• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Video Game Characters You HATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you didn't say vanilluxe or weezing

Pokemon like that are so silly, that they're perfectly fine to me. I tend to like the "Object-mon". It's those try-hard, serious ones I can't stand lol.

Anyway back on topic I agree with anyone who says they hate all the middle-aged, brown-haired, caucasian protagonists in games. That trend needs to just die.

Speaking of try-hard I forgot about Kratos from God of War. I think multiple people already pointed out just about everything I hate about that character.

Pokemon like that are so silly, that they're perfectly fine to me. I tend to like the "Object-mon". It's those try-hard, serious ones I can't stand lol.

Anyway back on topic I agree with anyone who says they hate all the middle-aged, brown-haired, caucasian protagonists in games. That trend needs to just die.

Speaking of try-hard I forgot about Kratos from God of War. I think multiple people already pointed out just about everything I hate about that character.
But gruff middle aged white man is my favorite character

But gruff middle aged white man is my favorite character

at least he's not lady you just met who just falls in love with you for no real raisin what so ever character

Since he's been in enough video games I'll say Superman. I've hated that utterly boring goody two-shoes since childhood. Can anyone actually call Superman 64 a game anyway?

someone tried one...they wwere never seen again

her, ughhhh
165641-uminekoep5.jpg

Reactions: Phish Food o3o
Out of the playable roster, Cerebella has to be my least favorite character. That said, I don't hate her, I love all the characters in Skullgirls, I just like Cerebella the least. She just comes off to me as a huuuuuuuge bitch. I mean, whenever I play a Cerebella online, pretty much the only win quotes form her that I hear are "I'm a diamond you can't steal!", "You just got outshined!" and "Should've called for back-up." Well, I would've, if you weren't FUCKING PUMMELING MY ASS INTO OBLIVION*. I also don't like that she has a grudge against Ms. Fortune just because she's after the Medicis. And her time-out animation. Vice Versa does most of the fighting for her, and she stomps on him like it's his fault she lost. So that's why I don't like Cerebella.

Oh, I also hate every character that keeps knocking me off that one section of Rainbow Road in MKWii. The fuckers.

*I don't hate the person I'm playing against, I have all due respect for them. I'm just getting mad at the character they're playing as.

I almost forgot this character. Almost
Igshot.png

Aya from Mad Father.
Oh one off horror games, how you like to kill protagonists or their likability at the end.
She literally goes through a hellish rendition of the house she's been living in for years, filled with reanimated corpses, brought back from the dead from her deceased mother, with many many many challenges to her sanity, and then she finds out it's because her dad was a fake doctor that slaughtered probably hundreds of people!
And what does she do if she manages to survive this whole ordeal?
"Whelp, might as well start slaughtering innocents under the false guise of a doctor! Teehee!"
WHAT THE FUCK BITCH!?
DID YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING THAT YOU WENT THROUGH?!
YOU READ YOUR DAD'S SLOW DESCENT INTO MADNESS THAT STARTED FROM KILLING SMALL ANIMALS! YOU SAW HOW YOUR MOTHER, YOUR MOST LOVED ONE, WANTED YOUR FATHER AWAY FROM YOU. YOU SAW EVERY SINGLE MANGLED, BLEEDING, HOPELESS, DEPRESSING, AND ONCE LIVING CORPSES THAT YOUR DAD CUT UP! YOU LITERALLY EXPERIENCED THE DEATH FROM ONE OF HIS PATIENTS FROM THEIR VIEWPOINT! THE HOUSE WAS BLEEDING CORPSES MADE FROM YOUR DAD! BECAUSE. HE. KILLED. ALL. OF. THEM!

AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOUR SUDDENLY OKAY WITH FUCKING GENOCIDE?!

It's out of nowhere as to why she wants to do this. It gave hints at the beginning that she had dead animals, but that was before she went through hell and back. The "twist" ending was the stupidest one I've seen yet. Completely killing the character's credibility and likability as a character, including a reason to play the game.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Yeah, I've never gotten the hate for Derpy Pokemon either. I can't hate Lickylicky, Vanilluxe, Garbodor, and such because they just bring a stupid smile to my face every time I see them. Now on the topic of Pokemon that I hate...
250px-587Emolga.png
These things. I swear to god, whenever I encounter them I am never prepared. Since they appear early game in both mainline and romhacks I never seem to have an Ice or Rock move at hand. Combined with static and now Nuzzle they make my life hell. I honestly think Electric is due for another weakness, because don't even get me STARTED on this thing!
250px-604Eelektross.png

pvnMxsh.gif

Revenants are so tough to me to deal with. Their homing missiles are some of the most annoying enemy weapons I had to dodge. I had to use the rocket launcher or the plasma rifle to kill these guys!

Characters That I Hate:

Everyone from Unlimited SaGa, the worst game ever
Everyone from Otomedius series, except Madoka

Last edited:
0.jpg

I would complain about her, but then I Googled her and found bikini pictures.

And since we're on the topic of old-school FPSs; the Sentry Drones from Duke Nukem 3D. *Whoo-sh!* *Wom-wom-wom* *BOOM!*

Reactions: Compa
I would complain about her, but then I Googled her and found bikini pictures.

And since we're on the topic of old-school FPSs; the Sentry Drones from Duke Nukem 3D. *Whoo-sh!* *Wom-wom-wom* *BOOM!*
I love how the announcer butchers her name when she goes All Star.
DANEEKA PATRICK AS GONE ALL STAR!!

Reactions: Fukua
Revenants are amazing. The Archvile gave me more headaches.

Since he's been in enough video games I'll say Superman. I've hated that utterly boring goody two-shoes since childhood. Can anyone actually call Superman 64 a game anyway?
Superman_1.png
Thirded. Superman has never seemed anything but extremely bland to me.

Let's turn annoying up to 11;
Final-Fantasy-X-2-image-yuna-rikku-paine-037.jpg

Basically ANY character from FFX-2 goes along with that.
Tidus didn't even really bother me but these guys are nails on a chalkboard.

I have never wanted to brutally harm a video game character more in my life then this one
391472.jpg

Reactions: jam1220
It may not be exclusively in games but GODDAMN when I meet it in the said games:
Alien_Facehugger_pose_sm01.jpg

Alien? No prob? Predator? What a wuss. Preatorian? Bring it on!

Facehugger? OH SHIT, OH FUCK, OH SHIT, OH FUCK!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!

And usually the room ends up full of bullet holes until I find it's body. Seriously, I'm so GODDAMN scared of these things.

I didn't finish Predator campaign in AvP2 from 2001 for good 6 years because in his last mission there were unavoidable encounters with those. In the new one you meet those like 10 times as a Marine, and thank god they don't 1 hit face-rape you anymore but I still get so damn anxious when I hear them slither around. Not to mention see them.

Last edited:
Reactions: jam1220 and tymbals
It's not too different from the original, but....why? Just why?
Not too different? Dude, the difference between Insomniac Spyro and Activision Spyro is criminal.

I hate Peacock. Shes stupid, ugly, idiot, fcking zoning character, spaming btch. Shes evil, selfish and proud girl (who looks like boy or lesbian or something like that) without any education. Almost every her attack is from movie or another videogame so she isnt original at all. Every other Skullgirls charactres is very original and awesome and Peacock is in Skullgirls just to ruin the game.
I hate Peacock and I hate people who loves Peacock because they are probably idiots like she is.
All I have to say. Have a nice day. :)

These are actually all the ingame sprites I've seen after she takes the helmet off. Brawl and Other M are the only things I can think of that have her with a pony tail.

Zero Mission was the first one, it created the design of her Zero Suit.
I'm generally very forgiving of pre-Other M Metroid games (and I guess in general) and I'll say there could be an argument for her having long hair.
Like she's in space a lot of the time and doesn't often get the opportunity to cut it maybe?
Cause she had short hair when she was with the Federation and was for the most part within society.
I'm sure it could make sense.

I hate Peacock. Shes stupid, ugly, idiot, fcking zoning character, spaming btch. Shes evil, selfish and proud girl (who looks like boy or lesbian or something like that) without any education. Almost every her attack is from movie or another videogame so she isnt original at all. Every other Skullgirls charactres is very original and awesome and Peacock is in Skullgirls just to ruin the game.
I hate Peacock and I hate people who loves Peacock because they are probably idiots like she is.
All I have to say. Have a nice day. :)
oalvero_peacock_taunt_by_majiomni-d6gdl0q.gif

I'm generally very forgiving of pre-Other M Metroid games (and I guess in general) and there could be an argument for her long hair.
I like the "just because" argument. It really doesn't matter. Probably the only reason she had long hair was so in the NES version you knew for sure she was a girl and not an oddly shaped man.

Almost every her attack is from movie or another videogame so she isnt original at all. Every other Skullgirls charactres is very original and awesome
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yes. Valentine doesn't throw knives a la Dio Brando and one of her supers doesn't look even a bit like one of Ibuki's Supers from 3rd Strike; Filia totally doesn't roll like Sonic or Felicia and her Fenrir Drive doesn't look like Millia's reversal super in Guilty Gear and FILIA is totally not similar to MILLIA at all; Painwheel's Death Crawl doesn't reference The Exorcist; Ms Fortune's Supers do not reference Wolverine nor Total Recall at all; Big Band is totally not based on Q from 3rd Strike; Squigly doesn't look like a character from a Tim Burton movie; Eliza's Sekhmet parasite doesn't look similar to the Killer Queen stand from Jojo's Part 4, etc.

All characters in Skullgirls, including all the DLC candidates, are references/tributes to character from other media. DEAL WITH IT!

I was more under the impression it was just some guy tryin' to get a rise out of some peoples.
Guess he did.

I don't like Peacock too Dragyfaggy but that doesn't mean people who like her are idiots.

I. HATE. Felica in Mahvel. Not her playstyle or anything, but the way she's constantly filling the silence with hER STUPID ANNOYING VOICE IT REMINDS ME OF ":3" WHICH I ALSO HATE I'M gettin really mad just thinking about it.

Reactions: Pfantzypantz
I hated the Leonardo da Vinci puppet in Little Big Planet 2 to the point where I wanted to create a level where you could repeatedly murder him.

Also, Chansey in pokemon. I have a murderous dislike for that one as well.

I. HATE. Felica in Mahvel. Not her playstyle or anything, but the way she's constantly filling the silence with hER STUPID ANNOYING VOICE IT REMINDS ME OF ":3" WHICH I ALSO HATE I'M gettin really mad just thinking about it.
I understand this, because her character has been getting dumber in each new game.

Reactions: CrackedMarbles
funny enough i ended up showing my friend ms. peacock moves and she was just like "THIS CHARACTER IS STUPID, SHE'S COOL BUT STUPID"

inb4 i hate ms. peacock i don't hate her, i hate dealing with her cause she makes my parasolo's life hard

Reactions: Sona Buvelle
I understand this, because her character has been getting dumber in each new game.

she's like "oof! ouchie x3 desu" and i just wanna reach into the screen and choke her yelling "NO ONE THINKS YOU'RE CUTE YOU'RE A NUISANCE"

Dante. Kratos. Master Chief.

I think thats it. Oh and Hazama.

Reactions: Sona Buvelle
Status
Not open for further replies.