• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Thanks again everyone for watching! Final Update on the leftovers.

Not sure about this one, just wanted to play with infinite meter honestly.

Reactions: GN4RK and 6-Let
Meh, it's not like all the combos in that Fractal vid were realistic/practical. That was pretty cool tho

That's what I said. I think we have an infinite meter option for a reason. To do silly stuff with! But I'm working on an alt Fukua/Val thing now with mort drop.

EDIT:

I like this better, even if it's simpler. I just don't want 3 green vial things. Overall, though, I might ask you to ignore both these and just skip doing anything with Fukua, hahaha. But hey, mort drop! Gotta have mort drop.. somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: drewski
That's what I said. I think we have an infinite meter option for a reason. To do silly stuff with! But I'm working on an alt Fukua/Val thing now with mort drop.
I can always put "Training Mode only" caption just in case someone wants to complain about an obvious impractical/unrealistic combo. I'll probably add this rule just to see what kind of crazy ideas anyone can come up.

Reactions: gllt
That's exactly what I'm about to do, so if I can't do it, then WELP :^)

EDIT: Actually I'm gonna combo into tag AS a burst bait.. huehuehue.

Reactions: Cadenza
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
-What volume levels do you want?
-What about beta-only combos?

only double man. only double. oh well Leave the fukua fun for me though!

Deal. I don't think I'm good enough with Fukua to make anything actually cool. She's yours. This one here though.. is my main team featuring my main. I had to do something that really screams me. And I felt pretty pressured knowing my competition is @GFarmer 's Napalm Show video for Parasoul, but I tried anyways! You're really cool GFarmer and so are all your friends that put work into your CMV, I hope you at least like some of the things we try to come up with. :3 You're all part of Skullheart too, so you're welcome in on this too I assume! But you're all already done your hard work on a great CMV, haha.

Quick question before i record this one in, what about Big Bands satchmo solo? Are we allowed to stick our solos in on those? I'm guessing not since this is a CMV and all but i wanted to be sure.

@6-Let

one crucial question.

can my combo do a burst bait to hard tag?
Yes you can. You can also incorporate non-stop/endless combos (multiple resets).

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
-What volume levels do you want?
-What about beta-only combos?

About normal to somewhat loud. It's easier to edit loud volumes rather than low.
Both normal and beta versions are fine (even with the constant changes on the beta).

BTW can we request certain songs we want played for our combos when you edit them @6-Let

if so can we send it to you via mediafire?

I already made song choices. However I'm open for suggestions if they happened to sound a lot better than the ones I'm picking. Also the songs can't be copyrighted. Maybe when I do a leftovers video then can add it there.

Quick question before i record this one in, what about Big Bands satchmo solo? Are we allowed to stick our solos in on those? I'm guessing not since this is a CMV and all but i wanted to be sure.
Actually you're fine with doing that because I can always do that to end a section (ie fadeout the song to listen to the satchmo). What I'll end up doing is picking the best ones and save the other ones for the leftovers video.

I already made song choices. However I'm open for suggestions if they happened to sound a lot better than the ones I'm picking. Also the songs can't be copyrighted. Maybe when I do a leftovers video then can add it there.

So no Mahvel Music? shame.

And I felt pretty pressured knowing my competition is @GFarmer 's Napalm Show video for Parasoul, but I tried anyways! You're really cool GFarmer and so are all your friends that put work into your CMV, I hope you at least like some of the things we try to come up with. :3 You're all part of Skullheart too, so you're welcome in on this too I assume!

Everyone from the Fractal CMV are more than welcome to join. Also @gllt you're not the only one who will have to step-up the combo game. I better brush up and @Nuuance too. We're not just gonna stand there watch and edit clips. I got something cooking up and I'm sure Nuu as well.

I know you don't want copyright music, but I really, REALLY want a CMV with a section of Big Band combos going to this song:

Almost as much as I wanna hear Josh Tomar's drunk announcer voice. Almost.

I know you don't want copyright music, but I really, REALLY want a CMV with a section of Big Band combos going to this song:

Almost as much as I wanna hear Josh Tomar's drunk announcer voice. Almost.

I dig it. Then again I like any type of swing/ jazz. AND YO TOMAR WHEN IS THAT VOICE PACK COME ON. it not even that hard just get a 6 pack and record what you say in the booth.

In case you're wondering what songs I'm using (most likely a final decision until I find out how many participants we get and determine the video length)
Histronics - "Jazzbit" (A local friend of mine and used to live performances)
and our very own @Night Phyre - "hahahahahahmyheadhurtshahahaha"

In case you're wondering what songs I'm using (most likely a final decision until I find out how many participants we get and determine the video length)
MANNNNNNN YOU SHOULD TOTALLY INCLUDE MY SONG. it goes right with the tempo.....now can i use it doe?

no no i GOT the whole track and the album. but question is....can i have on my part of the combos? @6-Let
if so then i will send you the song along with my combos in a rar file kay?
I rather not because then I'll have to be fair and give everyone their song and it'll be a mess. Unless the majority can agree with the song then that's fine I'll use it. But for now I'm taking plenty of time to think about my choices before I get into editing.

mmmmmmmhhhh I love Jazz and stuff. But I ain't feeling it on this. This is hype combos, if Jazz is going to be in the mix it's gotta be super up beat, with a twist of Funk. You know?

I can only suggest you have the final say to the music.

meh fine. *sulks cause that awesome song will never be put on the CMV*

Edit: @6-Let can we send in something that's not a combo but just cool to look at before looking at the rest of the combos? like an intermission.

mmmmmmmhhhh I love Jazz and stuff. But I ain't feeling it on this. This is hype combos, if Jazz is going to be in the mix it's gotta be super up beat, with a twist of Funk. You know?

I can only suggest you have the final say to the music.
It won't be final because like you said I'll have to feel it once I'm editing. I kind of already knew I would come into a situation where I think I made the right choice of songs, clips, editing style, and then back-fires. Knowing me I'll even up choosing 20 songs, go thru trial and error with the editing, and finally made my true choice.

The many experiences of video editing :PUN:

Reactions: dragonos451
meh fine. *sulks cause that awesome song will never be put on the CMV*

Edit: @6-Let can we send in something that's not a combo but just cool to look at before looking at the rest of the combos? like an intermission.
Definitely yes and I was going to post possible ideas soon. And this would be one of them:
SG Fireball battle
This could work either offline or online training.

And I've have more ideas soon.

There are clear differences in tone and emotion between the two songs, the second one being slower, reflective, deliberate, and, well, has a sadder mood.
If that song is called Peacock's theme, you could make the transition between the two songs happen by having one of the Jazz combos be performed on Marie, who then dies in a fiery explosion, and then the music changes when Peacock sees that her friend Marie just got blown up by combos from some evil character.

Also, first song doesn't really have synchronization opportunities, but whatever, I'm sure it will work.

Definitely yes and I was going to post possible ideas soon. And this would be one of them:
SG Fireball battle
This could work either offline or online training.

And I've have more ideas soon.
already got something planned for yah. git ready for it!

If that song is called Peacock's theme, you could make the transition between the two songs happen by having one of the Jazz combos be performed on Marie, who then dies in a fiery explosion, and then the music changes when Peacock sees that her friend Marie just got blown up by combos from some evil character.
Why do I feel like I just got summoned?

Let's see...
"combo on marie"
"marie gets blown up"
"some evil character"
Yup, definitely got summoned right there.

I'm on it.

There are clear differences in tone and emotion between the two songs, the second one being slower, reflective, deliberate, and, well, has a sadder mood.

Also, first song doesn't really have synchronization opportunities, but whatever, I'm sure it will work.
Give me a month and I'll tell you if I keep the first one or not. A good to know is if I keep thing about over and over again. I'll probably even do some pre-trail editing just to get the feel of it. Yeah I think that's what I'll need to do.