• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do recall it was established a while ago that most people in the Wulf Den do everything that can be done with Skullgirls with the exception of playing it.

Reactions: CapnWTF and Denizen
I do recall it was established a while ago that most people in the Wulf Den do everything that can be done with Skullgirls with the exception of playing it.
I can attest to this, I don't even remember the last time I played Skullgirls.

y'know, the more I think about it, the more I truly believe Hiroshi Fukioka would be the perfect Japanese voice for Beowulf. the man as a voice actor alone is just hype. you can't help but feel a chill down your spine.

tumblr_inline_n2lzrdmMuU1qk188h.gif

the skull pin comes from one of the best games on the DS, The World Ends with You, AKA TWEWY, and the main item that the main character uses is a skull pin that allows him to read minds.

Reactions: CaioLugon
I always wanted to play that game, but my DS broke years ago.

Reactions: CaioLugon
I always wanted to play that game, but my DS broke years ago.
its one of the best games ever and it definitely deserves a sequel so bad like you wouldnt believe.

Beat was always my favorite character.

Anyway, back to the shirt.

@Maji has really outdone himself on this one, I'm breaking out the rainy day fund for this shirt.

Anyway, back to the shirt.

@Maji has really outdone himself on this one, I'm breaking out the rainy day fund for this shirt.
Thanks, I was nervous as to whether people would like it or not.

Oh gosh, for the first time ever I've forgotten the Salty Reminder. Well that's it I'm done. This marks the end of the Salty Reminders. I doubt anyone will miss them.

Time to make haste! TO THE STARCRUISER!

Denizen seems to frequent the Annie thread, so that's probably exploding as well.

Don't worry, Starcruiser is a much more stable location.

Weird, for some reason I'm not getting alerts for my favorite thread.

The Wulf Pack is still as strong as ever, I just no longer see a need to keep posting Salty reminders when everyone here knows when and where it's happening by now. So don't be worried about The Wulf Pack dying, for The Wulf Pack isn't a person or a place, it's a spirit shared by people around the world. As long as strong human willpower survives, The Wulf Pack will continue to live on.

I still recommend visiting the StarCruiser, they share that spirit and they need the activity more than we do.

What about the recent bi-weekly change? People might not know about that.

What about the recent bi-weekly change? People might not know about that.
Bi-weekly change? Wait, are you talking about Saturday Night Salty?

Or is it called Salty Night Live?

Last edited:
Whatever it is, I better cut back before I get heart burn.

Bi-weekly change? Wait, are you talking about Saturday Night Salty?

Or is it called Salty Night Live?
I'm talking about it alternating with Rebel Up. And what you're referring to is Saturday Night Salt, which I believe has no tangible relationship with SALTY! other than it being Skullgirls on EightySixed's channel.

The Wulf Pack doesn't die. It might take a nap every now and then, but still! It doesn't die!

Wolves are predators, and predators prey on the weak and unsuspecting. Have any of you pulled any April Fool's Day pranks on your friends and family and perhaps potentially damaged your relationship with them? :D

If so then congratulations, you should share that with us!

All I'm going to say is that if I had any pranks planned, I would have pulled them as soon as I started posting here today (or saw the prankee IRL).

so when's Beowulf's longlost twin brother
Beolion
and their cousin
Beozilla

Status
Not open for further replies.