• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Steven Universe Thread! [SPOILERS]

I was browsing an SU wiki last night and realized I accidentally skipped an episode (Pearl building a space ship) so the hiatus has been nicely broken up for me :3

Marathon sounds good though!

Reactions: Shoes
Dear Lord, I cannot wait for the new episodes to arrive. What new wonders shall be explored in the Steven Universe World?

oh well that was a short hiatus than I expected
neat

If only Disney could do that with Gravity Falls

Reactions: TailsWorld1
New episodes:

tumblr_nozcn7Fo1C1smn4pqo1_1280.jpg

New episodes start back up June 15th!
So, yeah; like, 2 weeks.

Reactions: Sparties
Apparently CN's master plan is to make bombs for all its TV shows (the important ones anyway) over the summer.

So we are currently in the Adventure Time Bomb week #Finnale, so Gumball, UG, RS, TTG, and Clarence should be receiving bombs as well.

...wait do we not have an AT thread?

:> Anyone care to join me?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.18.57.png
    Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.18.57.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 374
  • Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.18.48.png
    Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.18.48.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 346
  • Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.18.40.png
    Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.18.40.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 324
  • Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.18.34.png
    Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.18.34.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 324
  • Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.18.29.png
    Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.18.29.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 329
Reactions: TailsWorld1
And this

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.22.06.png
    Screenshot 2015-06-10 at 22.22.06.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 496
Anyone know when SU will start back up again? I've been missing my weekly steven fix and I dont know how much more I can handle!

I love the top left sticky note of steven's face

I hope the il guy is prepared to get his socks knocked off AGAIN

Possible picture from new StevenBomb episode:
upload_2015-6-12_16-56-24.png

The only time I'll accept Rose being shorter than Greg in a shot is when she's picking him up with heR BARE HANDS

She looks like she's gonna fuckin' RKO him
Rose Quartz in a place we've never seen her before

Has ere'body braced themselves for the incoming bomb?

My body is not ready for steven bomb honestly

Reactions: Rynozilla
2 songs in under 5 minutes. Off to a strong start.

So many things. The new opening was amazing. Connie and Steven have become stronger. Important lesson on relationships. I heard a theory that Pearl wasn't meant for combat and I think that the person that said it has some pretty good evidence right now.

New opening!? Steven and Connie song!? Pearl and Connie song!? Steven and Connie vs. Pearl!?

God I fucking love this show. :'D

Reactions: tristePinguino
The action, the teamwork, the flashbacks...If it is just the beginning, I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

So it seems that Jasper was a kind of gem specifically made for the gem war or something. At least, it sure looks like that from the video up there.

Hmm... Although... I don't know if it's just because of the flashback/hologram thing going on, but there is a noticeable lack of gem markings like Jasper's.

THE NEW INTRO IS SO BOSS OMG I CAN FEEL THE SYNERGY BETWEEN THE ACTORS AND THE DIRECTORS AND JUST EVERYTHING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMF
AND THEN THEY START OUT WITH ANOTHER SONG?!!? YES PLZ OH MAH LAWD
0eb8644d64.png

THIS FACE
b14dc588cb.png

OH NOES IT'S SATAN (poor Steven)
1a50711a43.png

[SHIPPING INTENSIFIES]
e32ba22557.png

How to talk to people. The jokes. I can't. This show. My orgasms.
fd0ea59855.png

Ow. My feels.... Rebecca pls...

All in all. I love this episode. I love this show. Everything. I'm happy.

Last edited:
Hmm... Although... I don't know if it's just because of the flashback/hologram thing going on, but there is a noticeable lack of gem markings like Jasper's.
Gem markings are usually from injuries. My bet is that those were from Rose.

Something I'd like to bring up is the difference between past Jasper and modern Jasper. Does this mean that gems can be upgraded?

all this episode really did was promise future connie action and reinforce that Pearl immediately becomes the worst character in the show when Rose gets involved

I do greatly enjoy how the episode tackled relationships in the sense that putting someone on a pedestal while simultaneously degrading yourself is in and of itself, greatly unhealthy and should not be practiced.

I do greatly enjoy how the episode tackled relationships in the sense that putting someone on a pedestal while simultaneously degrading yourself is in and of itself, greatly unhealthy and should not be practiced.
Pearl's psyche must be a jumbled mess. Poor Pearl... :c

So many things. The new opening was amazing. Connie and Steven have become stronger. Important lesson on relationships. I heard a theory that Pearl wasn't meant for combat and I think that the person that said it has some pretty good evidence right now.

I'm actually still very concerned about the fact that Jasper called Pearl "lost and defective" back in The Return.