• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Annie...In Motion!

Oh wow the animations look very smooth and professional. Great job guys!

Reactions: DDB
I know I haven't shown up in so long... I haven't been able to work too much on Annie since I'm on partials....

I know I haven't shown up in so long... I haven't been able to work too much on Annie since I'm on partials....

I wouldn't even sweat it I'm worst I still haven't finished the shading which I've been meaning to get to it

I know animating things is very time-consuming. I never animate anything beside some pixelart emoticons (
Kd5VPfA.gif
donger1-gif.71730
viktor-gif.71820
) but even they are take whole evening to do right. So its nice to know that project isn't dead.

I know animating things is very time-consuming. I never animate anything beside some pixelart emoticons (
Kd5VPfA.gif
donger1-gif.71730
viktor-gif.71820
) but even they are take whole evening to do right. So its nice to know that project isn't dead.
Man...

You already know that Annie never dies

That's absolutley true!
Well Annie never ages. I think Death may still be possible though.

Kill la Kill season three, Annie la Annie.

Now with 50% more scissoring!
HOLD ON THERE!

Annie Cant wear thouse costumes!

She's only 12...

Do I have to get Chris Hanson over here?

Reactions: Kongk4
Ahem

6mph1EM.png
This is surprisingly well covered....Hmm Shouldn't her suit be white, since you know..
sagan is white?

Heck if I know, I did that thing months ago.

Reactions: Karlaaldana
Heck if I know, I did that thing months ago.
This is awesome.. I wonder why haven't I seen more of your Annie fanart.

I'm pretty sure I've shown most of it off somewhere.

I'm pretty sure I've shown most of it off somewhere.
I will have to dig pretty deep into the forums on a search for them.

Yeah, I remember that time I said I'd organize the OP and give Karla some legit feedback on her work so that she could move forward. Then I didn't really ever do any of those things.

Don't worry, I'll try to get on it soon :P

Yeah, I remember that time I said I'd organize the OP and give Karla some legit feedback on her work so that she could move forward. Then I didn't really ever do any of those things.

Don't worry, I'll try to get on it soon :P
Heh.. don't worry about it Skull, I haven't had enough time to really make real progress on the idle animation, so.. your feedback will help a lot with that.

At the time I'm working on something that if done right might really help make other anniemations... A 3d model of Annie. I'm basing her body structure on parasoul's.. basically I took the character sheet for her and did my best to model her in blender.
preview2_by_karlaaldana-d7zrwqq.png

When I finish that model will be my base to work on an annie one, my only problem is that I don't have a character sheet to really make her as exact as possible...
After rigging the model we can basically use it as a guide to pose it and if I learn quickly.. do some animation and then use it as a guide to annie's motions.

Heh.. don't worry about it Skull, I haven't had enough time to really make real progress on the idle animation, so.. your feedback will help a lot with that.

At the time I'm working on something that if done right might really help make other anniemations... A 3d model of Annie. I'm basing her body structure on parasoul's.. basically I took the character sheet for her and did my best to model her in blender.
preview2_by_karlaaldana-d7zrwqq.png

When I finish that model will be my base to work on an annie one, my only problem is that I don't have a character sheet to really make her as exact as possible...
After rigging the model we can basically use it as a guide to pose it and if I learn quickly.. do some animation and then use it as a guide to annie's motions.
Cool!

I'm hoping your gonna to share these becasue the person who made thouse cool Models isn't sharing them

Cool!

I'm hoping your gonna to share these becasue the person who made thouse cool Models isn't sharing them
I know.. That was so frustrating when I was basically searching for a way to download them.. I will share them when they are finished, I'm even thinking to put them on to garry's mod.

I know.. That was so frustrating when I was basically searching for a way to download them.. I will share them when they are finished, I'm even thinking to put them on to garry's mod.
GREAT!

In my opinion there way better than the ones that are already there and they would look great in Brawl

if you need 3d references why didn't you just ask yargin? dude make those things all the time (helped out with the andy and black dahlia reference)

Make all the little gifs you guys want; She'll never be playable.

Make all the little gifs you guys want; She'll never be playable.
Wow...

Meenie...

People are putting thier heart and souls into some of these things...

I mean sure, Mike Z won't notice us but...

Maybe well make her into MUGEN or something...

Reactions: Kongk4
if you need 3d references why didn't you just ask yargin? dude make those things all the time (helped out with the andy and black dahlia reference)
Yargin?... Can you help me contact him to ask for a character sheet?.

I know at the time the proyect seems to be staggering a bit.. but this could be just what we need to speed up the process of making some important animation frames... and of course if we could have an official character sheet would be wreat.. that would solve a million little problems just by the fact of existing.

Reactions: DDB
Yargin?... Can you help me contact him to ask for a character sheet?.
dude's right here on the the site just ask 'em if he's got time to make you one

Hello, I am here, I'm not entirely sure what your request is. Is it to make an 3D model of Annie or 2D Character Sheet.

If it is a 2D Character Sheet you need, I could get around to it some time next week(most likely next weekend).