• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I imagine Sakurai will do what Capcom did when all the new characters for UMvC3 were leaked and just continue on updating like nothing happened.

I imagine Sakurai will do what Capcom did when all the new characters for UMvC3 were leaked and just continue on updating like nothing happened.
Your avatar is so damn fabulous, every time I look at it I just feel a little sassy on the inside. helppls

Reactions: SpaceCadetKeon
By boogity, that range.
RHaC2kl.jpg

Reactions: Rellek
So I just read someone draw parallels between Bowser Jr. and M.O.D.O.K.

It's amazing.

I'm even more cool with his inclusion now that I see that. Consider my jimmies un-rustled.

Reactions: Jake Was Here
Yeah I'm holding credibility to the VIDEOS at least, because they're too well animated, especially Bowser Jr's car closing it's mouth really well.
The roster picture, I still think, is jank. Because we still never really saw that.

Also I was totally for Bowser Jr so my jimmies about HIM were never rustled.

Yo I've been thinking of getting Smash Bros. Is it easy to get into and how is Wario? Is he easy or hard to main?

Yo I've been thinking of getting Smash Bros. Is it easy to get into and how is Wario? Is he easy or hard to main?
In which game?

I don't know in Brawl (but I bet he's not even viable) and can't know in smash4.

I know in P:M, he's one of the very few characters I would consider actually bad. He's still somewhat viable but he just doesn't have anything solid, really. He's quite gimmicky and doesn't really have many strengths other than his sideB barreling through everything and killing at absurdly low %.

In which game?

I don't know in Brawl (but I bet he's not even viable) and can't know in smash4.

I know in P:M, he's one of the very few characters I would consider actually bad. He's still somewhat viable but he just doesn't have anything solid, really. He's quite gimmicky and doesn't really have many strengths other than his sideB barreling through everything and killing at absurdly low %.

That's pretty much him in Brawl too, I wouldn't say he's unusable or anything, but he doesn't have any good KOing moves aside from the bike and considering that it has low startup, easy KO-ability, is really mobile and is a good recovery option, there's no real reason to use any of his other moves.
Unless you're like me and find the Wario Waft just really funny to use.

lol leaker got sued

I have a source that has just informed me that Nintendo have identified the leaker. He has been fired and is being sued. He does not work at ESRB itself. He was an employee of NoA, who was sending materials to the ESRB. This is a completely internal leak.

The leaker, despite having been fired, still has a copy of the Smash Bros 3DS game in his possession; as well as one of the 3DS systems used for internal ratings. Nintendo has yet to seize these from him. It's a copy of the final build of the game.

If there is more to be unlocked in the game, such as new characters, it is possible we'll see more from him (if he still cares to share it); given that he still has it.

Reactions: Jake Was Here
Good, that assholes needs to be arrested. So we can safely say that the videos are true, if anyone still denies it then that's them, let them think that.

just thought we could use some funny after all these downers with leakers and shit.

The leaker, despite having been fired, still has a copy of the Smash Bros 3DS game in his possession; as well as one of the 3DS systems used for internal ratings. Nintendo has yet to seize these from him. It's a copy of the final build of the game.

can this be made into the plot of a movie

Reactions: Rellek
can this be made into the plot of a movie

This summer
*Wooshing accompanied by intense movie footage*
one man
*gunshot noises outside a dingy and boarded up apartment*
has-to-unlock-every-character-in-his-dev-kit-build-of-the-NA-release-of-Super-Smash-Bros.-for-3DS-and-post-the-information-online
*close up of a sweaty face as game noises come from off-camera*
before he's inevitably captured.
*police siren noises*
*Inception music starts playing*
Call a plumber
*BWAAAA*
because we
*BWAAA*
have
*BWAAAA*
a
*BWAAAA*
leak.

Leaker

Holiday 2014

Calm down, gentlemen. We still have characters that are not unlocked.
And don't forget, there's still the possibility of the roster and stage pictures being fake.
Your favorites may still have a chance.

Mega Man, Palutena, Robin, Bowser Jr., I got pretty much everyone I wanted. And there's still more to come, by jove.

Mega Man, Palutena, Robin, Bowser Jr., I got pretty much everyone I wanted. And there's still more to come, by jove.
I'm so fucking hyped for Smash 4, I can't wait to play it with a roster like this!

Reactions: BeatNinja
Shulk's victory theme is part of You Will Know Our Names

nice

(also that's not how you do an Air Slash, Shulk, you little shit)

and both composers are credited for Sm4sh

get more hype, obv

In other news, apparently some bronies from /mlp/ are planning on raiding Best Buy stores cause Twilight Sparkle isn't in but Duck Hunt Dog is.

I want this to be a joke but from what I heard it's not

ignoring the above for reasons that are good for my sanity

when are we getting real receipts on the other koopalings
I need to know how fast I can stop caring about Jr

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
smash bros brings out the worst in all of us

Either tomorrow or the day after is Ness's day.

I have no clue how timezones work.