• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

Karin will be back when KI is ported to WiiU.
that's how likely she'll be back.
people need to get over that.

just give me R. Mika so that I can achieve my destiny already

just give me R. Mika so that I can achieve my destiny already
does said destiny involve the booty

Reactions: Covenant
And when's that Joe character ever gonna make a return?

But he said Shinku, and that just took 1 bar of the Revenge meter. Unless his Denjin Mode makes it a Denjin Hadoken
I seriously can't tell if he said Shinku or not due to the audio quality, but it would be really weird if it was actually the Shinku Hadouken he used. Normally, it's 3-5 hits, but the Revenge mode is 7 hits.

The Hadoken didn't have electricity around it, too, so my bet's on Shinku.

WAIT. So Charlie was presumed dead but his body was never seen by Guile, just assumed he's in his gravestone. So more than likely Charlie was close to death after confronting Bison and/or convinced by Bison to be taken and experimented on by the same group that experimented on Gill and Urien. So they could both be in this game as well in some way (hopefully playable but balanced).

does said destiny involve the booty
it involves the booty, the thighs, the tum, the bosom, the biceps, the abs, and the face

I just want Hakan, Elena and a larger number of newcomers compared to vets. After that, i'm golden.

I guess unjokingly I want Cody and Juri to return but,
I don't think either of them are in any particular danger on that front.
What's Cody's elemental power-up gonna be though, will he start throwing boulders around or something?

That'll give the literal meaning of "don't sleep on Cody" lol

I really want Rose and Decapre honestly

Reactions: Kongk4
I personally want Q back. I can settle with Q honestly. Also parry system plz.

Cody spent years training in his cell to make the transition from "You're making me sleepy" to "I'm making you sleepy."

Ono once again showing off his cosplaying skills.

tumblr_ngjye3G3Ec1rn8um6o1_1280.jpg

Cody spent years perfecting his boredom style.
a secret art of transferring your own boredom into other people, forcing them to submit to your boredom.
mastering this art is not easy.
one must be really bored in order to even begin to comprehend the boredom of this style.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Cody's EX mode will be him unchained.
Prepare your anus.

Cody breaks out of his chains, and gets 1.5x damage and speed for about 2-3 seconds. After which a cop runs in, bonks him on the head stunning cody for a half a second, and then clasps new cuffs on him.

If any element should be usable by Cody, it should be wind. Why? Criminal Uppercut. Enough said.

Then what about GuileCharlie?

Charlie's in the game already so we don't need him.

kappa

I thought Guile's element would be hair gel.
Or is that Adon?
no. Guile's element would be good ol' fashioned American family values.

It's obviously not final, but I really like the hud. Reminds me of Alpha.

RISE UP! SONICBOOMIN' FROM OBLIVION! I'm really interested to see the Secret Society connection in this. The music when I saw the glasses was beautiful, I'm so happy Nash is back. If he AND Q are back, then bam. It's made for me. Ian Sinclaire for Nash please, pleaaaaaaaaase.

Surprised that they actually had a playable demo. I like the system so far. It look like the EX meter is more flexible, having EX moves and a limited hyper mode. The placement of meters are good too, not too overwhelming like IV.

Overall, I hyped for SFV.

Why would you say "someone" when that person is actually on this forum?
I didn't know that