• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

ah yes b roken image links, the like which I have yet to see :(

Reactions: BeatNinja
We were Melee the entire time. Mewtwo and Roy were just late

CHFWtmaXAAA__7x.jpg

Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu Roy Ryu leak confirmed
Oh boy another fire emblem character.

Apparently Skullheart hates Gfycat images, as they are not pics nor videos, so Im just going to link the gifs here seperately.

Gyfcat gyfs are video files, not image files.
I think there's an option on the website to get the gifs, which you can post as an image.

Gyfcat gyfs are video files, not image files.
I think there's an option on the website to get the gifs, which you can post as an image.
Yeah, I tried using the media file option but the forum said nope. I'll do better next time

All week I thought I'd miss the stream, turns out this is one of those weeks I get woken up early for breakfast.
I'm gonna get up early and watch this shit on my Wii U.
Can't wait to stop repressing this leak.

We were Melee the entire time. Mewtwo and Roy were just late
Yeah man, every single character from melee back in the game
Finally, we can play smash 4 with
every
single
character
we didn't miss any
the whole gang is here
tumblr_mi8fozw7Ze1rdzxebo4_500.gif

HOW COULD YOU FORGET US YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

Quick! Fight the intensity of the leak (and people's stupidity) with gifs of Shantae!
tumblr_npx2r0StBi1sfv767o1_400.gif

I have to wonder if there's any reason to do the non-EX versions of the moves.
They're probably faster. So quicker to throw out.

...And that's... really about it. I mean they'll definitely have different properties and hitboxes, but you know.

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-13_23-25-36.png
    upload_2015-6-13_23-25-36.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 417
Just on a game mechanics level the fact they implemented the inputs in this was is actually pretty cool, I can't believe people are whining about it. At least it makes for amusing reading.

Yeah, Ryu isn't really one of those visually interesting characters. But he definitely is interesting at how he strings moves together.

I WILL STAY FAST
I WILL NOT LOOK AT LEAK SPOILERS.
I SHALL NOT BE FOUNT WANTING
How do you even enter a thread with piles and piles of unmarked spoilers and manage to post and leave without seeing any of them?

Like the famed Oedipus, Jutsei carved out his eyes with a wiimote so that he would no longer be able to see that which gave him so much grief in this world.

Reactions: Senjin and Jutsei
So apparently they're resetting the ballot with only certain characters up for vote.

That bastard Sakurai isn't even gonna let me ramble on about Ridley some more is he?

He's too big.

That's a wierd decision, but most likely they were being flooded with Goku.
Hopefully that means no more speculating on who might be able to make it in.

They gave Ryu FADC. Sweet Jesus.

So, hey, some things in the direct weren't in the leak.

I'm looking forward to online tourney mode:

Hyrule 64 is coming back!

Like the famed Oedipus, Jutsei carved out his eyes with a wiimote so that he would no longer be able to see that which gave him so much grief in this world.
This is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever read in the history of the website.

And that stream was hype but can we talk about hoW ALL OF THIS SHIT IS STEALTH RELEASED
ALL THAT DLC
AVAILABLE NOW
I'M GLAD I RESISTED TEMPTATION

Well I was like eh i'll buy Ryu when he's out...wait hes out now *Sigh* RIP my wallet

This is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever read in the history of the website.

And that stream was hype but can we talk about hoW ALL OF THIS SHIT IS STEALTH RELEASED
ALL THAT DLC
AVAILABLE NOW
I'M GLAD I RESISTED TEMPTATION

Well,
tehnically speaking it's available right now.
Good luck getting to it, but uh, I suppose it's technically possible.