• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Thanks again everyone for watching! Final Update on the leftovers.

If you hit the opponent in the exact frame he lands you get one extra frame and can do impossible links like that and fortune j.hp > H axekick
and the fun part is : ...
that's not what happens here.
LnL hitting an airborne (not landing) opponent while he's going downwards seems to give extra hitstun depending on the height and velocity of the opponent, between 0 and 3 frames more.
I didn't manage to understand the logic behind it, but it doesn't seem to be the thing you're telling me about.

and the fun part is : ...
that's not what happens here.
LnL hitting an airborne (not landing) opponent while he's going downwards seems to give extra hitstun depending on the height and velocity of the opponent, between 0 and 3 frames more.
I didn't manage to understand the logic behind it, but it doesn't seem to be the thing you're telling me about.
wut? you're sure it's hitstun? It could just be that since LnL has 9 active frames, it hit on a latter one leaving you a bit more + than usual

We do what works. Pillar and L'n'L is only corner so it's not that big of a deal. But the deal is how much damage it does. After doing a Napalm Pillar loop and killing my hand, your able to get up to 9605k in a 2v2 setting. So I don't really know why it should.
sorry i typed in a misleading way. i was trying to explain why they can link into LNL. sorry about that.

Well there is also another to connect it without already given hitstun. You basically just call your assist before you do Pillar which is still easy enough to do. Now we're just getting off topic ina combo thread instead of Parasoul discussion.
He's talking about how pillar assist allowed dragonos to link lock n load into stand jab in his bella combo video

I discovered this 3 months ago, so I believe I had time to test all this, right?

@CaioLugon
do H LnL at different distances so that it's not the first active frame that hit the opponent while he's grounded.
There is indeed one frame that leaves you at +7. But that's not what explains this.

@Dreamepitaph
1 : you seriously think I would never have thought about that possibility? I feel insulted.
2 : you seriously think I would discover things that are pillar specific? LOL CHECK MY CHARS BRO! I only discovered assists build undizzy yesterday while theory crafting this combo, so if you think I screw around with assists often, lemme tell you you're wrong.
2 : pillar is only here to allow me to combo INTO LnL on someone airborne, it is NOT required for the s.lp link.

This is the "setup" that allowed me to find out about this :
Pillar doesn't add any hitstun frame as while I was training the combo, I saw that I could be +9 as well as +6 after H LnL, even though the difference in timing was less than 10 frames. (I don't know where the flying fuck you get that "pillar unique property" from, link for a vid showing this?)
LnL hits on the first active frame and I still get an additional frame. Can get to +8 with some precise timing, probably due to the +1 active frames...maybe but not sure, I was getting it almost everytime while I was training my combo, I don't think I was that reliable in my setup. +9 is very rare but happens, and that's even more disturbing because really nothing explains that extra extra hitstun.

You can do this combo with any assist that either send the opponent flying high enough by itself, or that allows c.hp/c.mk H LnL to combo while keeping them airborne.
So, SOID and horus dive works too.
Maybe some normals, like para s.hp or eliza s.hk, stuff like that.

Any other suggestions?

I wish i was good at coming up with real combos to offer anything. looks like fun

I wish i was good at coming up with real combos to offer anything. looks like fun
well if you get an idea, just record it up. try to go for something silly or cool that will catch the viewer's eye. Dragonos is the perfect example to follow by. it doesn't hurt to take a crack at things in life.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
K guy you misunderstood some of the wording but k guy *unwatches*
I'm not sorry for what I write less than an hour after waking up.
And I feel pretty good about what I wrote considering your last posts manage to make no sense whatsoever.

well if you get an idea, just record it up. try to go for something silly or cool that will catch the viewer's eye. Dragonos is the perfect example to follow by. it doesn't hurt to take a crack at things in life.
stop flattering me.gif

damn it dragonos now you make me miss my cat. I need to go outside and grab one of the half wild half tamed tabbies that live in my parent's yard. ( somehow i'm quite liked by those guys, even when i don't have food on me. could get away with taking one indoors. :3 )

I support the idea of showing my shittiest combo in the preview.
They won't know what hit them when the real stuff comes in.

I support the idea of showing my shittiest combo in the preview.
They won't know what hit them when the real stuff comes in.
Well I remember you said to replace your previous clip with a new one you did (and other people also mentioned it) so I found a good use to those who mentioned to delete/replace previous clips.

That said my work here is done and i just want to spectate stuff from you guys. However i won't waste my time on hype combos.

*reunwatches*
You disappoint me. Though you were a creative person. You haven't even done one single peacock bomb setup. And you haven't even seen my new idea for everyone. Thus with this idea I'll allow one more entry for everyone that has already submit 5 clips. Stay tuned fuckers >:]

Well I remember you said to replace your previous clip with a new one you did (and other people also mentioned it) so I found a good use to those who mentioned to delete/replace previous clips.
That's what I guessed.
Damn, i'll have to make some choices for my entries...I still have ideas for at least two others.

So here's the new idea: Teamwork

Due to my impatience and having shitty internet to try this with anyone, that's the best example I can give.
Both of you comboing the assist at the same time. Bonus points: criss-cross each other in the middle of the combo. I'm sure Beta Val, Bella's run, or Double flesh-step will make it easy to pull it off. There's no specific duos, anyone here can team-up with anyone. For those who already posted 5+ clips, I'll allow this extra entry or 2.

Currently catching up with all the videos now that I finally have home internet.
@dragonos451 if you're expecting your clips to be 60fps then you'll have to send them thru file sharing unless you have skype
@LuxadeSwag I'll be working on re-creating your combos for proper recording. You combos don't seem too hard to do otherwise I'll have someone help me out.
As for everyone else, thanks for your patience and I will do one last video preview to confirm the roster (at the end of the submission dateline). If I left you out, don't worry you'll be on the next one. The next one will be a special shoutout too so that everyone who watches the video, I'll provide the links to everyone's channels who participated. I'm a garbage player and I don't deserve the amount of subscribers that I have. You guys do.

Alright all caught with the downloads with the exception of dragonos451 60fps videos because the downloader won't do justice

Ill submit for the next vid. ive been re-recording a lot of old footage.

so basically find a partner online and do this? @Ninja YOU"RE CALLED TO THE STAGE!
fuck man.... pls not right now. I have to do a beo tourny stream on sunday... and i have to all nighters for the week after that. and then NEC... and then fuck... and also the double slapping the assist thing is like.... filler. And i still need to top off my Band junk for this video. and the extras... i'll try to fit u in bae, true me i will. just stressed.

fuck man.... pls not right now. I have to do a beo tourny stream on sunday... and i have to all nighters for the week after that. and then NEC... and then fuck... and also the double slapping the assist thing is like.... filler. And i still need to top off my Band junk for this video. and the extras... i'll try to fit u in bae, true me i will. just stressed.
nah, you'll be fine, I'm sure you got all the time you want :p
btw, why don't you re-do the bella pong filler with two balls, using soid assist? :3

nah, you'll be fine, I'm sure you got all the time you want :p
btw, why don't you re-do the bella pong filler with two balls, using soid assist? :3
hmmm... hp sod's that might work. and i know that the diamonds pass thru each other.

hmmm... hp sod's that might work. and i know that the diamonds pass thru each other.
tried that with gn4rk today, so that's why I'm telling you about it.
Because me and GN4RK suck at multiple deflectors.

tried that with gn4rk today, so that's why I'm telling you about it.
Because me and GN4RK suck at multiple deflectors.
GET GUD. CAUSE I'M GONNA DO 140 REFLECTS.

I'm a bit late to the party here but best combo of the thread incoming. Eat your heart out Dragonos.
FITE IN KOF! >:U3

But wow...xD Also you're not late to the party still going.

Eat your heart out Dragonos.
Don't care, had sex devil horns.
That doesn't side switch.
Because fuck move properties.
And fuck assists.

Just a heads up: You can use google drive to file share. If you're using youtube then you don't need to sign up for anything else. And no you don't have to download the google drive program, just use it on the web (it's gonna ask for that option).

Just a heads up: You can use google drive to file share. If you're using youtube then you don't need to sign up for anything else. And no you don't have to download the google drive program, just use it on the web (it's gonna ask for that option).

Oh, right, do please recreate that combo if you want to use it, I don't think I will ever find out how to record things in 60 FPS.
It'd look better once Grendel Arm is cleaned up, too.

Oh, right, do please recreate that combo if you want to use it, I don't think I will ever find out how to record things in 60 FPS.
It'd look better once Grendel Arm is cleaned up, too.
oh no you're good I already got the vid. That's just an extra option for those who wanted to avoid file sharing sites.

I hope its not to late to submit something.
I just recorded a TOD for val/bella that I would like to submit.

Here's the second one. The last part gave me a bit of difficulty catching Fukua with Valentine's lvl3.
A backdash and correct timing was all I needed.