• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Combo Breaker 2015 Room Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Go Home And Be A Family Man!
Reaction score
Website
www.killallinstinct.com
Steam
Kai
PSN
Night_Phyre
Parasoul Cerebella Big Band
As stated. As things are arranged, I'll list things here so that people know availability.
DISCOUNT DETAILS HERE, rooms come out to $22.50/night when split 4 ways
CURRENT ROOMS
GREEN = Designated Adult, in charge of booking/organizing the room, contact THEM about your room arrangement
Poverty Room 1: the kewl kidz
THURSDAY - Monday
  1. @Shadowfury333
  2. @sudoShadow
  3. @Clawsome Bombs
  4. @matlokholmes DA
Poverty Room 2: SixtyNine'd
THURSDAY - Monday
  1. @POS Industries
  2. @dapurplesharpie
  3. @Some Person
  4. @Broseidon Rex DA
Poverty Room 3+4(?): MEGABUSTED
FRIDAY - Monday
  1. @dekillsage
  2. @WarpedEcho
  3. @Datagram DA
  4. @cloudKing211
  1. @Rizil DA
  2. @LazyBakemono
  3. @Lethalmind
  4. @Kstacks
Poverty Room 5
THURSDAY - Monday
  1. @Fuzzy_Snugs
  2. Fuzzy_Snugs's +1
  3. @Saske
  4. @LSP
Poverty Room 6
FRIDAY - Monday
  1. @BlaineAC
  2. @Mr. X DA
  3. @Skullmageddon
  4. @zarkingphoton
Poverty Room 7: PeeEnDubya
FRIDAY - Monday
  1. @Hilary unconfirmed
  2. @Choose Goose unconfirmed
  3. @Skarmand unconfirmed
  4. @GirlyStyle unconfirmed
  5. @420xGunShotsx69 unconfirmed
Poverty Room 8: Thursday, Furry Thursday
THURSDAY - Monday
  1. @acfan
  2. @Swiftfox-Dash
  3. @SonicFox5000
  4. SonicFox5000's +1
Poverty Room 9: Legend Of The Silent Dolphin
THURSDAY - Monday
  1. @worldjem DA
  2. @mcpeanuts
  3. @Natezer
  4. @WingZero
Poverty Room 10: D E E P D I S H B O Y S
THURSDAY - Monday
  1. @Mwisk
  2. @Shamanlord
  3. @KhaosMuffins
  4. @Verdant Brave DA
Poverty Room Zero: Foreigner Quarantine
WEDNESDAY - Monday
  1. @Mr Peck
  2. @Jason
  3. @fenster
  4. @drewski

Last edited:
I just confirmed with the hotel that there isn't a discount for anything but basic rooms, so no breaks on a salty suite.

I'm flying over from the UK for this. I'm an old man and I need my sleep, so if there's any space in a non-salty suite room I'm down. Ideally I'd rather arrive on the Wednesday because of jetlag and stuff, but Thursday might not be so bad either.

Edit: Flights are booked and I'm arriving on Wednesday! c:

Last edited:
Who will be hosting the salty suite? Not sleeping there but definitely wanna know if someone else is doing one, because if one isn't happening I can make mine the salty suite. (Only3-4peoplemaxsleepinginaroomwimmedoe)

Reactions: Kai
How are we going about this? Is one person actually booking the suite and everyone else just pays them their share, or are we going to need to all check in together?

I'd also like to be in a non-salty suite.

Last edited:
Finishing registering, now I have to find a room. Don't care if it's a salty suite one or not.

Does anyone know what these rooms look like? From the pictures, it looks like they have 1 bed + a sofa.
I'd rather not go through that whole taking turns sleeping on the floor thing.

Finishing registering, now I have to find a room. Don't care if it's a salty suite one or not.

Ayyyy, we should room together.

Does anyone know what these rooms look like? From the pictures, it looks like they have 1 bed + a sofa.

Hmm, maybe we should only split 3 per room then? Are there only the 4 rooms available or is that just what we have projected we'll need?

Hmm, maybe we should only split 3 per room then? Are there only the 4 rooms available or is that just what we have projected we'll need?

I think this is what we're getting:
2468b27a80.jpg

Sleep doesn't matter to me
I'll take a spot on that bittersweet Salty Suite

Edit: I can go as high as putting $45-50 in
If there aren't three other people in there with me who can pay too
Or if I'm not rooming with Mitsuru "Oh, it's only money" Kirijo
It's a no go

I'm flying over from the UK for this. I'm an old man and I need my sleep, so if there's any space in a non-salty suite room I'm down. Ideally I'd rather arrive on the Wednesday because of jetlag and stuff, but Thursday might not be so bad either.

Fellow old man here, flying in from Canada. Still waiting on my passport to come though but I'd be down for sharing a room with ya.

Reactions: Mr Peck
Whoever's got a non-salty suite room coming together, I can get in on that.

Well it's not like I forgot or anything
I dunno
Guess I'll switch to "I don't care what I end up in, somebody room with me" status

Rooms at the Crowne-Plaza are available with 2-beds. Cots are available by call in request, but are limited.

Great, 2-bed rooms would work for any that get 4 people, assuming there are enough.

Also, is @Night Phyre waiting until we make full decisions on room splitting before marking people down? Should I be specifically claiming a room beyond "not salty suite"?

I've updated the OP with stuff. So far everyone's just said, "give me a roommate I don't care who," so that's how I lumped ya'll together. @Shadowfury333 and anyone else, if you want changes, just say so.

How are we going about this? Is one person actually booking the suite and everyone else just pays them their share, or are we going to need to all check in together?
Ideally, the hotel could bill multiple guests for the total, but if not, just get the most responsible adult per room to take the lead.

I could use a room. I'm getting in on Thursday night and leaving early Monday morning.

I forgot to mention that I'll probably be arriving Friday morning, with the rest of the New Your bus crew.

It might be best if we try to match up people arriving on the same day.

I forgot to mention that I'll probably be arriving Friday morning, with the rest of the New Your bus crew.

It might be best if we try to match up people arriving on the same day.
I'll put all the NY players on one list, then, and we'll see who confirms, then go from there.

But he's our responsible adult who's booking the room
Whyyyyyyyyyy

LOVE EDIT: Not that we don't love you, POS
But I just wanna know why is all

Not reading thread edit: Oh matching up locations nvm
Well, welcome to our room POS

Last edited:
But he's our responsible adult who's booking the room
Whyyyyyyyyyy

LOVE EDIT: Not that we don't love you, POS
But I just wanna know why is all
Naw, I feel ya, I am not good for that role at all.

Was looking forward to coasting off of Peanuts, personally.

Put me in a poverty room, I'll be the one that pays and everyone pays me. NOT SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR, PRAYING FOR NO BED BUGS.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
Aw man
Okay well

Me, @sudoShadow , and @Shadowfury333 need another guy now

Put me in a poverty room, I'll be the one that pays and everyone pays me. NOT SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR, PRAYING FOR NO BED BUGS.

HEY BUDDY WANT TO JOIN THE COOL KIDS

Was looking forward to coasting off of Peanuts, personally.
I dunno if it's a great idea for me to book the room, since I'll be getting there pretty late on Thursday. I mean I'm willing to do it but people who get there earlier than me will probably want to be able to get into the room.

Room with me and @mcpeanuts.

And also probably @ElkyDori. Because I'm sure he needs a room.

I dunno if it's a great idea for me to book the room, since I'll be getting there pretty late on Thursday. I mean I'm willing to do it but people who get there earlier than me will probably want to be able to get into the room.
No idea what time I'm making it in, either, but it's probably going to be late, too.

Reactions: ElkyDori

@Night Phyre, we should probably also keep track of who's volunteered to be responsible and book stuff, so we can make sure there's at least one of those per room.

I'm also volunteering to be one of those people, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.