• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter 4

Ojou-sama doesn't even wrestle, you malodorous waft

apparently its a make or break deal for everybody else. I can only imagine the salt when certain members of skullheart see this news.

Ojou-sama doesn't even wrestle, you malodorous waft
There is NOTHING Oujo-sama cannot accomplish....PAGAN!! (╬ಠ益ಠ)

apparently its a make or break deal for everybody else.
It can't possibly be any worse than the "wondrous" selection we got in AE. -_-"

well, AE is what I am basing my guess for Lita on. Yun and Yang made various appearances in Chun's story mode and I kept wondering why they couldnt be added in. then they got added in. Lita has been floating around in cammy's intros and endings, so I'm hoping it will be another yun and yang.

I just want Victor Ortega to be in a game because Grappler with Fireballs loooool

Not that I like that game series he was in or anything >_>

Makoto's forward Medium Kick should have startup projectile invincibility.
What do you mean this isn't that type of thread?

Sooo... USF4 beta test location in japan was revealed... and this will be a small gift to people who tries it

BUSSPlo.jpg

What if The high score girl is the USF4 5th character? she fits the tips

- Female
- debut in a fighting game
- Comes from a manga
- An unexpected character
- Not Q
- Not Alex
- Not Annie
- Not Haggar
- Not Karin
- Not R. Mika

I still want Lita to be the 5th character.

Delta_Red_Luwanda1.jpg

I just want to use her giant sword

Because lolis compliment overly buff manly karate men...wait...

no. theres already a loli thats gonna be in DOA, I want Lita and her bigass sword.

As long as the playstyle is unique I don't really care what they look like...unless it's offensive.
If the character has a SINGLE shoto move, even if it's the Mexican uppercut, I'm going to flip so much shit Japan's sewer system will turn into a tsunami...a veritable shitstorm.

*hints*
Has the manga been published by Udon? If not, you can forget about High Score Girl.
Besides, it's not the first time she has been featured alongside Capcom characters. Case in point:
0zE2kZp.jpg

Honestly, I think the 5th character is Bison's master from the comics.
Capcom works in Bizarro logic; they read "Give us Alex/Q/Mika/Karin/etc" as "Fuck Alex/Q/Mika/Karin/etc give us Udon OCs". -_-"

does this mean it's the year of Annie/Umbrella?
No, it's the year of Namco's take on Ken's wife.

the more you guys ignore lita, the more support you guys give to her considering its a character under everyone's radar.

Reactions: Lavama
Your constant mentioning of her kinda undermines that though. Way to sabotage your own favorite. :P

sano mentions lita enough that she's practically a mainstream character

I just hope this new girl can wrestle.

even if she can't
she'll always be a wrestler
IN OUR HEARTS

Reactions: Φ
even if she can't
she'll always be a wrestler
IN OUR HEARTS
Unless she breaks it by doing an SUPREME DELUX SUPLEX- you get the idea. But yea, wrestlergirl2014makeithappenyearofthewrestler

Reactions: juju_for_president
Rumble roses 2014?

i'm ok with that ^^

if hakan's hot wife is the 5th char i'm ok too

I'm guessing Lita is to Sano as Annie is to DDB.

EDIT: Derp, other way 'round.

You forgot about a certain someone and Eliza.

Only 5 years after Ultra ships, that is.

so you moved on from one gimmicky cammy clone to another one, i see

so you moved on from one gimmicky cammy clone to another one, i see
Lita has no reason to play like Cammy. Cammy had her fighting style BEFORE she joined Delta Red.

capcom, though
you know they'd take any opportunity to cut corners

maybe they'd cut corners by having her play like linn kurosawa, who ALSO has a sword.

I keep tellin' ya... black girl who can lay down the hurt via various holds. I'd pay to play as that.

we just need Ultra Street Fighter 4: Female Wrestling Edition
featuring
R. Mika
Yamato Nadeshiko
Yoko Harmageddon
Skullowomania
and Brown Girl layin' down the hurt

what if Lita could wrestle?
Then she'd have my full support.

maybe they'd cut corners by having her play like linn kurosawa, who ALSO has a sword.
You still think they remember their beat-em-up days? Or anything other than RE, MH and SF?