• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Alternate Unused Story Endings Discovered in Skullgirls Game Data

Ddb is actually feeling something other then annie lust.
Something is very wrong here. Should we call for help?

It is to make her fans saltyer then she is.
SALT YOU SAY?
BsdR-bHCEAAramy.jpg

Kind of bummed that Ms. Fortune's ending isn't really expanded on. If anything it only solidifies her, along with Peacock, being mostly comic relief characters.

Holy hell Parasoul's ending is dark as fuck.

Is it bad that I misread a previous posters statement for the entire playable cast as the skullgirl, I read the Entire cast of skullgirls? Cause if so, I should probably seek professional help...

All of these alternate endings were great, specially Peacock and Bella's (so unexpectedly dark even for Skullgirls), i hope that in the future Lab Zero, be it in the sequel or in a patch, add the "Choose your ending" system stories for good, or maybe they could do something like Blazblue, where the outcome of the story depended on the way you beat your enemy

Reactions: Undeadtoon
These are amazing. Thanks for posting these, @Cellsai!
I also prefer Bella's B ending, except with Feng doing the killing hehehehehe
Now I wish Marie was part of the original cast just to see how her endings would be like.
Samson: Don't! You asked me to...!

So it looks like maybe Filia actually asked Samson to erase her memories?
She probably hated the person she was before the amnesia, I guess.

Last edited:
Peacock's was Epic!! a joke Tier ending is what i call that ending. some of them were like what the hell did they do? Filla finding out about her past. and parasoul killing her sister. cerebella's wish was not very smart IMO. Ms Fortune's i knew that was going happen. cause Valentine (in her ending) knew that choice would end up the same. still i never expected a bonus ending's

Well, that's dark. Just a little.
Your icon may say otherwise. Maybe.

Parasoul's a little nonchalant for what's gone down. Umbrella, not so much.

Reactions: Slap
Samson: Don't! You asked me to...!

So it looks like maybe Filia actually asked Samson to erase her memories?
Reminds me of this one creepypasta.
An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path. He wasn't certain of which direction to go, and he'd forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke.

"Now your third wish. What will it be?"

"Third wish?" The man was baffled. "How can it be a third wish if I haven't had a first and second wish?"

"You've had two wishes already," the hag said, "but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That's why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes." She cackled at the poor man. "So it is that you have one wish left."

"All right," said the man, "I don't believe this, but there's no harm in wishing. I wish to know who I am."

"Funny," said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever, "That was your first wish."

Reminds me of this one creepypasta.
For a while I thought the elderly woman was Filia.

Jason said:
Wow, Cerebella's alternate ending is really dark. Its almost going too far.

That's probably why they chose to go with the other one when the "multiple endings" idea was cut; pushing the ESRB just a little bit. Only so many games could get away with pushing the rating, and I'm pretty sure none of them were fighting games.

Having her killing Fortune already was :,,,(
if that makes it a dark ending, then double is...?

That's probably why they chose to go with the other one when the "multiple endings" idea was cut; pushing the ESRB just a little bit. Only so many games could get away with pushing the rating, and I'm pretty sure none of them were fighting games.

Err, nothing in that ending oversteps the boundaries set by Skullgirls' ESRB rating.

Entertainment Software Rating Board said:
Content Descriptors: Mild Language, Violence, Blood, Use of Tobacco, Partial Nudity

Keep in mind that in the ending they did keep, she still crushes Ms. Fortune to death in her hands. They probably chose the ending they did for thematic reasons.

Hey LZ was just being careful with the endings. Anybody remember Halo? and how it could have passed off as a teen rated game except for some bad language ei: fuck a couple of times.

I'm rather seeing Vitale killing other Medicis than seeing Bella killing Ms Fortune.

Reactions: Witchfinder
At least Vitale dies in the alternate ending.

At least Vitale dies in the alternate ending.
Feng:
He survived... He's become some kind of monster!
We've got to run!

Hah.
Good to know Peacock's second ending was a hit with Mike Z too.
Possible alternate ending path:
A: Become Filia
B: Be with Filia.

--
B
Fukua:...Hey. Maybe I should learn more about this 'Filia' before attempting to take over life. Might as well go over and say hi, I guess. Sir, requesting permission to engage in target in person.

Brain Drain: You realize you couldn't even wish that plan of action into a good idea. If you aren't willing to complete your mission, Fukua, return to-
*flash of...someone*
... What the hell. I was young and naive, once. Even fell in love... *Flash of someone* once upon a time. Go on, then. Permission granted to engage the target. Consider it a Christmas gift of sorts.

Fukua: But sir, it's nowhere near-

Brain Drain: Did I stutter?
*Filia and Fukua meeting*
I have to say, things went... surprisingly well after that. Although at first I was irritated by my lost creation,
*Fukua and Filia in a cafe, drinking and laughing*
She infiltrated the target's personal life perfectly. Perhaps a little to perfectly, one would say. But when the time came to give the order...
*Fukua crying over Filia's bed*
I couldn't.
*Fukua, Filia and Carol at high school prom photo-shoot*
Eventually, once the Skullheart had disappeared, I even relinquished control of the other one. Carol, she said her name was. I said nothing.
*Fukua/Filia wedding photo, framed*
I felt nothing.
*Two letters on Brain Drain's desk, wax sealed with Fukua's symbol*
But, if she's proud of me...
*Zoom in on photo of Christmas on the desk*
I suppose it was the right thing to do.
*Walks out of office, smiles, turns off light*
MEIN HEART

Last edited:
Even Vice Versa is sad

Reactions: agent13
Vitae dies, we see Feng more and Nadia lives. Way better ending.
Then Bella falls into depression, becomes an alcoholic, gets violent and has trouble controlling vice versa, thus kills Feng by accident getting angry at the fact he was trying to impede her from drinking even more, gets into terminal phase of depression, shreds vice versa, uses the pieces to make a rope and hang herself up with it.
Now THAT's a good ending.

Good night all.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
(Can't really pick one...)
98d.gif
d5c.gif

I hope he doesn't try Ultimate Showstopper in that get-up. We need to keep that T Rating.

he's got to wear underwear under that outfit. (unless he's going commando)