• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza A Song of Blood and Beauty - Eliza Lore & Speculation

No one in this game does, really
Why are those palettes going to be deleted? The blood one fits. Maybe with blood Double it can get confusing?
It's not guaranteed that they'll be deleted. Mike was just saying that not all initial palettes survive until retail, so these could be taken out eventually. Squigly had some cool ones too that were gotten rid of for whatever reasons.

Yeah but I imagine she has taste.
If it's sexy it's gotta be flattering to her, know what I'm sayin?

Oh, it is flattering that hot body. :)

In the end there is a lot of tastes.

I like that skimpy outfit. I also liked your outfit.

I would be the happiest if Lab Zero added your outfit without taking the skimpy one. Variety is great.

Oh, it is flattering that hot body. :)

In the end there is a lot of tastes.

I like that skimpy outfit. I also liked your outfit.

I would be the happiest if Lab Zero added your outfit without taking the skimpy one. Variety is great.
tbh, I made it because Mike hated the skimpy one, I even have even more variants that cover more.

tbh, I made it because Mike hated the skimpy one, I even have even more variants that cover more.

Can't satisfy both greeks and trojans with the same clothes, (whatever it is).

The thing we can all agree on is that it was smart to give the option of choosing the clothing with a button press.

I also liked the swimsuit with the cloth covering the hair.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
I think we can agree that Eliza has several millennia of fashion knowledge and it shows.
Of course, you don't get to be alive that long without knowing a few tricks.

ohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho
i hope eliza does that thing where she puts her hand up to her face when she laughs

I really need to do a combo video of eliza with fancy playing in background :PUN:

Dragons in the Sky and canonical wardrobes:

tumblr_n72408KW401rctdi7o1_1280.png

tumblr_n72408KW401rctdi7o2_1280.png

tumblr_n72408KW401rctdi7o3_1280.png

tumblr_n72408KW401rctdi7o5_1280.png

tumblr_n7243xleVw1rctdi7o2_1280.png

Now you are just being cruel:

tumblr_n7243xleVw1rctdi7o1_1280.png

Her DP. It has three strengths and they can be chained like Ms Fortune's QCF+P.

Ah, that's a very interesting dp
@WaterMystic277 what does the first move do?
It's her level 3. She turns into a scarab and launches straight up. When she gets really high she turns 90 degrees towards the opponent and goes in a straight line across the screen. She then turns 90 degrees again and comes crashing down on the opponent in an explosion. If the opponent is hit by the rising part they're dragged along with it the whole way.

You can press P at any time during the horizontal part to bring her down early.

Reactions: DawnHibiki
It's her level 3. She turns into a scarab and launches straight up. When she gets really high she turns 90 degrees towards the opponent and goes in a straight line across the screen. She then turns 90 degrees again and comes crashing down on the opponent in an explosion. If the opponent is hit by the rising part they're dragged along with it the whole way.

You can press P at any time during the horizontal part to bring her down early.

So it's kind of like ruby heart's Hyper Schwarzaile?

So it's kind of like ruby heart's Hyper Schwarzaile?
Yup, except you can't control the direction aside from dropping it straight down into the finisher.

It's based on Khepri the Scarab god that pushes the sun around: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khepri

Last edited:
Rekka DP? Well, that IS unusual, just as Persona said. (Seth's Shoryuken is the only thing I can recall being similar.)
Staff spin = Doom Rocks. ~Caaaaaaalled it!~♪

EDIT: curious about the energy sphere that appears in the Lv3. It looks similar to the one in s.HK. It doesn't seem to be blood... (looks like the energy is concentrated around the staff)

EDIT 2: you know I just had to slow-mo it for details.
sOaksnc.png

SjeQO7b.png

Last edited:
its not really gameplay, so i'll put it here

but i think this update made it so eliza's theme (on the bath stage) starts a few seconds later into the song

EDIT: curious about the energy sphere that appears in the Lv3. It looks similar to the one in s.HK. It doesn't seem to be blood... (looks like the energy is concentrated around the staff)

EDIT 2: you know I just had to slow-mo it for details.

It is the Staff of Ra, correct? Ra being the deity of the Sun, it does make sense that a staff of his namesake would do stuff in that vein.

Side note- I love how in the final touch down explosion you can see the staff silhouetted inside.

Guys, you can control both directions in case anyone didnt know. So when she's going up, you can make her turn right/left at any time and when she's going right/left you can make her go down at any time.

It is the Staff of Ra, correct? Ra being the deity of the Sun, it does make sense that a staff of his namesake would do stuff in that vein.
Indeed. Should have added it to the list (which I just did).
I guess this means the staff itself has some sort of power, which Eliza can absorb if there's more to s.HK than Rule of Cool.

Anywho, I wonder how many more specials Eliza is getting? With Servant Summon having all those different effects, it's at least 2 more different moves, input similarity be damned. Wouldn't be so bad if she only has the ones shown here plus the A&H moves, if it means Sekhmet gets a couple of specials of her own as well. We'll see.

So when she's going up, you can make her turn right/left at any time and when she's going right/left you can make her go down at any time.
HERETIC!! How dare you talk about Oujo-sama like that?! (╬ ಠ益ಠ)

Oh wow...

Anyway. As far as specials for Eliza goes, there will definitely be servant summons. And a way to transform into Sekhmet. I'm sure Sekhmet will have some specials too.

Her DP definitely is a bit strange, though I kinda like it for it's strange nature. ^^

In writing everything about Eliza sounds like a Mary Sue OC, but once you actually see her in action it all comes together seamlessly. I can't wait to play as her.

Reactions: Arcana
I find Eliza's DP to be very unusual in how all three attacks will stay in the same position if done in the corner. I don't know why but I feel it should act like Rigor Spire where M/H version of it will go beyond the corner and wouldn't hit opponent. I don't know. it might get patched it might not, (if not then it will become super useful in the corner for setups and other stuff)

I find Eliza's DP to be very unusual in how all three attacks will stay in the same position if done in the corner. I don't know why but I feel it should act like Rigor Spire where M/H version of it will go beyond the corner and wouldn't hit opponent. I don't know. it might get patched it might not, (if not then it will become super useful in the corner for setups and other stuff)

To be fair, if it didn't hit with all three in the corner it would be useless entirely. the light version of it doesn't even knock-up so it wouldn't serve any really useful function if it was the only version usable in the corner. However you could be right and it could get changed, though I would hate to see that happen honestly.

To be fair, if it didn't hit with all three in the corner it would be useless entirely. the light version of it doesn't even knock-up so it wouldn't serve any really useful function if it was the only version usable in the corner. However you could be right and it could get changed, though I would hate to see that happen honestly.

I don't know it just feels so weird to me, I keep on thinking that it's like Rigor spire due to the ability to summon the guys at different positions just like spire. Ugh. there is SO much more to you yet Eliza, baby. I hope it's all awesome.

Oh, she's gonna troll peacock hard i'm so exicted <3

Alright, so I was talking to my RP buddies and we got on the topic of how tall Eliza is, when I double checked in the game, she was taller then Valentine who's 6 even.
Considering Sekhmet stands natrually on her toes like a cat, Eliza's probably about 6'1 which made me ave to redo a lot of things and I found out she's probably...

25% Sekhmet
85% Blood
Which means she's about a whopping 200lbs

Reactions: Denizen
Math gets almost everyone. It sure gets me. It's ok Water

I wanna see more sekhmet

On a Side Note:How is that bitch named pronounced anyway