• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Steven Universe Thread! [SPOILERS]

Actually I was talking about the time one of my classmates slapped my ass at a field trip to a holocaust museum, but I guess that works too.
sorry.png

oh... uhhhhh. That was erm, was not expecting that to be a cause for the death of childhood. I'm so sorry.

Reactions: Dr.Sanity
Well that explains why steven looks like my adorable little cousin even though by all accounts he should be in high school.
Wow thats kind of an eye opener.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
OK, so we knew the Gems were going to hollow out the Earth, but I didn't get how "Hollow" that meant. Jesus Christ, they made Swiss Cheese of the whole thing.

Sigh... I just love how Peridot is trying to figure out Music with Steven it's just so... cute.

It's kinda weird to see CN leak THEIR OWN DAMN SHOW

WHAT

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT

THE FYUCK
That seems like the most fitting use of the expression "TA DA!" I've since in a while.

So is anyone else surprised that Russia just got flat out nuked in this version of Earth? Like, there's a giant hole in the map with a gem structure dead center...

So is anyone else surprised that Russia just got flat out nuked in this version of Earth? Like, there's a giant hole in the map with a gem structure dead center...
"In a surprising turn of events, the gays have censored Russia. Permanently."

kinda saw that coming actually.

my guess, Peri will hail yellow diamond in the next episode and she'll be rejected. like Yellow Diamond is a leader cold and looks at the big picture. So what if a Jasper, a Lapis, and a Peridot are stuck on Earth just as long as the Cluster hatches then everything will be fine. But surprise Peridot will slip up and say that she is trying to stop the cluster so she can stay alive.Yellow Diamond calls her a traitor and sends like an army or something to go stop her and crush the crystal gems. yaddy yadda yadda bing bang boom fight scene happens and Paridot accepts being part of the crystal gems at the end.

Given how eager Blue Diamond was to FUCKING SHATTER RUBY in the flashback, I honestly would think that, it sounds like what they're gonna go for, I mean, chances are Yellow wants to shatter Peridot not only for incompetence and LOSING A FUCKING SHIP, but failing in an objective numerous times, working with the enemy (Even if she changed her mind), and a bunch of other things, it'd more than likely happen I think
The episode after next is called "Log 7 2" something, so I'm hoping Peridot doesn't get bubbled or something

I just realized that Peridot says LogDate: numbers. and the way the numbers are ordered you would think that they are just some space gem's way of keeping record of dates. Until listening to the leaked clip. that LogDate 7 11 2 and LogDate 7 15 2. This is just normal dates. July back in the year 2002. Yup. And it all matches up too. Steven having the older game consoles, the tvs having a VCR [which was still slightly common to have] But then again... Steven has a touch screen cellphone. hmmmm. Well there is no Russia in Steven's Universe [Eh? Get it? because of alternate universes in the multiverse theory and Steven's last name?] Oh well sleepy time, fucking 2:30 am.

also Logdate: 7 15 2 was a Monday and yes it was Sunny on that day with a high in the upper 90's. because Steven lives in New Jersey.

they either did their fucking homework or they were like "eh, it's summer gotta make it Sunny in Jersey, because Sunny Jersey Beach Front! The Classic!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Jutsei
Watching the leaked promo like:
beef-300x282.jpeg

But seriously tho, based on how homeworld reacted to Ruby and Sapphire, two different gems, forming on accident, imagine how pissed off they'd be at Jasper willingly fusing with Lapis. I smell a plotpoint coming on~

The smugness, it's cracking the sky in two and eating the moon, one pearl cannot contain such sheer splendiferous superiority...Meet your new endgame final boss - Lemon Pearl. Earth is doomed.

The rest of the episode was enjoyable also.

Yeah I'm just gonna shitpost now
Expectation:

tumblr_inline_o0lqj8ctkU1tr9npv_540.png

Reality:

tumblr_inline_o0lqjvKPqG1tr9npv_540.png
upload_2016-1-7_17-46-38.png
tumblr_o0ltq1WLgT1r8kz9co1_250.png

tumblr_inline_o0luw5o3be1r4ckh9_540.jpg

OH FOR THE LOVE OF-
tumblr_o0lv4vrzgj1rqo63lo1_1280.jpg

WHO THE FUCK IS JADE
WHY ARE THEY VOICED BY BOTH GARNET AND PERIDOT
tumblr_o0lmjk5o8a1qgydino1_1280.jpg

idk if this is significant but I mean Peridot is looking at Garnet rather strangely in the preview for the next episode

I can't wait for Yellow Diamond to start inappropriately touching.

Please for the sake of all thats holy let there be a Pink Diamond too
i think it's Red Diamond. So maybe pink undertones on her design?

let's see. on the diamond communicator there was yellow, blue, white (?), and Red.

actually the communicator kinda looked like something from PowerRangers.

CALLING ALL DIAMONDS!

RED DIAMOND FURY!

BLUE DIAMOND LOYALTY!

YELLOW DIAMOND STRENGTH!

WHITE DIAMOND PURITY!

DIAMOND RANGERS GO!

Lurking in the thread like

KTLWWzD.gif

Also enjoy some fanart from a good friend of mine, GlitchedPuppet
tumblr_o0ghnsEgEF1qh7zxeo1_1280.png
tumblr_o0kj2cJWQ61qh7zxeo1_1280.png

tumblr_o0kle5uSHi1qh7zxeo1_1280.png