• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report 5/1 Salty - Taunt Madness, Robo-Fortune Completed

Wow uh,I guess it's the final countdown.I'm kinda sad actually and I'm kinda happy about this.We have this amazing game with a wonderful story and an excellent cast of characters,and it's like the thing that happens on New Year's Eve:the ball has to drop sometime.I'm usually not gushy about this type of thing.

Skullgirls is the first fighting game I've ever played.It's made me feel better whenever I was depressed,it helped me through some rough times,and it's inspired me.The taunts,the story,everything is the thing I love about Skullgirls.Lab Zero has done a wonderful job with this.Keep being amazing guys.Thank you.

Will the new taunts be on the PS3 and Xbox 360?

maybe if we spam their inboxes enough they'll make skullgirls 2

also: excellent animation as always. This game deserves the world record it holds. You would think a game with the most framres per char would look like shit. Nope, quality.

maybe if we spam their inboxes enough they'll make skullgirls 2
Whose? Autumns?

Whose? Autumns?

i think mike zaimonts inbox needs to be spammed the most. Ive heard lately hes lonely and is disappointed the community has not sent him many pm's lately

Let's try to keep this thread on topic a bit. And be careful with your line of thinking. While most of us know you are joking, someone might unfortunately do that.

Last edited:
i think mike zaimonts inbox needs to be spammed the most. Ive heard lately hes lonely and is disappointed the community has not sent him many pm's lately
I'm just going to go ahead and say I'm against spamming the guy who's been working 70+ hour weeks with no vacations since 2011, I'd do a lot of things for Skullgirls 2, but that's not going to help anything.

L7ILkat.png

did you guys really think he was being serious with that comment

really

So, um, is Robo Fortune still getting a story mode? I haven't heard anything about it, but I recall it delaying a couple other characters, so I was wondering...

two weeks... memes... why Marie why!?!?!?

Keep on topic.
Who would win? Metal zangief or robo fortune?

Wow, the taunts can do stuff now......

render's PS4 interview (at 17:01) mentioned there would be improvements to super shadow afterimages in 2nd Encore.

Does anyone know if that is a PS4-only thing? Or will PC & Vita be getting that too? It makes some supers look pretty cool and I was just wondering about that.

render's PS4 interview (at 17:01) mentioned there would be improvements to super shadow afterimages in 2nd Encore.

Does anyone know if that is a PS4-only thing? Or will PC & Vita be getting that too? It makes some supers look pretty cool and I was just wondering about that.
Wait, that was render??

I like the new taunts a lot. Fortune and Squiggly's are really cute. Thank you Lab Zero!

I hate to be greedy but...

Is their a specified release date for Robo-Fortune to be released into Skullgirls Encore yet?
Just curious

I hate to be greedy but...

Is their a specified release date for Robo-Fortune to be released into Skullgirls Encore yet?
Just curious

June!

The handsome guy on the right (render) mentions PS4 Skullgirls 2nd Encore is aiming for a June release in this PlayStation Underground video. (thread over here)

Apparently that video wasn't supposed to air until the end of this month, but you know how Sony is with secrets...

Could Robo-Fortune come out before then? Possibly. She (it?) is definitely coming with the PS4/Vita 2nd Encore.

Reactions: Shoes
Nope.
Is there a set date? To be clear, I'm not asking what that date is.

June!

The handsome guy on the right (render) mentions PS4 Skullgirls 2nd Encore is aiming for a June release in this PlayStation Underground video. (thread over here)

Apparently that video wasn't supposed to air until the end of this month, but you know how Sony is with secrets...

Could Robo-Fortune come out before then? Possibly. She (it?) is definitely coming with the PS4/Vita 2nd Encore.
Thanks a ton!

I wouldnt say that makes it fully set in stone. Delays can always happen still, not that Ive ever minded them in most games since I consider delaying it ok since it osmetimes gives a small amount of more time to fine tune stuff that might need that last little additional tweak.

Since we're doing a pre-order campaign, I don't know if we'll be announcing the release date before the campaign goes live. Which will be two weeks before it's released.

Can't wait until you guys see the pre-order theme, BTW - it's really good.

Since we're doing a pre-order campaign, I don't know if we'll be announcing the release date before the campaign goes live. Which will be two weeks before it's released.

halolz-dot-com-futurama-thelegendofzelda-shutupandtakemyrupees.jpg

Don't even own a PS4, still buying that shit

Reactions: Wenzel
Which will be two weeks before it's released.

Do you mean two weeks or "two weeks?"

I dunno about you but this sounds like Annie