• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck! Go for broke! Other short yet encouraging phrases!

Reactions: Denizen
DENIZEN'S WRASSLIN' UPDATE!
I weighed in at 125 lbs. and I now have one hour to prepare until matches start.
tumblr_mpmy09YZQO1sz9qdmo1_500.gif

I'VE NEVER FELT STRONGER IN MY LIFE.

Reactions: CapnWTF
125 pounds?

THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME LIGHT STUFF.

Reactions: Denizen
First match was a decisive victory and probably the easiest I'll have all day, it was still a good motivator.
tumblr_mum2i6RHCx1syjqjto1_500.gif

I finished quick enough to watch the match of my next opponent. I'VE STUDIED ALL YOUR MOVES.
125 pounds?
THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME LIGHT STUFF.
FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY AND STING LIKE A BEE!

Last edited:
It turns out that he studied all of my moves as well, he even knew my super secret technique. All I had to do was get a takedown to win but by the end of the match he knew exactly how to defend against my attacks. This was the second time I lost to this guy...
1379518258542.gif

None of that matters though! I may be down but I'm not out!

Reactions: CapnWTF
Another victory, but I don't feel too great about it. I pinned this guy earlier in the season but for some reason this time it was dificult, I should have ran right through him. In my second match I hurt my knee which is hampering my best neutral shot, and I have to win 3 more matches if I want to qualify for nationals.
I'm climbing a crumbling staircase and I could fall at any moment.

(I can't find anymore fitting Gurren Lagann GIFs)

Why not a Giga Drill Breaker GIF?

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, ZEN!

But you know...also believe in the wulfpack that believes in you!

DENIZEN'S LAST WRESTLING UPDATE.
I Lost...
My knee hurt too much to move normally on my feet, let alone use my primary shot. The guy I wrestled was stronger than me and I was at a disadvantage from the start. He managed to twist me down to my back with a front headlock and that's where I got pinned.
That's probably the worst way to finish my season, on my back.

Sorry everyone, I know you were all rooting for me and I really appreciate all the support. I wish things could have gone differently.

When ya think about it, Zen could almost be like a wrestling version of

Learn from your mistakes, but don't forget to be proud of your victories. They deserve it.

Don't feel down, Zen.

As long as you did the best you could at the time, then you at least know what to improve on next time, right?
B'sides, most people (I think) aren't hungry enough for a victory to wrestle with a bum knee, so...yeah! you've got the drive to win!

Sorry to hear that. Train up so that next time you go back and lay the smackdown on that jabroni.

Btw 125lbs, damn dude, you are light! :O I hope that means you figured out how to ascend to the next level by shedding all the excess bulk while keeping all of your speed.

My younger brothers were wrestlers in high school but they did everything they could to stay in the light or medium weight class so that they avoided the heavy weight matches. Anytime they ate cake and other junkfood, they would chew on it, taste the delicious deliciousness, then spit it out in the trash. I guess it's a lot healthier than forcing yourself to regurgitate after eating an extra meal. :/

Hurting your knee can be really rough, but you got farther than a lot of others. I only managed an 0-8 college career. Winning some regional matches still puts you up above quite a few other wrestlers. Be sure to come back with some fire next season

Be sure to come back with some fire next season
Next season will be my last so there's no other option but to win. Thanks everyone for all the motivation and for sticking with me through it all. I'm not lying when I say this, you all made a difference.

I think I've talked about myself for long enough, let's talk about Beowulf or someone else besides me.

Hey, what if throwing the chair worked like throwing eggs in Yoshi's Island, where you hold the button for an angle adjuster, giving Beowulf more freedom on where to put the chair?

i hope this hasn't already been said but i think beowolf should have a beast mode like when he puts on his hood it changes him sorry if its been said

Wasn't it originally planned to have every character have a sort of "beast" mode? I don't know where the pictures are, but didn't it have something to do with the skullheart?

They may have been these ones
I think they were scrapped because they may have been too overpowered in theory... but I can't quite remember, sorry!
OH MY GOD THESE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME!

I'm not sure if this was discussed or not, but I hope that we get to see Grendal's mom in a flashback when Beowulf fought her. I would like to know what Alex's interpretation of her would look like, but I also would just like to see Beowulf fight a Gigan in his youth.
I really hope I'm not the only one who hopes she's hot.

ouo I likes me some gigan ladies!~

Reactions: Top hat walrus
We have discussed this @musica but that's alright. Mike has already turned down this idea due to the amount of extra work that would be needed for such a mode.

Oh yes, I bet you want to see Beowulf suplex a giant Angelina Jolie. Don't you, Sano?

I really hope I'm not the only one who hopes she's hot.

ouo I likes me some gigan ladies!~
43819819.jpg

Oh yes, I bet you want to see Beowulf suplex a giant Angelina Jolie. Don't you, Sano?
giphy.gif

a giant Angelina Jolie made of jelly.

Hey hey, Sano. Don't wrap me up in your weird Giant Anjellyna Jolie fantasies.

Denizen for some reason that post made me kinda uncomfortable...

Notice how we don't really see what's the source of all the white on screen.

There I changed it, you all need to get your heads out of the gutter.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Well now everyone just looks dumb.

There I changed it, you all need to get your heads out of the gutter.

But we still can't see where the white parts are coming from

Deni, plz

Reactions: Muro
I didn't see anything wrong with it. I haven't spent enough time on the internet, I guess.

@DDB, #1 Annie Fan, leader of the Star Cruisers, and co-founder of Team Star★Wulf recently fought a high stakes grudge match against @konkrete. The wager, if DDB wins then konkrete must sport an Annie supporting avatar for a week, if konkrete wins then DDB must sport an Annie bashing avatar for a week. DDB fought valiantly but he lost the match, he has no regrets and wears his new avatar with dignity. Inspired by his spirit I have decided to do him a favor in the name of Team Star★Wulf. For the next week I will sport an annie avatar in DDB's place.

It will be an avatar of his choosing, but for now I'll use this one.
Star Power.png

Last edited:
I dunno, I like that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.