• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Thanks again everyone for watching! Final Update on the leftovers.

YOU STARTING DRAGON. YOU BETTER STOP STARTING MATE. MAN DRAGON WE BE COMING 4 U. WE GONNA TEAR YOU APART BOYIO. COME HERE AND GIVE NINJA KISS YAH MOTHER.

Reactions: Cadenza
YOU STARTING DRAGON. YOU BETTER STOP STARTING MATE.
Oh yeah? watcha gonna do?
cool_story_bro_by_kurohoshino-d4y0py0.gif

MAN DRAGON WE BE COMING 4 U. WE GONNA TEAR YOU APART BOYIO.
Oh poor little boy, you seem angry! have some tea.
tea marie.jpg

COME HERE AND GIVE NINJA KISS YAH MOTHER.
sure!
let me hug you bella aka ultra troll.png

EDIT: sorry @6-Let for the invasion of the thread, but peasants need to be dealt with.

Reactions: Cadenza
*get to a computer*
*watch the vid*
*laugh hard*
*keep watching*
*laugh harder*

I'm so sorry for you. having to do that kind of stuff to try healing your ego T.T
you must be such a sad person, have a hug :3
ms_and_cerebella_by_chung_sae-d7uejye.png

Sorry, don't have a few seconds of footage after... aaaand I don't think I have the patience to try to rerecord this. You'll see why.

@6-Let

Can confirm, any combo with Lenny and charged item drop is literal hell. I spent hours last night and finally gave up and got some sleep. Might attempt it again today but kinda having issues with Argus DHC Dynamo (invin through lenny, in the corner) is this no longer possible?! I used to do it all the time.. RIP.

Can confirm, any combo with Lenny and charged item drop is literal hell. I spent hours last night and finally gave up and got some sleep. Might attempt it again today but kinda having issues with Argus DHC Dynamo (invin through lenny, in the corner) is this no longer possible?! I used to do it all the time.. RIP.
Thing is I've been taking a look at the RNG for item drop. First of all, some normals make the RNG skip to the next frame or something.

Saving the state preserves the item drop unless you skip the RNG frame.

If you manage to save state then load Peacock charged item drop assist to be Steamroller, then load it, do Eliza's s.MP or s.HP then call it and it will always be something else so it seems some normals and specials move the frame.

Some moves also cause the RNG to skip frames.

Reactions: gllt
Long story short, save date, do exact combo, if item drop is not what you want, load and reset state, advance frame with normal you know advances the frame, save state and retry. Only way I managed to do jojo combo after trying for little over an hour.

It took that long to realize how the RNG worked mostly lol
So

But you just taunted with Peacock to get that Tenraiha.

...Right?

Reactions: WarpedEcho
I've been working on something derpy with Eliza, I'll see if I can perfect it.

hurry up and submit your piky pikmario wombo combo. and do it quick its your chance to perform your FIRST DHC ON RECORD!
I don't have any fancy combos in my repertoire, but I could prolly make something up. Probably something involving like 37 Gregors...Ooh dis gon b fun.

I don't have any fancy combos in my repertoire, but I could prolly make something up. Probably something involving like 37 Gregors...Ooh dis gon b fun.

Pikmario '37 Gregors' DHC Jones

But you just taunted with Peacock to get that Tenraiha.

...Right?
No, I wasn't trying for Tenraiha. Otherwise I would've.

Ugh combo making...

*Plans combo route*
"How sick is this gonna look?! Girls are gonna be watching and senpai will notice me!"
*Re-re-re-re-re-records combo*
"Why did I think all these links in one combo were a good idea?!"

Reactions: Cadenza and gllt
Ugh combo making...

*Plans combo route*
"How sick is this gonna look?! Girls are gonna be watching and senpai will notice me!"
Needs more 1f and 2f links.

And Lenny into Argus so that the lasers randomized might not even combo.

and bring back pummel horse assist.
like, make a secret code for it in training mode or something.

and bring back pummel horse assist.
like, make a secret code for it in training mode or something.
That was awful. Oh sweet Jesus.

@6-Let
I might not have started with something fancy, but its an entry more focused on optimized damage.
Sorry if the quality looks bad, the RAW file looks a lot better then this. I'll get a download later.

Actually you're fine with doing that because I can always do that to end a section (ie fadeout the song to listen to the satchmo). What I'll end up doing is picking the best ones and save the other ones for the leftovers video.
I decided to scrap the solo and go for this instead since it was irritating enough just to get this one recorded. Maybe i might do one when i find something for big band.

Last edited:
Good to see other people also feel my pain when combo-making. I do the same by simply giving up on it, write it down, and come back to it later. I've come to realize but doing this it helps to forget how frustrating that combo was and go "what's this? well if I wrote it down then there's a good reason why"

Ugh combo making...

*Plans combo route*
Because it look good on paper. A lot of people just don't know it's a "HARD KNOCK LIFE FOR US". #ComboMakingProblems #ComboLife #RapSongReference

Reactions: GN4RK
Because it look good on paper. A lot of people just don't know it's a "HARD KNOCK LIFE FOR US". #ComboMakingProblems #ComboLife #RapSongReference
Sigh... This is so true, I read that at first as "it's a 'HARD KNOCK DOWN FOR US'"...

#fukuashadowproblems

@6-Let do the reset/hard tag baits finds count as our combo submissions? cause i got a lot to record for you!
Yes they count as long as it looks amazing. Also I did mention you can do multiple resets in a non-stop combo. Similar to what @gllt did in one video with Parasoul.

And like I mention earlier expect more ideas I would like to see soon.

@6-Let
I might not have started with something fancy, but its an entry more focused on optimized damage.
Sorry if the quality looks bad, the RAW file looks a lot better then this. I'll get a download later.

I decided to scrap the solo and go for this instead since it was irritating enough just to get this one recorded. Maybe i might do one when i find something for big band.
O_O wow and you did it without Fukua or Double. Amazing...

Reactions: GamemanX748
@6-Let sorry i was being specific i meant. does it count towards our cap limit? if so then i'll just record EVERYTHING i found in the lab and let you pick out 4 of your choosing to include (there's one that HAS to be in the video and i'll put it in spoiler)

Last edited:
Sorry, I hate waiting in between combo attempts and my perception of seconds passing is skewed. So no real initial delay :(

Beta-only combo, the "hold button to toss vial" really changes combo opportunities.

@6-Let PLEASE tell me you can use this

i'm having trouble recording and i'm using fraps. so if you know a way for me to get rid of that echo it would be helpful

Edit: Do i HAVE to have it at 720p?

Last edited:
@6-Let I'm not sure as to which one to use, you get to pick.

The first combo does more damage but it overall a little less swaggy, the second one has a bit more swag to it, but does far less damage.

Uh sorry @6-Let please take away our first filler video, we have one better. If you want the version with out music in it just click here.
*taking notes*
"trash talking people to force them doing better works perfectly"

SEE?! WAS IT THAT HARD TO DO SOMETHING WORTH MY TIME?!

*taking notes*
"trash talking people to force them doing better works perfectly"

SEE?! WAS IT THAT HARD TO DO SOMETHING WORTH MY TIME?!
You Just LOVE being cute, don't you?

come here you, Ninja wants his hug.

Ok, seems like ninja really really wants his hug.
uploadfromtaptalk1410001462649.jpg
Happy?

Last edited:
Reactions: Killabyte