• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoooo, that go-behind to bridging German suplex!

beware of underhead moves

Also
DDB of the Stars: I feel bad that I'm starting to like Eliza though

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Ggs to @DDB. Stream jitters got to me and it helped in my losing haha.

I don't know why people don't use axe assist, although not as good as the Butchers Blade, is a good overhead mix up especially with the hyper armor.

I will try better next time.

Reactions: DDB and mcpeanuts
no let us talk about filia instead and how OVERPOWERED and BROKEN she is just look at what she can do this is really unfair!!!!!!!! ((-----""""""-----))

QyNoWpc.png

Deer is pretty strong. Here's a clip from their previous match.

6-7 Some Person Deer got fucking handled in the last match

Last edited:
Some Person vs. Deer was legit. Look forward to those two leveling up.

Pikmario did what he does best and that's sing all the Filia classics you love to hate.

Also, Elky was in the Strawpoll? Talk about a slow week.

6-7 Some Person Deer got fucking handled in the last match

Actually, it was 7-5

With favorites such as "That crossed up?!" and "Of course you would j.HK there..."
Of course, with brand new smashes like "You didn't use your otg yet!?" and "You dropped your combo and just did st.hk"

If no one's tired of Flotilla yet, I'd like to give him that set and actually follow through this time. 9 pm central...9 pm central...

Peanuts and I talked and think that WYL's been getting a bit stale, and we should probably go on hiatus for a bit. If somebody else wishes to host, that's fine. But neither of us will for a bit.
i pretty much agree with this. i feel that WYL needs a few weeks off. come back even stronger than before perhaps

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Maybe make it biweekly, or even monthly? To keep things more consistent than "eeey let's do it this week" without wearing anyone out

Did sev get a runback with MMDS yet?

not yet but someday

I gonna be in the process of moving house, so if @ClarenceMage wants to run a set it'll have to be in a week or 2.

Reactions: Dime
Maybe make it biweekly, or even monthly? To keep things more consistent than "eeey let's do it this week" without wearing anyone out

Along with WYL maybe being say, bi-weekly, it could also use a change in format. Why not treat it like how televised boxing is handled with a series of undercard fights with lesser known players and then a couple of "main event" matches with stronger/more seasoned players? If there is a grudge or a salty runback, the better.

There are signs of it moving that direction which is good but it just needs more organization to go in that direction.

Mix it up even that format occasionally with things like team battles and you'd have the makings for an entertaining stream that never gets stale.

Just a suggestion. Would love to brainstorm with WYL hosts on this if this sounds like something any of you would like to do.

Last edited:
Some sort of team tournaments sounds like a good idea. Also, character specials tournaments or all
Random tournaments... Not as a consistent thing but as a way of spicing things up a bit every once in awhile. All random might make some people extremely salty though.

Biweekly/monthly sounds better, would also give the hosts more time to find matches (not that people wouldn't still wait until Wednesday to start trying to get matches, but they'd have less of an excuse).

WHEN...IS...BELLABALL!!!!!!!
Bellaball is the deflecting deflector madness minigame, right?
Well, even though I'm a deflector whore, I still feel like it's boring as hell...
Oh my...just got an idea.
The BB parry challenge: 2 solo big bands, no throw, no guard, only parry. THAT is what call hype.

WHEN...IS...BELLABALL!!!!!!!
Bellaball is the deflecting deflector madness minigame, right?
Well, even though I'm a deflector whore, I still feel like it's boring as hell...
Oh my...just got an idea.
The BB parry challenge: 2 solo big bands, no throw, no guard, only parry. THAT is what call hype.

I'd be down for both of that shit, but, man, you can't have a parry challenge, you need to get fucking hit to parry, and grabs are fine, since you can throw tech those, but anyways, I digress. I'd be down for WYL next round going, I think it's high time I actually got a damn set on here anyways. I'm busting out of this wave of Skullgirl depression and rock it out.

I could also host, but, haaaaa, I wouldn't count on me getting that position, pft.

Said you couldn't throw or guard, but never said you couldn't BRASS!

Just let my child die.

What kind of parent are you?!?!?!

I vote for it being bi-weekly. If it's monthly, it will be too easy to forget about.

Bi-Weekly sounds better to keep things from going stale, and making it so that people don't just forget about it. Maybe alternate between having requested sets one night, and doing some of the suggested tournament stuff the other week?

Status
Not open for further replies.