• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada The GirlyStyle Man Cave SkullGirls Diaries (vancouver)

Also I will be going to espot tomorrow. Anyone want to jam out on some skull girls with me there? I think so far it's me and lazertime going

Got a set up for tomorrow night?

Not yet, Kevin hasn't confirmed if he can bring his.

Do you have any dudes on steam tha you can invite? Like that guy from last time?

@axiom1 wanna come?

Not yet, Kevin hasn't confirmed if he can bring his.

Do you have any dudes on steam tha you can invite? Like that guy from last time?

@axiom1 wanna come?
Bacon said he would come to the first event. Since then have not seen him online. :(

oh and i got some new cool parasoul shit i found to show you Danny
Cool I need all the help I can get.

@Shadowfury333 Can you make it out tomorrow night to eSpot?
edit I should clarify this: Sunday = Jan 26

Last edited:
I've already got plans to have dinner with the folks, so I'm occupied tomorrow. Sorry about that. As far as I can tell I'm good for Feb 1st, though.

hey i might be able to come to this one, also uh skarmand and I play on keyboard so idk how were gonna play against each other.
Online lobby

I'm good for coming on Saturday. I'm assuming the details above (time and office suite) are unchanged.

I guess you'll need to PM me with the details, @GirlyStyle?

Last edited:
Does the game not support two keyboards connected?
It does, but if any of the keys conflict you'll be putting in input for the other player, it's more windows doesn't support two keyboards.

can someone bring a webcam/mic? :)

i might be able to hook up one of our cameras but not sure if they will be out or not.

streeeeaaammm

thanks guys but found a head set at work that i am gonna borrow. skarmand might be worth bringing yours in case we wanna do two peeps on mic
Alright cool, if I arrive early will you be at the office or are you arriving at 5?

Also this time we should plan the tourny out a little better and put some matches on stream

Last edited:
Yeah I wi be a my office all day but can't promise I can be very engaging till later on cuz doing a little bit of work, but you are welcome to come by anytime.

As for tournament I'm all for it being it run faster/better, but I am completely unreliable as this is Kind of the one time I am not working and get to let loose so I plan on getting inebriated.

Ideally we can stream all the matches! It's only a 12 or soon bracket

Hey folks, I'm rookie around here, just registered today and found out that you guys actually hold meetups and events here, damn. I moved to Van a year ago and was looking for new friends and people to hang out with and you can imagine my frustration now when I found that you guys play Skullgirls every weekend, damn. Anyway, what I was going to ask if I can attend next party and hang out with you?
Cheers.

Hey folks, I'm rookie around here, just registered today and found out that you guys actually hold meetups and events here, damn. I moved to Van a year ago and was looking for new friends and people to hang out with and you can imagine my frustration now when I found that you guys play Skullgirls every weekend, damn. Anyway, what I was going to ask if I can attend next party and hang out with you?
Cheers.
You should attend this one!

Back