• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Anime/Manga General Discussion

Loveeeeee Bocu no hero academy. It's up there for my current top three with hajime no ippo and one punch man.

B4ytzDtIYAAg_oJ.jpg

I don't know what to say except Sora, Mimi and Kari look identical.
Wait, what's this? Is this some kind of high school AU anime? And why does Joe's uniform have a different color to everyone else's, I thought he was the same year as the other older kids. Even TK and Kari share colors since they are pretty much the same year.

I dunno about Mimi, but Sora and Kari definitely look more like siblings than Kari and Tai do.

If I remember correctly, Joe is older. And who knows, those who studie to become a döctor maby get a different uniform?

btw, will this one continue from season 02 or have a different route?
Becous I don't want to have Davis in this one! Or Yolei and Cody. Ken is OK I guess!

OK, I read up a bit on Tri, and apparently it's either directly after season 2 or it's a "what were other characters doing" kind of show where we see the season 1 cast during season 2's story.

At the very least, the story is about the season 1 guys getting their Digimon back and going on more quests, so it really is an actual sequel to season 1 rather than the "each season has new cast" direction Digimon's been on.

I don't know what to say exept Sora, Mimi and Kari look identical.

It is only a promotional poster. I am withholding judgement until I actually see it.

I can only hope that the Tai/Sora ship will sail as it should ; - ;

And Boku no Hero Academia has ridiculous potential. Izuku is my son.

when I was a kid I had a crush on Mimi and Sora

along with many other not real people
when I was a kid I had a crush on Mimi as well. I also had one on Kari at the time since I was close to her age back then.

I can only hope that the Tai/Sora ship will sail as it should ; - ;
you might need to sit down for what I'm about to tell you...

you might need to sit down for what I'm about to tell you...

Nah, I know it isn't going to. A man can dream though.

I never saw a Tai\Sora ship. But saw a potential there could be one!

But Kari\Takeru was something that should happend! Another reason why I didn't like season 02!
Also >.>

let's be honest though guys,
we all know tamers is the best.
and anytime I see Leomon from now on, I ask myself:
"wonder how he's gonna die..."

I wonder, why hasn't anyone created a "Digimon" and "Bocu no hero academy" thread yet?
Especially Digimon becous it's acctually a big serie!

yo! remember when Beelzemon did Fist of the Beast King?
I cried for weeks. as a child.
I still cry. ;-; for weeks.

Yeah, I pushed the buttons and clicked the OK click areas and we got a dedicated Digimon thread, yay.

If ye only knew.

I have recently done watching Outlaw Star. And I don't really know why, but Gene Starwing reminds me about Kamina from TTGL.

he's.... kinda not though. I really don't see where you're getting those Kamina vibes from.

also, man, I am glad Outlaw Star didn't get the sequel series that was planned for it.

none of the female characters returning, not even using the same ship. it's not even outlaw star at that point.

Last edited:
I kinda see it. The archetypal stubborn older brother figure. Compare Jim Hawking and Gene Starwind with Simon and Kamina and it has the same brother-not-really-my-brother relationship.

I too am glad they didn't make a sequel. The series is perfect the way it is.

There's been several "Best of 2014" anime lists released recently (Random Curiosity for example). I find them fascinating because they are often shows I haven't been watching. A good source for recommendations. For instance, Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World) was "Best Anime of 2013" and it turned out to be great.

Reactions: +5 Necromancer
tbh, I do want a sequel. Outlaw Star's universe is pretty interesting and they could still do more without the Galactic Layline plot.

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin is really nice. the first episode of the 2nd half is pretty good at setting stuff up. that ending theme is also super good!

right now I'm continuing on Reconguista in G and Parasyte
I started Lesbian Bear Storm, The Rolling Girls, and Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE
overall a pretty solid season
I'm laying off Jojo's for the time being, since I wanna marathon egypt all at once

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
hey Ruin when you see episode 17 of g-reco tell me what you thought because this was the first time I was like "OK what the hell is going on"

Oh nice, we're back.

The Winter season's surprised me so far, at this point I'm watching ...

Rolling Girls
Yuri Kuma Arashi
Junketsu no Maria
Death Parade
Yoru no Yatterman
Aldnoah Zero

... while continuing Parasyte, Shirobako, and Log Horizon from last season. Certainly better than this last time last year where the only options were basically Noragami and Space Dandy.

Why is this page not just Tokyo Ghoul Root A?

Why should it? Havn't watched any of Tokyo ghouls actually.

And I shall watch Parasyte when I feel I have the time to marathon! Maby Sunday!

hey Ruin when you see episode 17 of g-reco tell me what you thought because this was the first time I was like "OK what the hell is going on"
aight so
the robot malfunctioned for whatever reason
this almost caused several international(does that term even apply to the moon) incidences
everyone then decides to just clean up instead but they're clean up like FIFTY TIMES BETTER than those other losers

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
yo, does Favaro in Bahamut stop being a jackass? because if he could stop trying to literally and figuratively backstab demon girl that'd be really nice.

aight so
the robot malfunctioned for whatever reason
this almost caused several international(does that term even apply to the moon) incidences
everyone then decides to just clean up instead but they're clean up like FIFTY TIMES BETTER than those other losers
everything makes sense now

Why should it? Havn't watched any of Tokyo ghouls actually.

And I shall watch Parasyte when I feel I have the time to marathon! Maby Sunday!
Because it was manga of the last year and Root A maybe anime of this year.

i tried watching tokyo ghoul and then I decided "wow this is awful in anime form" and decided to read the manga
then I never did that
whoops

>Talking about anime of the year
>January

C'mon people, we've fallen into this trap before.