• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

you mean to tell me that it already isn't

if I wasn't scared I'd post that Shadman art in full.
instead I'll post the headshot he did on twitter.
totally SFW:
CGu36FvUgAAVZtI.jpg

if I wasn't scared I'd post that Shadman art in full.
instead I'll post the headshot he did on twitter.
totally SFW:
CGu36FvUgAAVZtI.jpg

Y-you know
For kids

Well I am fucking pissed off. I should have known the mario thing was fake. I just wasted 12 dollars on a amiibo that is completely useless for me now lol

Sano, I'm scared
this isn't even the full picture.
I would hyperlink it if someone would let me know if it's okay or not.

this isn't even the full picture.
I would hyperlink it if someone would let me know if it's okay or not.
Do it

So guys, what's with all of the Steven Universe miiverse posts? Even some of the Mad Max posts make sense, but then comes along several Garnet pictures.

Also, is anyone else gonna be on later today? Wouldn't mind showing off my terrible ink splattering skills with you all.

Reactions: Rellek
People just really like Steven Universe. That's about the best answer I can give. It might be that artists are more likely to appreciate it's style and want to draw it, idk.

(Also a Tumblr meme jumped out from the show called "Sneople" (Snake People) and they've been doing alterations like "Squeople" (Squid People) for a bit)

So guys, what's with all of the Steven Universe miiverse posts? Even some of the Mad Max posts make sense, but then comes along several Garnet pictures.

Also, is anyone else gonna be on later today? Wouldn't mind showing off my terrible ink splattering skills with you all.
Because Garnet is Square Mom c:

Haha! I feel like the Warehouse and Mall are the only maps where I can abuse the Inkzooka fully. That guy up on the ledges trying to take the Zone, but is juuuuuust out of my reach? Inkzooka. Those boxes in the Warehouse won't save you from my inkzooka! I laugh at your pitiful attempts to set up a screen for my inkzooka!

One thing I always wondered was what Spyke does with those Sea Snails. One one side of him they are shivering in fear on the other side is...hollowed out shells with a screwdriver next to them.

image.jpg

...oh dear.

look up the diet of a sea urchin
you might learn a few things

I have questions
if it's about the artist, Shad is a cool mellow guy.
he just likes to draw ultra-violence and sometimes stuff that might even be lewder than what Zone does.
I check out his stuff from time to time.
but not for the lewd.

EjA4X.jpg
I laughed so suddenly and quickly that is sounded like I was hyperventilating.

Also, I've been doing the challenge maps that come with the inkling amiibo and they're really fun so far. I finished the sniper challenges and only have 4 roller missions left. I'll do the other ones later tonight or tomorrow.

look up the diet of a sea urchin
you might learn a few things
As far as I know they have no particular favourite anything. so to see Spike focus on one food is odd.

Reactions: Magma442
exactly
just goes to show you how messed up the post-apocalyptic world has become

if it's about the artist, Shad is a cool mellow guy.
he just likes to draw ultra-violence and sometimes stuff that might even be lewder than what Zone does.
I check out his stuff from time to time.
but not for the lewd.
A lot of his art is super disproporionate and has weird poses sometimes. This splatoon one is decent though.

exactly
just goes to show you how messed up the post-apocalyptic world has become
Why is he not eating us?

WHY IS HE NOT EATING US?

Why is he not eating us?

WHY IS HE NOT EATING US?

Who says he's not.

BECAUSE HUMANS ARE EXTINCT, MAN
THE SQUIDS AND THE KIDS ARE OUT THERE OPPRESSING ALL THE OTHER SPECIES
WE HAVE NO POWER BECAUSE THERE'S NONE OF US LEFT

Reactions: No longer exist
BECAUSE HUMANS ARE EXTINCT, MAN
THE SQUIDS AND THE KIDS ARE OUT THERE OPPRESSING ALL THE OTHER SPECIES
WE HAVE NO POWER BECAUSE THERE'S NONE OF US LEFT
But every other character in the game is pretty much a different species than you?

Damn son. Im not even level 20 yet lol
I'm not either.
Got to A- at level 19