• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeZ said:
so yeah lesse some Fukua on WYL this week so I can judge, cuz I have to start ignoring things that aren't Eliza pretty soon :^(

I figure I should mention this since you guys otherwise weren't going to host one this week. Emergency Fukua WYL??

Hm. I have an idea as to what we could do.

@MegamanDS: Would you be okay with doing a kumite on Saturday, maybe?

I figure I should mention this since you guys otherwise weren't going to host one this week. Emergency Fukua WYL??
Oh, uh, hm, shit =/

Yeah I mean we could try to get Fukua players vs non Fukua players this week in order for someone to draw some kind of conclusion about something. We'd need pro AF Fukua players, guys like @guitalex2007 @worldjem @Mayor of Earth @Domo @MegamanDS etc and then their opponents can be like whoever feels like getting bodied. If no one else wants to host it I can do it.

Oh, uh, hm, shit =/

Yeah I mean we could try to get Fukua players vs non Fukua players this week in order for someone to draw some kind of conclusion about something. We'd need pro AF Fukua players, guys like @guitalex2007 @worldjem @Mayor of Earth @Domo @MegamanDS etc and then their opponents can be like whoever feels like getting bodied. If no one else wants to host it I can do it.
how the fu.....

um can i be in the WYL for fukua?

I will do this.

Should I just go point fukua to give her more exposure, then?

Yup, he wants people to test out Newkua.
thats just torture, play oldkua version
(also I thought I was so clever for thinking up Newkua and now im sad that some one else thought of it)

How do you sign up for this

How do you sign up for this
Ask politely :) or not politely some people have also tried it that way and gotten on. But yeah I'd love to get you on here to battle one of these Fukua players.
I will do this.

Should I just go point fukua to give her more exposure, then?
That would probably be a better way to do it if you're okay with that.

Can I please show you guys what my fukua is made of. . . or used to be made of.

I suppose I could play for the Fuk u Fukua team.

Is there any chance we could get @severine vs @MegamanDS for tomorrow's WYL?
Can I please show you guys what my fukua is made of. . . or used to be made of.
Oh I mean if you wanna play Fukua that's cool too. But I do need some non-Fukua players up in here, that's the other half of this.
I suppose I could play for the Fuk u Fukua team.
Sick m8 ok now I just need two more non Fukuas.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Wait, she got nerfed in beta? oh noez... *searches for updates*

edit:
ok found them

"- Fukua's Drill Of My Dreams is now possible in the air; pre-flash startup is now 6f.
- Fukua's command throw startup 4f->8f, damage 1800->2000.
- Fukua's fireballs: damage 350->700, chip dmg 150->300; decrease hitstun/blockstun on all fireballs to ground LP fireball values; air fireballs do not bounce.
- Fukua's airthrow now regular techable knockdown, but much easier to combo into air fireball super after it.
- Fukua's BFFs startup +3f, increases the window to whiff a throw and still block the super from 1f to 4f."

I don't mind any of it except airthrow being techable. I would rather have non-techable but not be able to combo off it. That was one of her only high low mixup potential setups.

I agree with the rest only because I don't understand what more than half of it means so I assume it's all good stuff and the 3-4 words I do understand, I like.

double edit:
@Mike_Z I can't double jump combo off of air fireballs anymore? Maybe change hitstun long enough to combo or is that just reverting it back to the original? That was actually one of my viable hit confirms in air :(

And I think air DomD super should bring them downwards and crash on the ground :)

triple edit:
I take back what I said about air throw being techable. I'm good either way after playing around for a bit ;)

Last edited:
If you need someone to job out to Fukua, I have considerable experience losing to her. If I can get thrown to the wolves first on the card, I can stick to my Ultra commitment.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
So I dunno if this is going to continue or not, but I'm interested in hosting a round or two of who ya'll like since I no longer work thursday nights and will be getting my new desktop pc this sunday. I'm also getting a non-headset mic from Toxicat for my birthday so I could probably somebody else (beamsprouts, biz, or toxicat) for two person live commentary.

Reactions: IsaVulpes
And I think air DomD super should bring them downwards and crash on the ground :)

Style-able over viable. The mental anguish from having been drilled all the way to the moon is unparalleled.

I was sorta holding off on posting again until I had gotten an answer one way or another from sev, but it seems like we're running out of time. For the time being the plan for tonight will be as follows:

@Killjoy (Fukua) vs @ElkyDori (not Fukua)
@worldjem (Fukua) vs @Pikmario (fake Fukua)
@MegamanDS (now I'M Fukua) vs @Yaya (some bad characters who probably aren't even Fukua)

As usual, if I tagged you and you are no longer able to play video games while I watch and talk about it, let me know, the earlier you tell me the easier it is to find a replacement. Also as usual this starts at 10pm eastern time so if you're not in eastern time prolly figure what that is in whatever time zone you're in.

Killjoy's connection has always been fine for me... I ran into him 4 times on ranked earlier this week and had no problems.

annd i'm not included. i'll volunteer for a fukua replacement.
I actually haven't heard back from MMDS yet. If he doesn't get back to me before his match I can tag you in in his place.

Reactions: ElkyDori
I was sorta holding off on posting again until I had gotten an answer one way or another from sev, but it seems like we're running out of time. For the time being the plan for tonight will be as follows:

@Killjoy (Fukua) vs @ElkyDori (not Fukua)
@worldjem (Fukua) vs @Pikmario (fake Fukua)
@MegamanDS (now I'M Fukua) vs @Yaya (some bad characters who probably aren't even Fukua)

As usual, if I tagged you and you are no longer able to play video games while I watch and talk about it, let me know, the earlier you tell me the easier it is to find a replacement. Also as usual this starts at 10pm eastern time so if you're not in eastern time prolly figure what that is in whatever time zone you're in.
im down, do I have to fukua?

im down, do I have to fukua?
If you'd rather not play Fukua I can have you play against @Dreamepitaph and that would maintain the Fukua vs non-Fukua thing that I have going on here.

If you'd rather not play Fukua I can have you play against @Dreamepitaph and that would maintain the Fukua vs non-Fukua thing that I have going on here.
Then who will be fighting Yaya then?

(Unless the limit is only three fights and we let Yaya sit in the corner)

Status
Not open for further replies.