• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Anime/Manga General Discussion

don't question the string... it sees all... it knows all.
it does not like to be insulted... or unloved...
god save us all....

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Even though I loathe Reddits anime sub. I do enjoy the salt and results soo far on there voting on "best anime ever"!

http://animebracket.com/results/-r-anime-s-favourite-anime-of-all-time/?group=1
Huh, the finals remind me that everything I like is doomed to either lose out to the flavor of the month or over-hyped crowd. Brotherhood, Steins;Gate, and Gurren Lagaan are all losing to subjectively inferior shows. And I want Code Geass to beat Fate just because I'm not too hot on that series.

And I want Code Geass to beat Fate just because I'm not too hot on that series.
fate could not have been worse than the train wreck that is R2.

#RoloDidEVERYTHINGWrong

Nah, I was OK with Rolo. I felt nothing when, erm SPOILERS
Rolo killed Shirley
And I think that's one of the big reasons why many hated him. I acctually felt sorry for him in the end.

What was bad with R2 was almost everything between episode 8 and the first half of episode 21. ESPECIALLY the world of C part. Lots of things between these episodes weren't executed well.

It's for this reason I would vote for Fate/Zero if I actually cared for voting. btw, what was bad with Fate/Zero?

I acctually felt sorry for him in the end.
I didn't

and do I need to remind you of what happened to table-kun? just one of the many victims of Nina and her being the worst.

the show would have been instantly better if Rolo and Nina didn't exist.

Code Geass would be better if you just ignore it and watch a gundam series instead
this is also a good suggestion.

I just stopped watching tbh.
wasn't really drawing me in.

at least Bandai is still doing Gintama.

fate could not have been worse than the train wreck that is R2.

#RoloDidEVERYTHINGWrong
I just don't care for Fate/Stay. At least season 1 of code Geass kept me interested. And yeah. R2 is a glorious trainwreck but it gave me the best character in the series.
Loyalty_of_Jeremiah_Gottwald_by_KeganVfar.jpg

I just don't care for Fate/Stay. At least season 1 of code Geass kept me interested. And yeah. R2 is a glorious trainwreck but it gave me the best character in the series.
Loyalty_of_Jeremiah_Gottwald_by_KeganVfar.jpg
Jeremiah deserved to be in a good series that wasn't a train wreck.

I just stopped watching tbh.
wasn't really drawing me in.

I literally have no experience with gundam outside of the wacky races special and some of that chibi 3d one.

I was just watching the delayed subs on gundaminfo and yeah maybe this isn't for me.
Part of it is the misogyny brokenloose mentioned because holy cow it's in your face, but also the action comes off as rather static. I dunno, maybe this isn't the best choice for first gundam show.

Tbh I don't think gundam is the easiest thing for newcomers to hop into, its just like something you've always known. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I wish I had the time to marathon the whole Gundam franchise.

I know many say I can just jump to a season like 00. But I wanna see from start to finish.

I literally have no experience with gundam outside of the wacky races special and some of that chibi 3d one.

I was just watching the delayed subs on gundaminfo and yeah maybe this isn't for me.
Part of it is the misogyny brokenloose mentioned because holy cow it's in your face, but also the action comes off as rather static. I dunno, maybe this isn't the best choice for first gundam show.
wait... what Gundam were you watching that had this so called misogyny? I don't think I've really watched that many gundams where the women are really degraded...

I wish I had the time to marathon the whole Gundam franchise.

I know many say I can just jump to a season like 00. But I wanna see from start to finish.
you could do it if you watch the dubbed ones, which is most of them. I'm going through the original and having it play in the background while I do other stuff, so it's easy to know whats going on.

I say going through all of them in order is worth it if you're on universal century, but then there's the non-UC gundams that are in their own timelines like Wing, G, and 00.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Victory Gundam was pretty bad about the misogyny
Victory Gundam was bad for a lot more reason than the misogyny though

well, I've never watched Victory Gundam, so I really can't speak for it. :P

yeah well
don't
it's not really good and you should only really watch it if you're deadset on watching all the main series

At least SEED has the astray.
SD gundam force just has shit.

oh man, I remember having an SD gundam force zaku toy back when gundam was still a thing in murica, it was so cute and when you pressed his head all his armor popped off revealing the frame like a little master grade or something.

Let it be known I don't hate SD gundams in general. I like those.

but this is the conversation for the gundam thread since this is more along the kit side of things.

getting ahead of myself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) seriously though the kekkai sensen ending has so much things going on I really just need to go frame by frame to see all the crazy things they're doing

11059563_913800975309385_5513690434042482524_n.jpg

who the fuck is this?
why the fuck is she holding the Daidaimaru from Gaim?
what is this anime?
and where can i watch it?

I found "Haiyore! Nyaruko-san F" after a quick search.