• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

If this guy causes a delay on Smash Bros, this is not gonna be cool
smash bros gets delayed
all newcomers are replaced with waluigi
the game doesn't even work
you just get an increasing close up of waluigi's crotch

and don't forget that he goes and spoils THE GOLDEN GOOSE of Nintendo.
This thing that could potentially SAVE THE WII U. and sell HUNDREDS UPON THOUSANDS of copies even on the 3DS
That's above being a dick, that's being a douchebag.
Think about it like this.
Some leaks are bad, some are ABOVE bad, some are so bad they can DELAY GAMES.
If this guy causes a delay on Smash Bros, this is not gonna be cool
He poisoned our water supply
burned our crops
and delivered a plague unto our houses!

Well, ok, yeah, that's fair.
To be honest, I think the game is bound to come out in 2014.
It's too important, and let's be honest, sales are gonna be fucking nuts in the Holiday Season.
Though I'm gonna be worried if I'm gonna be able to get one.
I might be in a small town, but those guys come out of the wood work to the mall here when a game launches.

Well, ok, yeah, that's fair.
To be honest, I think the game is bound to come out in 2014.
It's too important, and let's be honest, sales are gonna be fucking nuts in the Holiday Season.
Though I'm gonna be worried if I'm gonna be able to get one.
I might be in a small town, but those guys come out of the wood work to the mall here when a game launches.
preorder

Ugh, so close to release and I don't even have either compatible system, let alone enough money to buy/preorder the game.

tumblr_n8d46mqjzl1r8n1s8o1_1280.png

:PUN:

To be entirely fair to the impatient bastard,
he didn't spoil anything we wouldn't know by the time the WiiU version woulda come out.
Though it occurs to me that maybe we should've kept all this talk in spoilers in case someone didn't want to know anything past the starting information.

Yea, about the spoilers thing, we all kinda fucked up there. Some of us were thinking it was an obvious fake, so no need to talk in spoilers. I didn't expect a huge legit leak like this to come out 3 weeks before the game came out, I expected this stuff to leak a week before the japanese release thanks to stores breaking street dates. This leak kind of caught us all off guard, but I hope that doesn't mean we will start talking about spoilers out in the open when the expected leaks start rolling in from people with early copies of the game.

Still 2 more hours until a POTD that most likely will have nothing relevant to the leak

We're dying of knowledge overload/drought simultaneously, aren't we?

I actually really like Ness (Though, honestly, I find Earthbound itself to be a little boring and drab), but of the three protagonists, he comes in third

ideally
I want all three
just so I could have them all there

(Though, honestly, I find Earthbound itself to be a little boring and drab)

I suppose you find high-speed car chases and hiding your murder victims to be a yawn-fest too.

I wouldn't trade him for Ness since he's my main but oh man, Ninten would be boss. He could have healer/keepaway moveset like PSI QuickUp, PK Hypnosis and PSI Defense Up/Defense Down in exchange for maybe a power deduction and no attack specials, PSI 4th-D Slip as the FS to make wormholes Portal style.

You are indeed a forward thinker, Ruin.

Back