• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Beowulf would try to kill Scythana if they met, because I don't see him as exactly the most sympathetic towards a gigan. Killing gigans seems like a possible sport to him.
Then again I see Beowulf as the Mick Foley of the Skullgirls and we all know how Mick Foley was when he was in the ring.

I don't think Beowulf would do that. There's nothing that suggests that Beowulf would be so judgemental that he would kill Scythana on the spot just because of her heritage.

Racism and bloodlust are not the traits of a hero.

I don't think Beowulf would do that. There's nothing that suggests that Beowulf would be so judgemental that he would kill Scythana on the spot just because of her heritage.

Racism and bloodlust are not the traits of a hero.
That depends on the definition of hero, but you're probably right in the racism department.

I think Beo would want to push Scythana for SUMMER SLAM!

that and he'd love to fight scythana soley because Scythana is a mix of human and gigan, because imagine the posibility of human potential combined with gigan power.
*Scythana grabs beowulf by the collar and makes out with him passionately* next they get a hotel room...and the rest is history.

Please don't turn the Wulf Den into the Skullgirls equivalent of Fifty Shades of Gray.

You'll make my mind start to chafe inside my skull if you do.

*Scythana grabs beowulf by the collar and makes out with him passionately* next they get a hotel room...and the rest is history.
That's horrible!.....

That I wont get to see that since she lost the vote *cough* uh...I...uh I mean...will ya get a load of this weather? Aint it...temperate...or sumthin...*cough*...*exits*

Yes. But not that kind of explosion. (WARNING: Cliche gore!)

20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

Did Beowulf fight in the Grand War?
Might make sense that he is drafted. But not certain.

Beowulf's early concept art showed that he was originally supposed to be a young man wielding an oddly shaped sword. Could this still be canon as Beowulf's younger self?
Probably not really. Other design where he was holding a hammer. Someone mentioned chair before Persona came out because of the wrestling motif. Would have been unique at the time ):

Is Beowulf well-read, or intelligent?
He gets the job done.

Other than Grendel, has Beowulf fought any other superhuman or mythical opponents?
Grendel’s mom. Not an official match though. Mayyybe more.

What weight class would Beowulf be in, in wrestling terms?
Mid lower end of cruiser weight. Level just below heavyweight.

Is the hoodie and leg guards real pelt or just synthetic?
Real pelt.

Is Beowulf... A FAN OF ANNIE, and vice-versa? (No not the Living Weapon)
They respect each other with hard working ppl in the entertainment industry with stage personas to maintain. Like most people, he thinks she is an actress playing the part.

Of all the different ways the original poem could've been twisted, what led to choosing professional wrestling?
Persuit of larger than life fame and glory. Beating Grendel bare handed was kinda like wrestling.

What's the extent of Beowulf's relationship with the other members of the cast?
He’s pretty detached. A side character. His career hasn’t brought him into contact with the main group until now.

We kind of know what Grendel looks like from some old sketches, but what does his Mother look like?
She looks big. That’s all I got.

One time you said that Beowulf retired as a result of his match with Grendel. What happened during that match that caused Beowulf to step down?
“Most fans thought that that it was to keep his winning streak, but ripping off your opponent’s arm and killing their mom… you have to think about where your job is taking you”

How tall is Beowulf?
Lineup are to scale. Roughly parasoul’s size.

What was Beowulf's win/loss ratio during his career?
32:0 completely arbitrary. Currently undefeated. Again might change.

HOW MANY CANS CAN BEOWULF SMASH AGAINST HIS HEAD AT ONCE?
Trying to hold more than 4 cans is awkward so it depends how many he can hold at the same time.

"and killing their mom"

Hmm, Grendel's Mom confirmed dead like the poem. Interesting...Inb4 the Mafia having a hand in the fight, Making him wanna smack them around, leading to Beowulf vs. Cerebella, causing even more problems for Cere for having to fight a role model.

I put a Star next to that question because it is arguably the most important information that we got out of that call. We now know that Beowulf retired early because he ripped off Grendel's arm and was forced to kill his Mother to protect innocent bystanders.

Beowulf is no longer just a Hero, he's now a Tragic Hero. Alex Ahad said that fighting Grendel's Mother wasn't an official match, that means that Beowulf was forced to kill someone outside the ring. The public probably considers Beowulf a hero for what he did, but maybe Beowulf considers himself a monster and retired out of guilt.

At least that's what I think.

HOW MANY CANS CAN BEOWULF SMASH AGAINST HIS HEAD AT ONCE?
Trying to hold more than 4 cans is awkward so it depends how many he can hold at the same time.
So the amount of cans that Bewulf can smash against his head at once is only limited by the size of his hands...

GET THIS MAN SOME BASEBALL MITTS.

Gameplay Inspiration
Tizoc (Garou: Mark of the Wolves), R. Mika (Street Fighter series), Macho Man Randy Savage (WWE), The Ultimate Warrior (WCW), King (Tekken), El Fuerte (Street Fighter IV), Captain America (Versus series), not Kanji(Persona 4: Ultimate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back