• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, okay, am I supposed to be fighting someone right now?
Not right now. Thursday at 10 Eastern (it literally says this in the title of this thread).

links? I have yet to find a good one
>Someone asking for links

>My mind: "Shit! Gotta think of something..."

Uh... Here.
4644.jpg

^That pretty much was my face when making this post.

I haven't been able to confirm that Twerk vs Light match, but in some order or another the other two matches will be @Kstacks vs @WarpedEcho and @CaioLugon vs Jorge (who I guess doesn't have a Skullheart account? I couldn't find one to tag him with). Please review these matches and let me know if you have any comments/questions/feelings/angry rants/wasp pics/"When's Pops"/etc.

Reactions: WarpedEcho
I haven't been able to confirm that Twerk vs Light match, but in some order or another the other two matches will be @Kstacks vs @WarpedEcho and @CaioLugon vs Jorge (who I guess doesn't have a Skullheart account? I couldn't find one to tag him with). Please review these matches and let me know if you have any comments/questions/feelings/angry rants/wasp pics/"When's Pops"/etc.
@"Sir" BALK MaNC <- Jorge

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Was able to confirm the last match, so this is what we are looking at for the time being:

First match: @Kstacks vs @WarpedEcho
Second match: @"Sir" BALK MaNC vs @CaioLugon
Third match: @Dreamepitaph vs @Light

There were also requests for @Killjoy vs @Ruby so if those players are both down I will either make that the first vote match or a replacement match for if something goes wrong with one of those other matches (which is highly likely given Caio's bullshit Internet).

Stream will be 8/21/2014 (that's tomorrow) starting at 10pm eastern time, streaming on twitch.tv/whoyalllike. If I tagged you and you cannot make it please let me know.

Reactions: Fosh
In the RQ thread some shit went down and I think Killjoy wants to play someone.

damn and i was hoping that i could make a request to fight Spacekadetkeon instead. but OMW!!!!!
Potential vote match?
In the RQ thread some shit went down and I think Killjoy wants to play someone.
Yeah Ruby. I tagged him

Can someone hit him up on steam, I don't think he's gonna see that post.

Last edited:
Can someone hit him up on steam, I don't think he's gonna see that post.
I don't have him on Steam ;_;

This starts in about 30 minutes, right?

don't fuck up, twerk

No one said I was watching, I'm just telling you not to fuck up.

Reactions: Cadenza
lesson learned......you gotta mash the dynamo and then you got to do midscreen kills @guitalex2007 @gllt

tis a shame i did not get to hustle rocks sorry @Night Phyre

EDIT: @mcpeanuts i may be an idiot at posting, but atleast i wasn't the dude to have his fukua parried and was forced to tag to peacock for fun.

Last edited:
Hey I need some help with something. Someone who has the ability to make highlights, like @worldjem, needs to highlight last night's stream before it goes away permanently in 2 days. Thank you.
EDIT: @mcpeanuts i may be an idiot at posting, but atleast i wasn't the dude to have his fukua parried and was forced to tag to peacock for fun.
I think whatever point you were trying to make that game would have been better made if you hadn't lost.

again this is bi weekly or is it monthly?
I think we're going to try for monthly. We sort of picked an arbitrary Thursday for this month but I think a logical way to do it is the last Thursday of the month, so the next one would be September 25th.

I completely forgot about watching this, but suddenly "Hey Pik you won the vote match, come fight Mayor", and then chat went Omega Level Retard Mode™ during our set. Still no clue why, but I like to think it was insanity induced by my Filia's bullshit resets and mixups. Lots of fun, looking forward to the next one.

Can we get me vs guymelef or spacekadet next time

Reactions: Fuzzy_Snugs
Status
Not open for further replies.