• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

*Ken
That is a, that's a red gi with a black belt iT'S FUCKING KEN.

Yeah but I mean
If your Mii's color is white you can use Ryu

Really any Shoto

Though you're right. I'm sorry. And we have the official Capcom Mii's made by them to use so yeah
Street+Fighter+IV.jpg

Reactions: Shooon and Hemijack
What the
Where'd you get that Mii Customization Screenshots?!

Nintendo just released them, along with some others. Nothing new other than those.

And you know me, I'm just a cool dude who likes to go fast and BLAST THROUGH WITH SONIC SPEED

Reactions: Hemijack and Lavama
I really like that S Flag item in the update! Mainly because I'm reeeeally good at getting items and keeping them. People always get mad at me when we do pokemon battles.

Chuckster Pianta for grappler character.

To OP

Final Smash "I'm a Chuckster" has him throwing the entire stage and you all die except for him because well, he's a chuckster
sticker,375x360.u1.png

no since you're canadian it should be Mario MAREo.

can someone explain this joke to me

I actually don't get it

Reactions: BeatNinja
there are some people everywhere that pronounce 'Mario' as "MARE-EE-OH'
There we go. I've heard people pronounce it that many times, I wonder how we went this long without it actually being the official pronunciation.

There's also some American people who pronounce it "Poke - ER - Mans".

I don't think it's a regional thing so much as a knowledge thing.
Pat from the best friends pronounces it like that, and so does a canadian internet reviewer known as Phelous. and tyhose are the few intewrnet personalities I know who say Mario like that.

and I think Pokermans is more of an old person who has never played pokemon kind of thing. I'm referring to actual fans of the character, Mario, and that its predominantly a canadian thing.

basically its Ryu, Rye-you, ROO thing,

When is boobs i mean heels i mean samus controller
wario_troll_face__oh_ya_by_cheddinator-d4ip649.jpg

And now it is confirmed!

daily-jp.jpg

Pic of the day. "Looks like there was an impostor in the earlier posts, so I introduced him to my sword!" ...I'll leave it up to your imagination if he really said that or not. The veteran hero, Meta Knight, returns to battle!! We didn't forget the Battleship Halberd either!!

zlCfzSTaF1QPQF0_8A

"Meta Knight's Up Special Move, Shuttle Loop, changed quite a bit in this game. The glide is gone, and the attack slashes opponents twice while spinning in a large loop. This has turned into a highly technical and effective move."

Last edited:
There are three sub-modes in the Stadium: Multi-Man Smash, Home-Run Contest and the all-new Target Blast.

Shit....I think Target Test is gone. :(