• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter 4

you cant fight a pregnant woman. I dont care how much you want to punch one Ruin, Capcom isnt gonna simulate it for you. you'll just have to find another way to get your pregnant lady punching fix.
excuse you
i don't want to punch a pregnant woman
i want to punch AS a pregnant woman
just because you're with child doesn't mean you're helpless
sends a good message

I'm pretty sure that having a character model implying a baby with a soft skull inside it would not turn out well at all.

the mother isnt helpless, but that doesnt say much for the squishy easily breakable infant inside.

what if one of Eliza's Ultras was birth the baby so hard it rocketed out and uppercuts the the opponent
but here's the catch
it looks like not Ken
it looks like any other character in the game (including females), with a .1% of looking like Ken
and that does the most damage

again, soft very breakable newborn baby. its most definitely not gonna be Eliza.

I'll be okay with anyone so long as it isnt noembelu because she's also tied to T.Hawk and T.Hawk is SOOOOO boring compared to other native american characters in fighters.

i unno
more cute brown girls would be a plus
but you know what be an even better plus
wrestling

the likelihood of it being a wrestler is small, especially since there already is a grappler in the returning character roster. it would be nice but its probably not a bad idea to be a realist.

and I dont care about her ethnicity. T.hawk is boring and so was noembelu.

Totally random, but relevant, I'd love to see a new Ringmasters game with the new wrestlers from SF on the SF4 engine.

tell you what, I too would be fine with it, so long as it isnt boring noembelu. because T.hawk is boring and so was noembelu's story in the comics. t.hawk is boring, therefore noembelu is boring.

boring boring boring boring. so fucking boring.

what does that even have to do with having a dark-skinned female wrestler

please stay on topic here

I had thought you were wanting noembelu to be a grappler.

again, I really dont see ANOTHER grappler being added to the roster since Hugo is in the Ultra roster now too. and I doubt we're gonna have another character like el fuerte.

you wanna know what she does need? something to not make her boring.

I figured you assumed she would be a grappler because of the association to T.Hawk, who is a grappler.

As grappling as this conversation is, we need to focus on the fact that Cammy is the best. And more characters based on her will only enhance the overall experience of Ultra.

Well, like I said, she already has her tomahawk, which houses a ton of possiblities for a moveset.
Plus, it would just be a bizarre transition to go from a mindless killing machine to a professional female wrestler.

As for making her interesting, that's mighty subjective there. But can you think whatever your precious little mind wants to.

As grappling as this conversation is, we need to focus on the fact that Cammy is the best. And more characters based on her will only enhance the overall experience of Ultra.
FINALLY! INTELLIGENT LIFE SUCH AS MY OWN!

JK. but I do agree that more cammy storyline wouldn't be a bad thing. which is why Lita or Decapre are my top choices.

Elena is obviously the best, guys. C'mon now... totes dood... but seriously pregnant tanned woman who can wrestle. Make it happen Capcom. jksorta

I do agree we should calm down. we dont know who the 5th is and we can make a new waifu wars about it all we want, but it wont help anything.

I do agree we should calm down. we dont know who the 5th is and we can make a new waifu wars about it all we want, but it wont help anything.
I know, I was only joking. I actually can't wait any longer, I really wanna know.

I do too. just so we can get the "WAAAAH! CAPCOM BETRAYED US! THIS ISNT WHAT I WE WANTED! I WE WANTED [insert character here]! I WILL NEVER BUY YOUR GAMES AGAIN!"

The tears really are going to be the best part.

Especially since I already got the character I was hoping for out of this update.

ELENA!!!!! YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE!

Seriously, she's the only reason I bought SFxT.

Please put Rosalina in Ultra. She needs to be in every game ever.

Who cares if she doesn't meet half the criteria they leaked.

Also I want a Valentine palette of Rosalina.

Rosalinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I still say it could be Decapre or Lita, considering those two were a lot more prevalent in the comics, but santamu wouldn't be bad.

Weapon-wielding? Dark-skinned? Eliza?
Clearly, the fifth character can only be...
tumblr_mlync0aj6O1rip8ybo1_1280.jpg
The hints?
1. What Capcom says means nothing. This is well known.
2. There is NOTHING Oujo-sama cannot accomplish. This is also well known.
3. Fugg yo feelings.

Honestly, I'm betting on either Lita or Santamu/Noembelu.
I'm sad Harmageddon and Kolin aren't even options. With that in mind, whatever they pick can't really rustle my jimmies.

Back