• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Welp I just watched the nep nep video.

Only things I learned is that the nep nep characters are all stupid but all like to subtly slut shame the Xbox Character, Verdict, or whatever. And all of Woolie's food in his fridge is expired by at least two months.

it's almost as if many people in Japan actually hate the Xbox as a whole.

in all honesty, I'm not surprised that the xbox character is the butt of the joke oppai character.

Makes me remember the xbone sales in japan,

truly the best joke.

Victory/Re;birth 3 literally makes this joke about the Xbox launches in Japan. Vert [Xbox] was confidant that her game console [which was popular in her hidden nation aka not Japan] would sell just as well in the other CPU nations [Japan]. Yeah no.

C87wETy.jpg

W4cb75v.jpg

WFcHeUB.jpg
One of the positives I can say about that series is that they can make you chuckle if you get the various actual real life game industry related references.

Oh boy, Zone-tan interviews the Zaibatsu!

Pat can say what he wants.Having an episode of Michigan:Report from hell is way creepier and worse of an association than Zone is.
SHCLICKSHCLICKSHCLICKSHCLICKSHCLICKSHCLICKSHCLICKSHCLICKSHCLICKSHCLICKSHCLICKSHCLICKSHCLICK

maybe he was afraid that he would be next in many of Zone's adult parodies.
we all know what his extra appendage wish would be.
and Zone would make millions off of Pat.
the ginger market is an absolute goldmine in this day and age.

maybe he was afraid that he would be next in many of Zone's adult parodies.
we all know what his extra appendage wish would be.
and Zone would make millions off of Pat.
the ginger market is an absolute goldmine in this day and age.
I think in some video (I think it was either the The Evil Within playthrough or Superhero month), Zone-tan commented on it saying she'll do a crossover parody with the zaibatsu.

so wait, that means Pat ISN'T the weilder of Brown Note!
then who in the Zaibatsu could possibly have the power to make someone shit their pants?!

If you missed it this is the video they were talking about.

"he does nothing but shoot fireballs"
>immediately does the uppercut.
wat? could this be?
a3c00475_1.gif
?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vagplus
"He does nothing but throw fireballs all day"
"He does nothing but throw fireballs"
"He just keeps throwing fireballs"
"Look he's throwing fireballs"
"God all this guy does is sweep"
"He sweeps all day and never does anything else"
"Look he's still sweeping because that's his only button"

If you know someone is going to sweep you, shouldn't you, you know, block?

Reactions: juju_for_president
Pffffff, blocking is for scrubs.

Reactions: kimusabi
I think the game glitched out.
all I saw at the beginning of it was a pair of floating yellow briefs, a couple wrist bands, and a hair curtain.

I can't believe the WWE gave a maybe rascist the same treatment as a Benoit
I'm not sure what to call Benoit

I can't believe the WWE gave a maybe rascist the same treatment as a Benoit
I'm not sure what to call Benoit
well, from the word of El Woolio, what he said is apparently funny, and El Woolio loved it and wanted more.

Well, it's been a while, but I've come back to watching the Zaibatsu, and I don't know why I left.

Specifically, I've come back for Rustlemania 2, and it is a blast to watch. When I saw that they were starting an RE3 playthrough, that became an added treat, so I've watched all of that and now I can't pry myself away from the channel.

Any recommendations for previous playthroughs? I've already gone back and watched their TT's Walking Dead 1 & 2 playthrough and I'm currently going back to watch their RE2 playthrough (wow that's old) but I was wondering if anything else was worth a watch since I've been away for so long.

Well, it's been a while, but I've come back to watching the Zaibatsu, and I don't know why I left.

Specifically, I've come back for Rustlemania 2, and it is a blast to watch. When I saw that they were starting an RE3 playthrough, that became an added treat, so I've watched all of that and now I can't pry myself away from the channel.

Any recommendations for previous playthroughs? I've already gone back and watched their TT's Walking Dead 1 & 2 playthrough and I'm currently going back to watch their RE2 playthrough (wow that's old) but I was wondering if anything else was worth a watch since I've been away for so long.
the RE3 and Ride to Hell playthroughs are pretty good.

skip snailborn. it's not that great.

The playtroughs that made me subscribe to them was the Parasite Eve and the MKX ones. Also, their video on wonderful 101

YOVIDEOGAMES Vs. BEST FRIENDS ZAIBATSU: Wrustlemania Promo Uncut

They're calling out the Zaibatsu.​

Why u such a coward max!?

Also, i got to know the best friends channel trough max. =P

So...was anyone else brave enough to watch the sonic dreams episode?I wish I wasn't...
THERE IS NO GOD

We might as well just give up now, cause it's all downhill from here.

So...was anyone else brave enough to watch the sonic dreams episode?I wish I wasn't...
THERE IS NO GOD

Seen it on AOS's channel, Markiplier's channel, and now here. My friend also downloaded it and has been bugging me to watch him play it.

I felt uncomfortable for the rest of the day after watching that.

I want anyone who hasn't watched it to know these reactions are genuine

That shit was awful

Like the video was awful? The game was awful, what?
The game

You get to see Big the Cat in Rouge's vagina
You get to be IN Rouge's vagina

The game

You get to see Big the Cat in Rouge's vagina
You get to be IN Rouge's vagina
technically, her intestines, but it's not really why Big is there, more like, the way you find him.
which is pretty nightmare fuel the way they did it.

Reactions: Stairwayyy
Guess I'll be checking this out later then, I've enjoyed most of the other spin dashes. Fucking lost it both times Shadow crashed.

Fucking lost it both times Shadow crashed.

You'll lose many things watching the video.....I lost many things watching the video......

Last edited:
Huh, they're doing Until Dawn, was mildly curious about this game.