for every character.

is "myself" how you say "Dekillsage" in german or something?

Shin is hella close its just that his competition for Val is soooo difficult. Duck/Omni are just so above everyone else, nothing wrong with it it's just tough. But the baes though

Squigly:
Yaya

and only Yaya because I have not seen any other Squigly do well in a tournament setting. Offline or online. Fuzzy_Snugs is nice, I haven't seen any Guitalex or Nuuance play.
I think found my calling in Squigly.

I can't wait for the new console version to play again.

Why isn't "best" being determined with a tournament of some sort?

I like your style.

Also, what is with this keninblack's painwheel thing? Is it good? I demand a video!

Also, what is with this keninblack's painwheel thing? Is it good? I demand a video!

Keninblack is the best painwheel player in the United States.

Reactions: DawnHibiki
Keninblack is the best painwheel player in the United States.

Ah word, I've never see him play.

I was always a Skyking and Elda fan.

Nah man, I'm not saying im duh bes, i'm just saying i wanna be on duh liis

I think my Squigly doesn't suck tho, just saiyan.

I think my Squigly doesn't suck tho, just saiyan.
SCREW YOU FUZZY. YOU'RE THE NEXT ON THE LIST OF SQUIGLYS TO BEAT TO IMPROVE. AKA YOU'RE A MIDBOSS TO ME ALONGSIDE JASON D. THE BOSS BATTLE IS YAYA.

Edit: Not actually salty, just dramatic

Reactions: RetroStation
SCREW YOU FUZZY. YOU'RE THE NEXT ON THE LIST OF SQUIGLYS TO BEAT TO IMPROVE. AKA YOU'RE A MIDBOSS TO ME ALONGSIDE JASON D. THE BOSS BATTLE IS YAYA.

So where does that leave Nuuance?

Need more confirmation for lilman, I think. So far we have mcpeanuts and retro vouching for him and maybe one other? But unlisted.

I need either one more listed person to vouch for him or one other non listed person to vouch for him. If it's an unlisted person, then a devouch from a lister will get lilman taken off until a lister vouches for him.

This is primarily because he is an unknown quantity and video evidence doesn't seem to exist.

@ worldjem

its a list, it won't eat your babies or lay you off from work. It's seriousness is what people put into it. If people take it seriously then it is serious, if people don't take it serious, then it isn't. I take it seriously to a certain extent, and that extent is that I'm not going to put anyone up there without a consensus vote. This is the exact reason why the entire list is under contention, that way my original list doesn't have to much power. You can make the list if you have others vouch for you. You can be devouched if they aren't listed, but if they are listed your place is pretty much assured as long as no listers make a claim against you. (It would take 3 listers to get a lister removed that has been put in via 2 lister consensus) listers that aren't in via consensus (the originals) can be removed easier since they were only added by my say so. This can of course be countered by other listers coming to their rescue.

Might makes right and this is a numbers game, essentially.

And that goes for everyone on the list.

@keninblack

C'mon now son... You expect me to put you on the painwheel list

WHEN YOU DONT EVEN PUT YOURSELF THERE IN YOUR OWN LIST...

tsk,tsk... You know you done fucked up right?

Lol, dude you can totally make the list if you simply use her and beat up on some listers... If you can't do that, then your painwheel doesn't deserve to be on the list without some show of creativity or originality. Your double is on the double list cause afaik you were the first to use that double cat combo ender hk bomber, st.hp xx hk bomber, cr.mp? Xx hk bomber in the corner... It's now defunct I think, but it was the hotness in sde. I'll add you in for double if I already haven't, but you have some work to do to get your painwheel listed.

Funnily enough the troll #keninblackspainwheel comments made it heparder for your painwheel to get in. I can't take any of those seriously now... And so you have to travel the hard road of video proof/actually playing against good people, to make it in. Sucks I know, but only serious replies will be considered and I can't take any #ken@$&$@$ stuff seriously.

Or... 2 serious replies from listers, pointing out why your painwheel should be in, and giving factual evidence as to why, will get you in.

And for this one situation, Winnie can't nominate you because you 2 are to close and y'all would nominate each other for... Anything.

Whoever you want that is on the list with the exception of new listers since they are still dubious in my mind.

Don't make me pick anyone cause I'll make you play against tj.... And I really don't think your painwheel wants to see any of tj's cock... Heh heh

Though if you and tj are cool like that he might throw the match...which makes these kinds of things dicey... But I'm looking for a good show so pick whoever you want that you have a decent connection with (not Winnie) and play them.

AND WIN

First to 10

:)

Bruh TJ can't play :(

I'll play Chris G next major.

Funnily enough the troll #keninblackspainwheel comments made it heparder for your painwheel to get in.
#dontputkeninblackspainwheelonthelist

(leave the payment at the agreed location, keninblack)

Bruh TJ can't play :(

I'll play Chris G next major.
You still play sde right, and tj has sde iirc...

But Chris g works just as well.

Does Chris G still care about this game honestly? Jus asking...

I was pretty sure I ran into you more often on quick match, unless someone else goes by a similar name and uses peacock with cilia slide/hornet bomber. Did you ever go by Riker's Buttons?
Only as Rikers and RikersSama
everything else is just some other person lol

And for this one situation, Winnie can't nominate you because you 2 are to close and y'all would nominate each other for... Anything.

In the event that there's any shortage of acceptable nominations for either of them, I'm pretty sure their majors results/records speak for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.