• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Denny, that move is incredible.
THANK VERY MUCH BUT HHHMMMMMPPPHHH!

I WILL DESTROY YOU.

Reactions: Lavama
@DDB's week of humiliation is over, which means my week of honoring him is over as well.
I decided to go with The Kid from Bastion as my new avatar. Since I am the face of The Wulf Den I would like to know if anyone has a problem with me using this image. I would like to know so that I can tell you to deal with it.

The Kid.png
I could definitely pull of a cosplay of this guy...

. Since I am the face of The Wulf Den I would like to know if anyone has a problem with me using this image. I would like to know so that I can tell you to deal with it.

View attachment 1939
I could definitely pull of a cosplay of this guy...
Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-badass-over-here-animated.gif

no seriously though, I doubt people would care if you were the Kid from Bastion regardless Zen.

Reactions: Calypsx
If that's not ever used many salty tears will be stolen from our favorite salt container.

I wonder: did they steal that car from Peacock, or did they kidnap Double and force her into car form?

I wonder: did they steal that car from Peacock, or did they kidnap Double and force her into car form?
Only Beowulf and Annie have the cojones to carjack Peacock and pimp her ride with Kamina Shades.

I haven't slept for the last month. Whenever I was just about to pass away, the bothersome thought of Denizen being hype somewhere tore me out of bed with a burning sting of a thousand suns. Over and over again.

Finally my gehenna is over.

Reactions: Lavama and Denizen
well, you did kinda let it go to your head Zen, but it wasn't that bad. At least you're aware of it and acknowledged it.

Unlike my hype, Zen's hype is unquestionably positively accepted. My hype has its critics.

Reactions: Denizen
If you got haters, DDB, you're doing something right.

I know that firsthand.

Back on topic, now. Have you guys talked about Beo's story mode? It's more or less mandatory for him to run across Cerebella so she can challenge him out of fan admiration (like how Sakura and Blanka challenged Lars in SFXT thinking he was some superhero except Beowulf is the real deal). Also obilgatory boss fight with Valentine is actually high school sweethearts reunited.

Reactions: Denizen and DDB
Back on topic, now.
Hahaha... Topics... In The Wulf Den...

Of course we talk about Beowulf here but if you want to be all business about it then the Retiring from Retirement thread is the place to go.
It's more or less mandatory for him to run across Cerebella so she can challenge him out of fan admiration (like how Sakura and Blanka challenged Lars in SFXT thinking he was some superhero except Beowulf is the real deal). Also obilgatory boss fight with Valentine is actually high school sweethearts reunited.
Yeah a fight with his biggest fan and his old flame would have to happen, but we're not too big on trying to predict what his story mode will be like, since all we have to do is wait to find out. Besides, we've discussed more important things than Beowulf's fans or his love life.
The most important thing we've considered is the possibility that he might... Die.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Not true, considering we seem to like a lot of things. I just hate you now to hate you.

I can think of at least a few examples where that's not all that true.
Not to hate on ddb. Annie up, brother of the stars.
Holy shit "annie up" how did no one think of that joke before me

Holy shit "annie up" how did no one think of that joke before me
Actually that was DDB's title before he changed it to I taunt for the spikeballs, I swear.

Reactions: DDB
I wanted to point out something like Horseman at first, but I reckoned the Internet can go one day without Godwin's law for a change.

Actually that was DDB's title before he changed it to I taunt for the spikeballs, I swear.
I think I should be heading back to that one, now.

I wanted to point out something like Horseman at first, but I reckoned the Internet can go one day without Godwin's law for a change.
Hey, I didn't mention any specific people with lots of haters, I just said they exist(ed) and did not, in fact, do anything right. Unless you count leading germany out of the great depre- GOD DAMMIT!

I knew it was too good to be true.

I knew it was too good to be true.
All the time. I know that pain.

where's the love

Sounds about right Denny.

but I didn't do anythiiiiiing

*squigly pout*

Normally people just don't do anything.

*leviathan eyes*

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Aboohoooooo

*Peacock jeer*