• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

I heard that depictions of the Christ the Redeemer statue are actually Copyrighted or that you need special permission to use them or something like that.

that, and I think nobody wants to ever have to encounter a JoJo situation involving religious figures.

no i want to see Laura just be a giant asshole to Sean and be blatantly better than him while he's just off being the best at b-ball and average at karate

c2ad0c5c7815ee66cadd62fd021f8378.jpg

The only thing that i am not liking about her that much is her voice acting, is not bad, but is not great, let's see how the japanese VA turns out.

In alpha, se was like a gief fan.

In her story, she fights Karin, and gains sponsorship, and then, she fights zangief and gets his friendship.

In alpha, se was like a gief fan.

In her story, she fights Karin, and gains sponsorship, and then, she fights zangief and gets his friendship.
in the comics, she beats him the first time because Gief didn't know how to sell, and then she beat him while teaming up with Sakura.

Capcom didn't wanted to pay the rights to use Cristo Redentor image.
remember when JoJo's actually had religious texts in one scene?
fun times.

Last edited:
quotes:
Laura to herself : "I’ve seen you somewhere before … Brr … Umm … Who’re you again ?”"
Laura to Mika: "You're Zangief's apprentice? Come to think of it, the way you came at me like BAAAM was just like him!"
Laura to Karin: " Kanzuki, was it? Is everyone in your family as strong as you?"
Laura to Necalli : "You wanna devour me? Maybe if you can beat me next time!"
Laura to Chun Li: "That one kick that went ya-ya-ya was really cool”

Her vine card. =D
Is there a place where one can look at all the Stat Cards next to each other easily? Like, some Imgur Album or so
Too lazy to search for every characters Reddit Thread

Is there a place where one can look at all the Stat Cards next to each other easily? Like, some Imgur Album or so

Do you just wanna compare the stats themselves? Because you can actually do that exact thing on SFV's website. You can order them in categories like power, health, mobility, ect. It's pretty cool.

if you click on the vine, you'll go to the street fighter page of vines, they are all there easy to access.

So, that is Alex on the street and Ono stated he gets that people want him, apparently the rest, as guessed was just a recap.

He wore a headband with small birds on it "to stimulate dizzy state".

The tweet he made earlier and having Alex stuff ready as a costume could suggest we would have gotten Alex but didn't because of Laura. But two separate reveals in a weekend would have been an odd choice anyway, so who knows. Still betting on Alex as DLC or unlockable at best.

Back