• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Under Night In-Birth developers interested in adding a Skullgirls character to the roster!

Maybe if the ps3 release does really well, they'll release a PC version?
I really don't want to buy a ps3 just for this game.
Edit: Well, at least they're trying.
c16ce6bdcb.png

Last edited:
The Melty Bread forums seem pretty dead, no new posts about UNIEL in over a month. Dustloop just has the one thread, UNIEL doesn't get its own section or anything. Anyone know if there's another forum that talks about this game?

Didn't most of the Melty Blood community move to Dustloop?

Didn't most of the Melty Blood community move to Dustloop?
Maybe, I don't really know about all that. But I checked Dustloop too and there isn't much there.

The Melty Bread forums seem pretty dead, no new posts about UNIEL in over a month. Dustloop just has the one thread, UNIEL doesn't get its own section or anything. Anyone know if there's another forum that talks about this game?

UNi:EL should be getting a sub section similar to Arcana Heart 3 on Dustloop when it releases. Not 100% sure.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Reactions: RurouniLoneWolf
So yeah take this as you will
http://www.4gamer.net/games/255/G025555/20140721002/
Skullgirls art team contributed toward UNiB gallery and possibly more collaboration soon.
The game is out now on JPN PSN apparently, but I'm waiting for the physical so can't confirm yet on what the art is.
The art are UNIB's Characters drawing by the art team of skullgirls (I have a Digital copy =3)

I don't have a HD Capture and my camera suck, but I tried upload the image

Really digging that art. The style they did for Orie in particular is very interesting.

Need to unlock these pieces of art first when my copy of UNi:EL finally arrives

As expected, mah qween Hilda is very at home with LabZero art style.

So wait, is it not offical who's it going to be...?

Is there not going to any guest charicters?

I'm kinda confused here

So wait, is it not offical who's it going to be...?

Is there not going to any guest charicters?

I'm kinda confused here
Eltnum (Melty Blood) and Akatsuki (Akatsuki Blitzkampf) are the only guest characters. There won't be an SG guest character unless it's DLC or there will be some new arcade update.

Really, really, really sad that didn't work out, but I wasn't expecting a lot of success in that front when their Japan publisher went under either. ;.;

That's neat.
me_gusta_by_rober_raik-d4clrpu.png

Anyhoo... I do really want to play this game on Steam. This world needs more fighting games. Especially in these time, where everyone wants to be a CoD or Assassin's Creed clone.

In the subject about a SG playable character, i do really want Parasoul or Annie. They fit a lot better in the game's atmosphere.

I dead up want everyone on this thread to play Unib.

Maybe if it becomes big enough around here we can add a super clean sub-thread for it?

I -really- want to play it but I'm sorta iffy on the whole importing thing, especially if they're releasing it here. Not sure how hard it is to play imported games on a PS3, if at all. ^^;

I -really- want to play it but I'm sorta iffy on the whole importing thing, especially if they're releasing it here. Not sure how hard it is to play imported games on a PS3, if at all. ^^;
Not at all?

Most ps3 games aren't region locked, and getting psn accounts for other countries is pretty easy, there are tutorials everywhere.

Kinda true. If she's not important enough to be in Skullgirls yet then she surely wouldn't be a guest character in another game, right?

I don't think that any character who lost the DLC votes will be appearing as a guest fighter in UNIB. They used Sion Eltnum Atlasia and Akatsuki as guest characters, not some concept characters that were never playable in Melty Blood and Akatsuki Blitzkampf games. It would be more logical if the guest character was playable in SG.

I don't think that any character who lost the DLC votes will be appearing as a guest fighter in UNIB. They used Sion Eltnum Atlasia and Akatsuki as guest characters, not some concept characters that were never playable in Melty Blood and Akatsuki Blitzkampf games. It would be more logical if the guest character was playable in SG.
Damn right.
That's why we will get Fukua as the guest character.
And you all will LOVE this, got it?!

Another thing is that they picked the main characters. So either Marie or Filia would be chosen.

Filia has a higher chance, however due to her being the poster child of the series.

I feel like at some point Alex has said that if they were going to have a guest character in a crossover it'd probably be Peacock.
Either way I think it's between her and Filia. Peacock is as much a main character as Filia is (and a fan favorite), just less of a poster child.

It would very likely be Filia considering FB made an art piece of Filia as a UNiB character, she is the main character like the other guests, and they seemed very fond of her.

Kind of doubting this will happen anyway at this point since UNiB has no news on additional developer support for the game outside of a minor bug fixing patch and arcade getting console characters.

If it is Filia to get in (which yes i do hope it is) I hope they consider giving her a Fukua color. ^^

No idea...
What prevents them from adding a SG character into UNiB?

Paperwork probably.
Like, even if the owner of the IP is cool with it, you can't just use characters from another IP in your own game without going through a lot of licensing stuff.
And that takes a lot of time. And time is money. And Lab Zero isn't in the best financial situation at the moment.

It's a possibility that it could happen, they just have to go through a lot of hoops.