• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Thanks again everyone for watching! Final Update on the leftovers.

Those 3 are bad and I'm recording a better combo. It might take me a while to actually do it all the way through once though...

Reactions: dragonos451
Welcome to the club indeed @Icky Upload your videos to a file sharing site because using the youtube downloader is not gonna look great.

Reactions: Icky
Oh, and if you accept any of my videos, just let me know if the actual video quality is passable. I'm sure they'd need to be re-recorded anyways due to hitstun bar, attack data, music, etc. etc.

Oh yeah you're right. You're gonna have to re-record them. Try your best to render them 720p otherwise I'll take 480p if it takes too much space. Do all 3 or your choosing.

Oh yeah you're right. You're gonna have to re-record them. Try your best to render them 720p otherwise I'll take 480p if it takes too much space. Do all 3 or your choosing.
\Unfortunately my computer is pure shit, so that's literally the highest quality possible (that I've found) without doing like 2 fps :(

\Unfortunately my computer is pure shit, so that's literally the highest quality possible (that I've found) without doing like 2 fps :(
Give me a few weeks and I'll setup a way I can record you doing the combo. Unless someone else wants to volunteer.

Give me a few weeks and I'll setup a way I can record you doing the combo. Unless someone else wants to volunteer.
Alright thank you!

And here's a new submission, and if only one of my combos make it in, this is the one I want:
It's not exactly as planned since I panicked when I finally got towards the end, but after 4 hours of attempts it's good enough for me :p

(@Natezer @dragonos451 )

Edit: I'm really dumb and forgot to get rid of the stage music. whatever, it's probably too low quality to be a final product anyways

Last edited:
Those 3 are bad and I'm recording a better combo.
Feels good seeing some perfectionism in this thread.

And here's a new submission, and if only one of my combos make it in, this is the one I want:
It's not exactly as planned since I panicked when I finally got towards the end, but after 4 hours of attempts it's good enough for me :p
Good enough for my seal of quality, but mostly because I liked how looks the panicking end ^.^
Icky complaining about 4 hours of attempts?!
Wow, Americans are so lazy :^p

Feels good seeing some perfectionism in this thread.

Good enough for my seal of quality, but mostly because I liked how looks the panicking end ^.^
Icky complaining about 4 hours of attempts?!
Wow, Americans are so lazy :^p
Hey! I'm only playing super casually at the moment xD That's my excuse xP

The intention at the end is that if I time it correctly the bikes toss painwheel in a way that let's me do the last chain towards the corner, and I end with a napalm quake instead of napalm shot. Barely a difference, but it's slightly cooler.

I can record stuff without playback so there should be more Para things be fancy with and be bad at doing them.

Well fuck, looks like I'm back to being a combo addict.

New submission:

I wanted to do something I haven't seen before, so here's a Napalm Quake combo. I don't think I've seen more than this many quakes in a combo.

And I thiiinnnk I recorded this all correctly?
Raw file is here if you care for it: https://www.mediafire.com/?yzpu0y5vvi15a63

(Edit: charge is the besstttt, down with motion specials!)

I thought my Parasoul was special. I guess not.

I thought my Parasoul was special. I guess not.
Parasoul was my first love, before Bella Rock N Rolled into my heart

And I haven't seen your parasoul, so I have no opinion on how special your parasoul is

I have this thing and other things my fake channel.

Edit: Just look through the thread thingy from Page something like 8. i dont know

Since there are some extra entries, I would to donate one more.

I've been meaning to rerecord this for a better timed ender so I could say bitches be falling from the heavens and getting impaled on devil horns, but I'm a lazy Amercian. #FuckEffort.

all of Val's supers (minus air scalpels) in 1 combo

Reactions: CaioLugon and Icky
Well fuck, looks like I'm back to being a combo addict.

New submission:

I wanted to do something I haven't seen before, so here's a Napalm Quake combo. I don't think I've seen more than this many quakes in a combo.

And I thiiinnnk I recorded this all correctly?
Raw file is here if you care for it: https://www.mediafire.com/?yzpu0y5vvi15a63

(Edit: charge is the besstttt, down with motion specials!)
Yo @6-Let I forgot to ask when posting this: is the quality and everything good? Should i bother re-recording my other videos at this quality, or should we figure out something else?

don't know if it's worth being in the vid, but it's fun so I'll leave it here for now :

Sorry if I haven't been here lately. I'm still in the process of moving at the moment. I should have internet by the end of November or beginning of December. This WiFi is too slow to watch or download anything. But I'll be back soon.

my second entry again, this time 1080p 60 fps because it deserves it (and because I am still able to pull it out without another week of training)

8th entry, not optimized, but hey, how cool is a 6-run-stops combo? 20% percent cooler than any 5-run-stops combo!

That's the only way I found to do 6 run stops in a combo normal-->normal links, without using using cheap s.hp run stop deflector or c.hp run stop j.lp/lk. Cheap because you don't need run stop to mmake them.
That one requires every run stop it has.
Obviously, if I can find better, I'll update.

EDIT : I found basically the same combo but with a better ending.
Gonna try recording it.

Last edited:
WAY BETTER, in every aspect!
Still 6 run stops, still HCH, but this time with a better looking ending, more damage optimization (deals 11k), and perfect undizzy optimization (last chain starts at 235/240 undizzy).

awww I forgot to remove the data. I'll redo these when I get the chance. :P

also music. got to have the music silent. wait for 3 seconds before and after the combo too. for editing.

Jeeze now I gotta go back to Azure's. You people are so picky. XD

its cool. it all makes sense. i'm just being lazy.

Wing pls. I'm to lazy to mess around with this combo. Will you help meee. It's Para and H Updo

Wing pls. I'm to lazy to mess around with this combo. Will you help meee. It's Para and H Updo
Just DM me or something. Don't wanna de-rail the thread.

After wasting my life. I've been doing this combo.

Yes. 4 of those. I know.

what landing frame?
If you hit the opponent in the exact frame he lands you get one extra frame and can do impossible links like that and fortune j.hp > H axekick