• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza A Song of Blood and Beauty - Eliza Lore & Speculation

maybe it is Atum Array, but she had Glyph for a while

she had whiff before this patch guys... and also I don't care about some minor added voice clips. I care about Eliza getting finished and looking quite nice and polished by LZ. Cause that be the dope thing here. besides we got to move onto the true sexy beast... Beowulf, aw yeah.

she had whiff before this patch guys...

If she had it before this, then I have no idea what it could be. That's the only new thing I heard.

The only new clips I noticed were her c.lp and c.mk have grunts now. And Sekhmet jump grunt.

The only new clips I noticed were her c.lp and c.mk have grunts now. And Sekhmet jump grunt.

Sekhmet isn't supposed to have Eliza's voice stuff. That's not gonna stay in.

im pretty sure it is blocking now
EDIT: yah it is her blocks

Wasn't her block believe it or not
she had her blocks in before? gee what was it then

she had her blocks in before? gee what was it then

Yeah she had the sigh and the yawn thing before.

I got Mike to tell me it was an alternate on her J.HP I believe?
Basically fixing up some VO work.

atum means tuna in portuguese
From this day forward, announcer shall be all like "Isto é atum com bacon!"

Anywho, Persona shared a couple of animations on his Tumblruuu:
tumblr_n9gumzgD4O1qis82bo1_1280.gif

tumblr_n9gumzgD4O1qis82bo2_1280.gif

And the current palette chart:
Eliza_pallets.png

01 - default
02 - customary RGB flip palette
03 - customary black/white/gold palette (might move to #5)
04 - ???
05 - Eliza (Tekken)
06 - Midnight Bliss Jedah (Vampire Savior)
07 - Kikuri-hime (Shin Megami Tensei series)
08 - Crimson Viper (Street Fighter IV) (a character also voice by Michelle Ruff)
09 - Original
10 - Princess Iset (Vindictus)
11 - Tharja (Fire Emblem)
12 - Urien (Street Fighter III)
13 - ???
14 - DIO (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
15 - Cleopatra (1963 film Cleopatra, starring Elizabeth Taylor)

She's shaping up to have a nice selection of palettes. I hope they don't get rid of too many. They got rid of loads of Squigly's, but like none of Big Bands so we'll have to wait and see.
My favorites are 3, 9, 10, 12 and especially 15, but it'd be a shame to see any of them go.

Whoa! I didn't reallize they actually made an Eliza palette!

To quote Plutarch (who admittedly wrote about her a century after her death) “her beauty… was in itself not altogether incomparable, nor such as to strike those who saw her.” The coinage showing her as masculine could have simply been political in nature, to help legitimize the rule of a female queen. The thing that is fairly well agreed upon is that she was very charming and witty. Chances are her physical attractiveness wasn't what made her the most desirable woman at the time.

I said it once before, her beauty was average gold and power makes anyone more pretty. It was her charm wit and the way she used her voice (hint) as in the way she spoke to others that made her desirable. A Real life game of telephone and Hollywood is what glamorized her up

So what you're saying is that she was still attractive, just in a different way.

Now that the semantic, philosophical discussion of beauty is done (hopefully), does anyone know if any recent streams give any hints to Eliza's story? I missed the last few streams.

So what you're saying is that she was still attractive, just in a different way.

Now that the semantic, philosophical discussion of beauty is done (hopefully), does anyone know if any recent streams give any hints to Eliza's story? I missed the last few streams.
Eh, not that I know of.

Nope.

Double's are bigger and made of pure flesh.
Double>Eliza

Anime Expo and the Eliza WIP showcase video gave away a couple of art assets (that I just added to the art compilation post *slowpoke.jpg*) for her story mode and Alex stated her story would be the most canon story yet but IIRC, that's pretty much all the released official information about Eliza's story mode.

Last couple of streams were Kinuko working on Beowulf's stance and trouser snake.

At least I'm not alone I need to know that story anyways they usually keep story details on the hush hush until release

Anime Expo and the Eliza WIP showcase video gave away a couple of art assets (that I just added to the art compilation post *slowpoke.jpg*) for her story mode and Alex stated her story would be the most canon story yet but IIRC, that's pretty much all the released official information about Eliza's story mode.

Last couple of streams were Kinuko working on Beowulf's stance and trouser snake.
And Brady updating the HUD to 1080p for the PS4 and Vita versions.

I know i'm gonna sound like a broken record but when's eliza?
I'm kinda waiting for her to pick this game up again since unib is taking all my time

tumblr_n9qr23Es6y1skx39go1_500.png
Seems like a mixture of exasperation, pity and condescension.

Commoners. Everywhere I look, commoners. *sigh*

Who let these people into my house, anyway?

I'm too glamorous for this shit.

I don't want to begrime my talons with these mongrels...

Poor things really have no grasp of how beneath me they are.

Another victory for Eliza. Go me. Yawn.

Last edited:
Seems like a mixture of exasperation, pity and condescension.

Commoners. Everywhere I look, commoners. *sigh*

Who let these people into my house, anyway?

I'm too glamorous for this shit.

I don't want to begrime my talons with these mongrels...

Poor things really have no grasp of how beneath they are.

Another victory for Eliza. Go me. Yawn.
I like your interpretation much better.
Ojou-sama is still super cute tho.

Reactions: Balder
"Whatever I wasn't trying to throw anyway, loser"
I don't "whiff throws". I simply don't want to touch your filthy commoner flesh.

Anyway, a strange connection of dots as it may be, it got me thinking about her tag out. The current animation, IIRC, is simply air dashing out of the way. Here's a innocuous idea that has about the same chances of a snowball in Hell: how about using the Nekhbet Breaker descent frame in reverse for her tag out, as Eliza darts upward and off screen? Would seem like she's still watching from high above and kinda go well with the tag in. Just a idle thought.
3MNzJxg.png

She could also totally have a Maximum Spider-esque Blockbuster (though Twelve's X.F.L.A.T. would probably be a more apt comparison) with these frames. MAXIMUM OUJO-SAMA! :3

mmmmmmhhhhhh, maybe. but her tag in is that of the old air servant summon, where Horace is carrying her into battle at an angle. It would look weird to have go straight up and then come in at a 75 degree angle

I wonder what palette #16 was a reference to?

I wonder what palette #16 was a reference to?

The wiki says that its Queen Odette from Odin Sphere.

wouldn't her #4 be the standard Bluish Palette everyone gets, similar to the yellow black theme, and the palette that relates to the character's story?

I also though #13 was Anna Williams...

New palette? *darts off to YT*

It's so nice when we become accustomed to the diligence of people and they never let us down. It truly is a nice, warm feeling.

6J7Z6A3.png

Queen Odette, Ruler of the Netherworld (And expy of the Norse goddess, Hel. I hate that skinny bitch. Totally unbiased, by the by.)

wouldn't her #4 be the standard Bluish Palette everyone gets, similar to the yellow black theme, and the palette that relates to the character's story?

I also though #13 was Anna Williams...
You might have a point with palette #4. Incidentally, I'm surprised the b/w/y one hasn't move to #5 yet.
#13 isn't Anna Williams because the eye color doesn't match and Anna never wore stockings that vividly red.

Bonus colored taunt.
Eliza_Taunt.png

EDIT: after watching the full video, seems there's very little to clean-up and color.
Eliza:
- Throw
- Air throw (partial)
- c.MK
- Horace in 236+MK and Tag-in
- Feathers in Nekhbet Breaker
- Khepri Sun
- Win pose costumes

Sekhmet:
- Idle
- Jump
- c./j. LP
- Win pose

I wouldn't be surprised if this can be done in 14 days at most. (Yes, I refuse to say "t-w-o w-e-e-k-s". It's this community's equivalent of saying "Macbeth" in a theater house.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronus and EA575
Also, Sekhmet's idle and jumping. Albus in qcf hk is fully colored.

Reactions: Balder
When asked for an ETA on Eliza Render said he would be surprised if she wasn't out this month. Yay!