• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Where's the Twerk in here? FukuaTwerkTeam learns a lesson in git gud

so am I just resetting predictably?
Yes

Bonus points: Parasoul can't Reversal on the ground if she isn't charging down during your air combo.
She can't charge down during your air combo if she doesn't want to get overheaded by plain delayed jump normals.
Bella has this really easy with j.LPxN delay j.HP and various routes with delay j.HK
Just gives you another mixup opportunity which you don't have against any other character in the game

like all i get from this character is pushblock pushblock pushblock pushblock
One can't pushblock MGR

so the para match up is getting better for me. still need to face more para's
I'm still up sometimes, just sent me a message when your connection is fine or something (if you want to~)

Reactions: Spencer
played a set vs isavulpes and dragonos

and its slowly creeping into my head the amount of crap i can get away with.

i Need to do better with fortune as well. just need to study my approaches more

fukua confirmed complete bullshit. tried everything, nothing worked. got 3-25 in my face.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
fukua confirmed complete bullshit. tried everything, nothing worked. got 3-25 in my face.
Yeah, if I was a more knowledgable person, I would say Fukua is nearly a hard counter to bella AND people would believe me. Still, somewhat reassuring to see a fellow solobella take on a similar problem.

zeknife words : "she is obnoxious and beat everyone 1v1"

@Broseidon Rex how many rounds did you play against that...person? Went back to check the posts about that, looks like you weren't as salt-resistant as I was.
(Also, I wanna get dat money too)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cadenza
@Broseidon Rex how many rounds did you play against that...person? Went back to check the posts about that, ooks like you weren't as salt-resistant as I was.
(Also, I wanna get dat money too)
I feel I've played more than 30-40 solo rounds total against Twerker. I still need to play more because I need to know this match up.

I feel I've played more than 30-40 solo rounds total against Twerker. I still need to play more because I need to know this match up.
Asking for more? You crazy...I had enough fukua spilled on my face to understand I just don't want to deal with her at all. those matches could have made someone new to the game think that perfects happen all the time.
Felt so hard, so unfair and unforgiving that playing against zeknife right after that felt really easy. It upgraded me to an upper super sayen mode, I managed to make zek terrified about solobella, which I never managed to do for...the last 4 months...like "I always double jump back on incoming even if he always do excellebella" level of terrified!
And then I remember my fights again fukua and I am the one horrified.

Reactions: Hurumi
bella you got deflect and stoof. and you got cmd dash.

filia can air ball for free

fortune can fiber and double jump shit.

squigly........lol rip that bitch

SOID stops fukua for the most part until you air fireball right to sail through SOID and can avoid the georges.

SOID stops fukua for the most part
Of course, I'm so dumb! Clearly she's the only one having trouble with that! I forgot it doesn't hit double jumping people, airball just avoids it, and it's SO EASY to deflect on reaction, and I could armor through it all day...if peacock was nice enough to let it go before the recover of my armored move...

Advice of the day : Play against good peacocks that know how to use SOID.

Of course, I'm so dumb! Clearly she's the only one having trouble with that! I forgot it doesn't hit double jumping people, airball just avoids it, and it's SO EASY to deflect on reaction, and I could armor through it all day...if peacock was nice enough to let it go before the recover of my armored move...

Advice of the day : Play against good peacocks that know how to use SOID.
i did and it still sucks.

also double is easy once you super jump but then SOID comes back in. GAH

As a LnL H assist abuser, it's a great abusable assist with quick recovery and has less chance of getting locked out than copter. Thus you can call it out even more as long as they're not trying to snipe with counter calls. Punches the shit out of dp assists(2.7k on counterhit), and does great horizontal ground control. Great to mindlessly call and run under its cover. You have no idea how many times I stupidly ran into painwheel's j.hp and they got rocked in the face.

Doesn't do much for people who like to jump tho, and doesn't do as much chip/lockdown as copter.

As a LnL H assist abuser, it's a great abusable assist with quick recovery and has less chance of getting locked out than copter. Thus you can call it out even more as long as they're not trying to snipe with counter calls. Punches the shit out of dp assists(2.7k on counterhit), and does great horizontal ground control. Great to mindlessly call and run under its cover. You have no idea how many times I stupidly ran into painwheel's j.hp and they got rocked in the face.

Doesn't do much for people who like to jump tho, and doesn't do as much chip/lockdown as copter.
what about Lnl M how much armor does it hold?

LnL H = 2 hits armor
LnL M = 1 hit armor

H. Always H.

There's a lot of shit that can break one hit of armor (hell, just call updo + some normal could break it on reaction). Two hits is much harder to break.

EDIT: If you're looking for an assist simply to counter LnL by beating it on speed, use Copter instead.

There's a lot of shit that can break one hit of armor (hell, just call updo + some normal could break it on reaction). Two hits is much harder to break.

EDIT: If you're looking for an assist simply to counter LnL by beating it on speed, use Copter instead.
there's stuff you can beat LNL H with. i'll do some more testing but i find M to be faster(which is needed for a fukua set up that's been incomplete for a while) and does the exact thing i wanted which is punish assist. i'll run both again tho

M is worse for assist punishing, less damage and less range.

EDIT: Also less hitstun and blockstun.

here

Attachments

• Painwheel Guide.txt
    50.7 KB · Views: 323
so the para match up is getting better for me. still need to face more para's
:D....just duck and weave... stick n move
we Need to play decenl lengthed set

got 30-0 by thai ming.....not sure if the connection fucked with me but....dude just presses buttons no matter what. its almost like to never reset with this dude....this was annoying to deal with since i'm very reset heavy