• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, we should be more serious about the EVO runbacks, I would like to see:
QtXrO8y.jpg

@Pikmario vs. the 10 year old fake Pikmario who he screamed at on Twitter.

@Stuff vs. the 50th Anniversay Benihana cake. Stuff's gravity squeeze is too strong.

Large group of Skullgirls players vs. unanimously deciding where to eat. IT CAN'T BE DONE.

Duckator vs. either a burrito or a hamburger for the runback.

He knows exactly what music has to be playing while he streams it too.

I'm not doing that.

I kind of understand, though, that the people who went to Evo may need a break from Skullgirls, so getting 3 runbacks doesn't seem like it's gonna be possible (although @Pikmario vs @Chilldog seems like something we can do). I'm open to some other suggestions (very open, as it's Thursday and I don't have matches yet).

Some other ideas:

-Anyone who didn't go to Evo wanna play? There's a lot of good players who for one reason or another couldn't make it this year, guys like @Uzu, @Mayor of Earth, @Fuzzy_Snugs, @@OmniSScythe, @Krackatoa, @SpaceCadetKeon, @Age, @ClarenceMage, @Flotilla, @Red Savarin, I mean I'm not gonna try to tag every single player who missed Evo but I just tagged like 10 people so maybe there's a match in there somewhere.

-Does anyone who has never played on WYL want to play this week? If I can I'd like to get two first time players to fight one another. I would tag people but, well, if you haven't played before I probably don't know who you are :x Post in the thread! I see y'all lurkin'.

if it's not at 5am for them I'd like to see age vs clarence mage.
I think WYL starts at like 3 in the afternoon for those guys. Can't be bothered to double check that. Doesn't have to be those two guys specifically but I've always wanted to get two of the Australian players on here.
I'd be up for it
Sure, I can do it.
Cool, thanks guys :) I may just have you battle each other since you're both here.

@WingZero was also saying he would be willing to play someone; anyone wanna give that a shot? Warning he's rly good, I was trying to beat him at SCR and then I was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOW these mixups are TOO GDLK and then I lost.

yo get my boy "why i die" vs pikmario or why i die vs masta cj.

can we also have some like.... thai ming vs someone with good connection with him?

another side of first timers would be...

agent j vs soupy swan?

yo get my boy "why i die" vs pikmario or why i die vs masta cj.

can we also have some like.... thai ming vs someone with good connection with him?

another side of first timers would be...

agent j vs soupy swan?
Any combination of Why I Die, Masta CJ, or Agent J would work for me (has Agent J really never been on the show? I would have thought he was). When I'm home I'll see if I can get in touch with any of those guys. I don't think anyone has a good connection to Thai Ming :x I tried to get Soupy Swan on once but he slept through it, so I'm hesitant to ask him again.

Come to think of it I'd also like to get lil baby anime aka shakin like booty meat. I seem to never be online at the same time as him, but if he's on when I get home I'll at least ask him.

so whens twerk(my butt muscles are roaring to twerk) btw? Keepo

can we maybe look at .... Moo or izzmo or vs.....mwisk maybe (rip brazil stoof)

My vote goes for absolutely anyone versus Deer, so @Some Person is fine. He just needs stream time

Edit:
what team does deer use!?! for demodeer how bout...*checks through his list*

sweekoz
Deer is Val/Fukua/Double (pretty sure that order)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back