• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Anime/Manga General Discussion

So naruto ended finally in the words of 3rd strike announcer awrightdatscool
can't wait for this news to hit the Woolie hole.

I wanna finish that show when I have the time
If you're talking about Michiko & Hatchin then I recommend that you finish it sooner rather than later because it keeps getting better and better as I continue watching it and I know that by the time it's finished it'll earn a place in my top ten favorite anime of all time. This show is really fuckin' good, watch it if you a real nigga.

it didn't look like it ended
it looked like we got the pre-ending ending
before we learn that everyone is okay and everyone has messy makeouts

Has anyone seen Princess Jellyfish? It's adorable and reminds me of something Disney would make (for some reason.) Also this opening is the greatest.

I doubt it, but I hope this is some unintentional reincarnation of Fooly Cooly in some way...

I wuv princess jellyfish. Btw any mecha fans here? Currently on this

image.jpg

Has anyone seen Princess Jellyfish? It's adorable and reminds me of something Disney would make (for some reason.) Also this opening is the greatest.

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Sadboys. I hate how most anime releases do that.

I doubt it, but I hope this is some unintentional reincarnation of Fooly Cooly in some way...
it's not.

it's a comedy but a very good and heart felt one. also, it has a dude who dresses like a woman and they portray him really well.

I wuv princess jellyfish. Btw any mecha fans here? Currently on this

pic of mech
I'm definitely gonna get to Gargantia On The Verduous Planet soon. but I love mechas, when they're done well.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
it's a comedy but a very good and heart felt one. also, it has a dude who dresses like a woman and they portray him really well.
Most of all, wearing girl's outfit, it doesn't feel like he is acting weird (girl like) in it. Well, you know, "no homo" somehow.

Last edited:
About Mecha, I can't tell if I like Kurongane no Linebarrel or not.

Most of all, wearing girl's outfit, it doesn't feel like he is acting weird (girl like) in it. Well, you know, "no homo" somehow.
he's just basically wearing women's clothing for plot reasons but the best way to say it is that he's just happy wearing them.

No, but that is also a good example of cross dressing but for different reasons. Good portrayal of it too.

I know a guy that cross-dresses, he's pretty cool. Next time I see him I'll ask him why he does it (in a respectful manner)

is it actually over? like actually actually over?

did naruto reach out to the truth to with his s-links and stop the crazy japanese mythological space goddess?

i'm hyped for persona 4 ultimax being out :)

actually that's exactly what he did. I'm not even kidding that's a perfect description.

If you're talking about Michiko & Hatchin then I recommend that you finish it sooner rather than later because it keeps getting better and better as I continue watching it and I know that by the time it's finished it'll earn a place in my top ten favorite anime of all time. This show is really fuckin' good, watch it if you a real nigga.
true! it's really great

also I just finished watching Ping Pong The Animation and wow it's so powerful
the characters and the pacing were awesome
and the music o_o

Why is her birthday cake a leek? Did she already have the farfetch'd as the main course?

I've never been a fan of vocaloid, but I think the fanbase is pretty nice. They're like Nintendo fans, in a way.

I've never been a fan of vocaloid, but I think the fanbase is pretty nice. They're like Nintendo fans, in a way.
Agree with you.
Sometimes Miku composers create a really interesting stuff, like that.
And when I saw Yami Shibai ED first time, I was quite surprised. It was a first Miku anime track I ever seen, and it was cool.

okay so, I just found out what the story of that new Garo anime is gonna be about, so I'll just leave it here for anyone interested:

After the king of the Valiante Kingdom launches a witch hunt that endangers both Makai Knights and Makai Priests, a Makai Priestess who is condemned to burn at the stake gives birth to a son, Leon Luis, whose Makai Knight father takes the child away to safety and trains him to become the Golden Knight Garo. Later in his life, when the king of the land grows ill and the throne is usurped by his advisor, the king's son Prince Alfonso and his mother the queen seek out the assistance of Garo to reclaim the throne.

I'm just sitting here right now like,
giphy.gif

looks pretty radical
radical doesn't even describe Garo. imagine every character like live action DMC characters, now imagine the anti-hero as Dante and the main character as Vergil. now imagine monster designs that look like H.R. Gigar thought them up. that is Garo. and it's being done by Mappa.

I have been watching Fate zero and am up to the second season and I ask is it better to watch fate zero before fate stay night or watch fate stay night before fate zero, obviously I can do the latter now but does it make much difference in you watch them in different orders?

watch fate zero then don't watch fate stay night

watch fate zero then don't watch fate stay night

So is the Fate stay Night anime not considered good ?

So is the Fate stay Night anime not considered good ?
It's medium at its best. Took me like 2 weeks to watch through it.
Just wait for the reboot that will start on this fall!

Reactions: Cybermanworf