• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Thanks again everyone for watching! Final Update on the leftovers.

For everyone who posted on page 3. All done and archive...whew. For those who can't upload or record, stay tuned I'll be sure to help soon.

K. sorry Dragonos and us we were fooling around.

any ways here you go, it's and oldie but might as well.

K. sorry Dragonos and us we were fooling around.

any ways here you go, it's and oldie but might as well.
I know you guys were fooling but no point in filling in all over the thread.

I know you guys were fooling but no point in filling in all over the thread.
Sorry about that. Got a bit over-enthusiastic on the trash talking. Started with a good intention (the video deserved better than an 11-deflector filler), and now you got a 64-deflectors one, so I guess it was worth it :)

On a different subject, as I continue the theory crafting, I remember you were interested in a "Marie pwnage" clip?
Because I got stuff.

Sorry about that. Got a bit over-enthusiastic on the trash talking. Started with a good intention (the video deserved better than an 11-deflector filler), and now you got a 64-deflectors one, so I guess it was worth it :)

On a different subject, as I continue the theory crafting, I remember you were interested in a "Marie pwnage" clip?
Because I got stuff.
Oh right thanks for remind me because I was gonna ask. Yeah I would prefer the raw clip if you could.

Eh, I'm not a fan of infinite meter combos being added in with everything else. I feel like that should be its own thing for its own video.

Eh, I'm not a fan of infinite meter combos being added in with everything else. I feel like that should be its own thing for its own video.
I actually have an idea for this that will please both sides of the party. You'll see.

so you can accept my raw vids? if so i will continue to record
Yes I did mention I'll take both clips on youtube (firefox download add-on) or raw vids thru any sharing site.

dragonos said he was gonna help me re-record some combos, and help me update the ones that are outdated, and a new one that is too swag to not do, but I thought I'd put the vids here first to see if they're worth re-recording. Are these the kinds of things you're looking for? All Bella only.

Not damaging, but to convert off of Deflector is something no one does. Putting a Deflector conversion in the spotlight is something I think is needed.
Cause fuck that bitch. It still works with modifications off a HCH. Also can drag her full screen, with your back touching the corner.
I might not have started with something fancy, but its an entry more focused on optimized damage.
Fortune TOD
Quoted you cause it's similar in concept to your TOD on Fortune.
Just kinda feel like Bella's Normal grab is something that no one thinks you can do anything with.

So, are we aiming for "Most damage" combos, or do we want to go "fancy impractical", or "funny", or "I didn't know you could do that"? I have more than 5 combos and need to make some decisions.

dragonos said he was gonna help me re-record some combos, and help me update the ones that are outdated, and a new one that is too swag to not do, but I thought I'd put the vids here first to see if they're worth re-recording. Are these the kinds of things you're looking for? All Bella only.

So, are we aiming for "Most damage" combos, or do we want to go "fancy impractical", or "funny", or "I didn't know you could do that"? I have more than 5 combos and need to make some decisions.
They're all worth it but ~looks carefully at Double Slayer~ that's the old 1.6 multiplier. I would like to see if that still works or you might have to do something different.

They're all worth it but ~looks carefully at Double Slayer~ that's the old 1.6 multiplier. I would like to see if that still works or you might have to do something different.
That is a ToD on 1v2 with a HCH, or 1v3 without counter hit.

That, and yes, it still works (with a slight modification). I did it just the other day to an unsuspecting victim who thought Hard Tagging was an okay thing to do.

@6-Let

the top one is for the maximum swag points. Choose which one you want.

all thats left is to record ONE MORE vid and i'll be done for my entries.

My five entries are submitted unless 6-Let just wants me to swap one out or something. For those playing with infinite meter, here's some ideas!

EDIT:

A quick Parasoul green vial exhibition to give off some ideas too.

Last edited:
Are you guys in a hurry?
Why have some people already proposed their five entries 4 months before the deadline?
Giving it more thought isn't worth it?

Are you guys in a hurry?
Why have some people already proposed their five entries 4 months before the deadline?
Giving it more thought isn't worth it?
man we're trying to hype up your pleasant bella arrival. GET IN HERE PRINCESS!

man we're trying to hype up your pleasant bella arrival. GET IN HERE PRINCESS!
*facepalm*
I don't need you to get hype. You simply need to be note-worthy in the video. The video needs everyone to be note-worthy.
Is it that hard to understand I just want that vid to be good?

*facepalm*
I don't need you to get hype. You simply need to be note-worthy in the video. The video needs everyone to be note-worthy.
Is it that hard to understand I just want that vid to be good?
man....i did my part, leave me alone senpai!

Back