• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Project M newcomers leaked. There was early YouTube footage but it got taken down.

Lyn, Knuckles, and Isaac.

I'm going to be the best Lyn let me tell you.

At this point I can't tell if you're being facetious or serious, the lines have become too blurred.
HappyDays_Fonz.jpg

that's the plan

There was early YouTube footage but it got taken down.

Someone mirrored the upload:

Lyn looks so fun to play as.
EDIT: Spoilered the vid, sorry about that.

Last edited:
Spoilers dude. Just as a common courtesy.

Knuckles' death cry isn't even the flat "oh no" from sonic adventure
literally trash 0/10 wouldn't even feed to a microwave

Alright guys. Question time!

I was unable to get the Smash bros bundle with the adaptor, controller and game because Icouldn't save up the money to get it fast enough. Will the adaptor be sold separately outside of the bundle after release date? I'm unsure now and am a little worried I might not get this adaptor in time :/

Is Daisy still a thing?

Alright guys. Question time!

I was unable to get the Smash bros bundle with the adaptor, controller and game because Icouldn't save up the money to get it fast enough. Will the adaptor be sold separately outside of the bundle after release date? I'm unsure now and am a little worried I might not get this adaptor in time :/

The adapter was never only tied to the bundle, where did you get that idea?

I always thought Gamma would be Dr. Wily's Final Smash.
When Dr. Wily is a playable character which'll never happen.

The adapter was never only tied to the bundle, where did you get that idea?
From the stores I went to, that's where. So it's good to know it'll be sold separately. Getting it on day one will be a challenge though ha.

RhuBlf5.png

JWittz fucked up in his event preview - Flatzone 1 confirmed

So we got both Flatzones, which is pretty cool. Flatzone 3 doesn't seem necessary at this point.

Project M newcomers leaked. There was early YouTube footage but it got taken down.

Lyn, Knuckles, and Isaac.

I'm going to be the best Lyn let me tell you.
Huh...

I love how they say that no newcomers in Smash 4 are going to be in Project M and then they put in these buncha Jokers...

*Iwishtheyputshulkin...*

knuckles looks sooooo good

Wasn't there a leak that had those three newcomers, along with Skullkid (massive fucking hype) and Sami from Advance Wars?

39Mr0rX.gif

Nope.

Well actually it's pretty much all stuff that was confirmed by that one guy who angrily left the team earlier in the year.

Although skullkid was a red herring according to the new infos.

Shut the fuck up, if Skull Kid is in Project M I might actually have to play it.

Ditto. I'm kind of pissed that Majora's Mask 3D was announced so late. He might've had a sliver of a chance for Smash 4 otherwise.

Reactions: Jutsei
Think that's a Mii, champ.
But Jutsei

What Mii type holds a HAMMER?

CURSE YOU SAKURAI AND YOUR SIMILAR POSINGS.

Ditto. I'm kind of pissed that Majora's Mask 3D was announced so late. He might've had a sliver of a chance for Smash 4 otherwise.
Yeah but what if Skull Kid as DLC for SSB 4 to promote Majora's Mask 3D?
With Clock Town stage DLC for both versions

You know what'd be better

Ice Climbers DLC for WiiU verison

Nothing for 3DS because it's already the inferior one

Reactions: Φ
Sami's my fourth most wanted character so if she ever eventually gets into PM yeah I'll play it.

wow lyn moves all cool
almost like
a samurai or something
probably not any samurai characters you could use for that or anything
none at all, I bet
not a one

If you're talking to the Project M team remember that Lyn actually has a model in Brawl already. Takamaru doesn't. Reduces the need for resources.

If you're talking to Sakurai then yeah, get on it dude.

i'm just talking at this point, man
my wish list is all assist trophies and pipe dreams at this point

I'm starting to think DDB is cursed to never have the characters he wants be in fighting games, or return in sequels.
It's more like, cursed to never have them but ALWAYS seem to have them almost make it.

Reactions: Jutsei
Huh...

I love how they say that no newcomers in Smash 4 are going to be in Project M and then they put in these buncha Jokers...

*Iwishtheyputshulkin...*
you totally misread what they said

They are not putting in any new comers that appear in smash 4 (meaning that Shulk will not be considered because he is playable in smash 4)
they also need to be in Brawl as a Sticker/Trophy/Assist Trophy

Goddamnit job. You made me miss out on this Project M stuff.

Issac and Sami = win (Although Issac's model is kinda weird. They couldn't just use the AT model and tweak that?)
The rest = meh (Don't care for Lyn, Knuckles I find unnecessary and why Skull Kid instead of Impa or Vaati or some other Zelda character other than him?)

Really ticked that there's no Saki in there.

The L button on my 3DS is finally starting to take a shit. At first I thought it was lag, but nope. It doesn't work when I press it 100% of the time anymore. More like 80ish.

Still lasted longer than the L/R buttons on the DSi, which completely stopped working after a month or two after I got it.