• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I actually think the Jet Pack will replace the jump, so holding the jump button or pressing up will just cause you to rise in a momentum-based fashion with slow start that speeds up with time.

It's hard to explain. Play Pilotwings on SNES to understand.

I actually think the Jet Pack will replace the jump, so holding the jump button or pressing up will just cause you to rise in a momentum-based fashion with slow start that speeds up with time.

It's hard to explain. Play Pilotwings on SNES to understand.

I imagine it's closer to R.O.B.'s upB.
Which might just be what you're describing.
But easier to understand.

That's exactly what I mean, actually. Except just by pressing up.

It'd be cool though if the whole two modes of flight from it is still in. One that goes up, one that just hovers.

I can't wait for this game, so much excitement

I'ma be honest, if you don't want Resetti back as an assist trophy I don't get why you even play video games. Go back to making cardboard boxes in your gray pants and gray shirt you boring boring little man

Reactions: Hemijack
Mallo is the name you're looking for.

Also it looks like just an HD port of the original Pushmo. I honestly don't see the point.

Malo you say?

310px-Malo.png

zlCfzR-jouIALm7Iyk.jpg

"Pic of the day. Characters that have heavy damage slowly start to emit steam. When your opponent starts to get nice and smoky, give 'em a solid attack!"

That's....neat...I guess? Cool but not really necessary.

when you hit 999 your sweat just becomes like the ki from dragonball surrounding you.

Interesting! Completely unnecessary though :P

Yeah not really that necessary a feature Sakurai. Try again, with either a stage reveal or something. Seriously, does it bother anyone else that the only DK and Kirby stages we've seen are past stages and that Star Fox has had NOTHING revealed stage-wise?

Don't get me wrong, I think the game will be great, but I can't help but feel that with 2 different versions of the game and the Wii U selling so poorly it's being rushed. I wonder if it'll get pushed back (the Wii U version, that is).

Yeah not really that necessary a feature Sakurai. Try again, with either a stage reveal or something. Seriously, does it bother anyone else that the only DK and Kirby stages we've seen are past stages and that Star Fox has had NOTHING revealed stage-wise?
Shhh, everything will be ok.
*pats*

We will see them in due time.

actually
my inside sources have confirm that there are NO star fox stages in the game, or Star Fox characters beyond Fox, not even in trophy form
Fox's stage will default to Final Destination in all versions

It's probably way more complete than we can see
Sakurai is just being cheeky with info until E3, obviously

I bet you that it is fully functioning and playable and they're just adding minute details like the angel platform colours and steam stuff as time goes on. Anything that is "unfinished" would be completely insignificant.

That Solid Steam pic is incredibly clever.

zlCfzR-yV0oVmqGPjD

Pic of the day. You can charge up Ike's Eruption attack by holding the button down, but remember to release it right before it fully charges to avoid recoil damage. Let go of the button at the moment the sword shines!

Well yeah. I think we all figured he'd still have this move. Nice picture though.

Yeah it's rather obvious. Pretty cool!

Wait is that Ridley in the third panel?

Wait is that Ridley in the third panel?

Nah, it's a Wyvern.

It would be even funnier if Robin got in before Chrom. :PUN:

Isn't Ridley too big for a comic panel anyway?

Reactions: Lavama
They would have been called out for "copying" Project M. It already happened with Skyloft as a stage.

Realistic Mario DLC when
flHwIDD.jpg

(from the new Mercedes-Benz commercial)