• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

But you're complaining about the complaining about the complaining. It's worse than complaining about complaining because it's the most needless complaining.

...is my nose bleeding?

Let's just totally get off that topic. It's toxic and kills hype.
dude stop complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining.

How was I complaining though? All I asked was how was complaining about the complainers any better?
If complaining about complaining is a thing it does NOT stop looping when you complain about it. And if jutsei's comment was complaining then your comment is definitely complaining.
This is why we don't go recursive, folks.

If you're not a competitive player, then you're going to see things/issues differently than someone who does. What you may find enjoyable may not be what others find enjoyable and vice-versa. Overall, it comes down to what each individual person values in a game.
The problem being that I was a competitive melee player for a while and am currently getting into project m.
I just know first hand that griping about the feel of a game before you play it is stupid.
Now, if they played the best buy demo and didn't like the feel, that's completely different.

Just a friendly reminder that before we start complaining too much about Amiibo:

FUCKING REAL LIFE SMASH TROPHIES
Who complained about amiibo?
I just hope they don't cost too much because I'll probably end up collecting all of them no matter how much I try to just buy one or two.

You guys appear to be glossing over one fact.

Palutena's going commando.

screen-2.jpg

DK final smash is unchanged, but has a Guitar Hero style timing thing now that should make it easier.

SO UH GUYS I FOUND THIS:

1402522022305.png

For people that don't know, the pink thing is a Rhythm Heaven enemy. I don't try to feed into rumors, but with that leak...

Aww, I really hope that surprise at the end isn't just these guys.

I still don't understand people saying this is just Brawl with better graphics.

It looks so much faster now!

People say Pokemon X and Y is just Red and Blue with better graphics. Ignore them.

SO UH GUYS I FOUND THIS:

1402522022305.png

For people that don't know, the pink thing is a Rhythm Heaven enemy. I don't try to feed into rumors, but with that leak...

Welp.

and moose

Real talk, moose is some of the best meat you'll ever eat

Way better than beef. Sadly, you have to win a lottery to go hunt them.

ZSS seems like she has fucking Melee speed though. Inb4 her and Lucario are the new God Tiers.

I also really like the new 'Ready for the next battle' screens, reminds me of Persona 4 Arena.

Oh yeah, Chuggaaconroy mentioned Magnus on his Twitter yesterday.

GET WITH THE TIMES.
I POSTED THAT HERE FIRST

BUT THIS IS PICTURE PROOF

GOD BEATNINJA GET WITH MUH DICK

A new Fossil Fighters was stealth announced.
I've heard that this one is really good, according to a friend of mine living in Japan.

Back